• An accident was reported in the parking lot of a North Countyline Street business. The vehicle was towed.
• A citation was issued for failure to control after a report of a two-vehicle accident with a possible head injury on Walnut Street.
• A private-property crash was reported at a West Lytle Street address.
• A Fremont Street caller reported the mirror on her vehicle was hit by another vehicle.
• A female reported being assaulted by another female at a West Center Street address; both females were detained and one was taken to the station.
• A female was arrested on a warrant from Wood County after a traffic stop on East Lytle Street. She was also cited for driving under suspension.
• A caller from North Main Street reported a phone went missing in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and has been tracked to Middletown, New York. Options were explained.
• A caller from a North Countyline Street address reported being unable to get a bank card out of an automatic teller machine. After leaving the location and returning, the card was not there and charges were on her account. An investigation is pending.
• A bicycle was reported missing from a South Countyline Street address. The bicycle was recovered and returned to the owner. The owner did not wish to pursue charges.
• An East Tiffin Street caller reported that she believed someone had stolen her dog. It was determined that the dog had escaped from its cage. Officers would BOLO for the animal.
• A Sandusky Street caller reported a window being broken out of a vehicle.
• An alarm was activated at a Fairway Drive address.
• A caller reported an open door at an abandoned house on East South Street. The residence was cleared and the door secured as best as possible.
• A caller reported loud music at a North Poplar Street address. An officer advised to call the police the next time he has an issue instead of trying to confront someone.
• An alarm was activated at a Springville Avenue address. All appeared normal to officers and the building was secured.
• A West Culbertson Street caller reported having video of a male entering her property. An officer was unable to identify the subject in the video. An investigation is pending.
• A West Fremont Street caller reported three subjects outside the residence. Officers were unable to locate. Extra patrol was requested.
• A subject at the station reported not receiving the correct amount of change at a North Countyline Street business.
• A Maple Street caller reported a vehicle blocking his driveway. The vehicle was moved.
• A Jennifer Drive caller reported a vehicle blocking her driveway.
• An officer attempted to locate a female for Avon Lake police at a Columbus Avenue address. The female was not located.
• An alarm was falsely activated at an East Tiffin Street address.
• A caller reported a subject yelling in front of an East Center Street address. A juvenile female was reported running north. The juvenile was left in her grandmother’s care. Criminal charges are pending and a probation officer would be contacted.
• A suicidal female was taken from a Buckley Street address to the hospital.
• Intoxicated subjects were reported yelling at a Sandusky Street address. It was found to be a verbal altercation between family members, who would be separated for the night.
• A complaint was made of noise at a West Center Street address. Officers heard no noise.
• Officers attended to two vehicles at a North Countyline Street address. A subject was attempting to fix a flat tire.
• Intoxicated subjects were reported at a Sandusky Street address. Main subjects involved left prior to officers’ arrival. The remaining group was separated and warned for disorderly conduct if officers had to return.
• A complaint of loud music at a Watson Avenue address was made.
• A caller reported loud music and open burning at an East Fremont Street address. A warning for noise was issued.
• A disturbance between two males was reported at a Sandusky Street address. It was found to be a verbal altercation and everything was fine.
• A caller reported multiple burnouts being done in a parking lot on West High Street. Subjects left before officers’ arrival.
• The Hancock County Sheriff’s Office asked to attempt to locate a vehicle at a North Union Street address that had been involved in a hit-skip accident.
• Several reports of fireworks in the area of North Vine Street and West Center Street were received.
• Gunshots were reported in the area of North Vine Street. The claim was discovered to be unfounded.
• Two possibly intoxicated males were reported walking in and out of traffic at Woodland Avenue and South Wood Street. The males were located in a field on Wood Street.
• A 911 hangup call was received from an Arthur Avenue address. A juvenile had had the phone.
• An employee of a West Lytle Street business reported having issues with a subject.
• Two dogs were reported running loose at College Avenue and North Countyline Street. A witness reported that the animals returned to their home on College Avenue.
• A mother at the station asked to speak to an officer regarding a custody dispute.
• A suspicious male was reported at a West High Street business. The male was advised to leave.
• An argument was reported at a Beier Drive address. A female said there were no problems.
• A vehicle fire was reported on North Poplar Street.
• A 16-year-old female was reported missing from an address on the 12000 block of West Axline Street. The father later advised that the female was located at her mother’s residence in Findlay.
• A great deal of noise was reported coming from an address on the 11000 block of West Ohio 18. The caller later reported they were cars and motorcycles and were no longer an issue.