• Officer issued a warning for traffic following a traffic stop at South Poplar and East Fourth streets.
• Officer issued a warning for traffic following a traffic stop on North Countyline Street.
• Officer issued a warning for traffic following a traffic stop at North Main and West Culbertson streets.
• A West South Street employee reported tires had been slashed; advised there had been an issue with a customer earlier.
• Caller reported unattended juveniles in a vehicle on West High Street. Officer spoke to the parent and advised of the complaint.
• Subject came on station to request a welfare check at a Broadway Street address. Officer spoke to the male who stated he and the female were in a verbal argument but the female had left to go to a grandparent’s house; everything was OK.
• A Buckley Street caller reported someone put tires in his backyard. Officer noted the male was intoxicated and was advised of his options.
• Children’s services requested a standby while they served paperwork at an East Crocker Street residence.
• Caller advised of a dog at an East Center Street residence with a Seneca County license. Officer looked up the owner and left a message; notified the dog warden.
• Officer was flagged down by a subject who reported juveniles were playing on the railroad tracks off Sandusky Street. Officer spoke with children in the area and advised them not to play on the tracks.
• Caller reported an elderly female was in the lobby of a Plaza Drive business potentially exhibiting signs of dementia. EMS was dispatched to the location in the 600 block of 12:25 p.m. Contact was made with the subject’s daughter who came and got her mother.
• Security company advised reported a hold up alarm activation at a North Union Street location. Officer and manager spoke with employees who advised it was an accidental activation; everything was OK.
• Caller reported a canine was outside a Sandusky Street location with no shelter and it was barking. Officer noted the dog was tied up and did have shelter; spoke with the owner who took the dog inside.
• Officer was out with a subject on North Countyline Street who appeared to be passed out in their car. Subject was asleep but woke up and was on his way.
• Officers conducted building checks on South Corporate Drive, West Center Street, North Countyline Street, East Jackson Street, Sandusky Street, Perry Street, East Center Street, Plaza Drive, West Zeller Road, Perrysburg Road, Township Road 217, Springville Avenue, Independence Avenue, East North Street, East Lytle Street, West Lytle Street, South Union Street, West High Street, South Poplar Street, Van Buren Street, Lakeview Drive and North Vine Street.
• Dispatch received an open line 911 call from an East Crocker Street location. Officer spoke to subjects who stated they didn’t call 911.
• A West South Street caller requested an officer for several unwanted subjects. Both parties were banned from the location and advised of consequences if they returned.
• Caller reported people were burning something in a College Avenue backyard. Property owner was on scene and advised he would extinguish it.
• A Colonial Drive resident reported someone threw trash in her backyard again.
• Caller requested a welfare check on a juvenile at a West Lytle Street address; advised the juvenile was listed as a runaway out of Toledo. Juvenile was released to an aunt.
• Officers conducted follow ups on South Main Street.
• A 911 caller requested an officer for a verbal dispute on Gerlock Drive. Both parties were advised of their options.
• Crews responded to a report of smoke coming from the bottom floor of a residence in the 8800 block of West County Road 10 at 4:40 a.m. The American Red Cross was contacted to assist the family.