• Joshua Robert Banks, 29, was arrested on a warrant following a traffic stop at West Jones and South Main streets. Officer located a small bag of pills on his person while completing a pat down; item was confiscated.
• Officer issued two citations for speed following two separate traffic stops on Sandusky Street.
• Officer issued two citations for speed following two separate traffic stops at Perrysburg and Stearns roads.
• Officer issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop on Sandusky Street.
• A West High Street complainant reported her cell phone was stolen and she suspected her boyfriend. Officer noted charges are pending.
• A North Countyline Street employee requested to speak with an officer regarding a theft caught on camera. Officer noted charges are pending.
• Complainant reported subjects were going through semis in a Sandusky Street parking lot. Officer spoke to subjects who were switching out one semi for another and getting ready to hit the road.
• Officer conducted a few home visits around town.
• Caller reported a verbal altercation between two male subjects at an East North Street address. One party left prior to officer’s arrival.
• Caller advised subjects were arguing and causing a disturbance at an East Crocker Street location. Officer spoke to everyone at the property and noted everyone was allowed to be there; advised the owner how to evict tenants.
• Complainant reported the father of her children threatened her and she wanted him removed from her Perrysburg Road home. Subject was removed from the residence and taken into custody on a warrant out of Seneca County.
• Caller complained of a vehicle parked the wrong way near East Tiffin and South Town streets. Officer was unable to locate.
• Complainant advised an abandoned vehicle had been sitting in the middle of the road on West Lytle Street with the driver’s side door open and no one inside for a couple hours. Officer noted the vehicle was moved and was properly parked.
• Caller stated vehicles were parked in a Van Buren Street cemetery. Officer was unable to locate.
• Caller reported a bed frame was in the roadway near East Lytle and South Poplar streets. Officer removed the item from the road.
• Squad was requested for an unresponsive male subject in the 600 block of North Poplar Street at 12:08 p.m.
• Brandon Keiffer, no age or address listed, was arrested in Fostoria on a warrant out of Seneca County.
• Deputy issued a citation for a stop sign violation following a traffic stop on David Street in Bettsville.
• Deputy was out with a disabled vehicle near North County Road 25 and West Township Road 84. A tow company was in route to push the vehicle off the roadway.
• Caller stated someone moved into a West Axline Street residence without signing a lease or receiving keys. Deputy noted there was no criminal intent and the problem was taken care of.
• Caller reported suspicious activity on West County Road 6. Deputy was unable to locate.
• Deputy advised he was driving on State Street in Bettsville when he witnessed subjects trading license plates on two vehicles; they stated they were trading cars, not buying or selling.
• Caller reported a vehicle with tinted windows was speeding through traffic on West U.S. 224 near South U.S. 23. Deputy was unable to locate.
- The Docket
- Member Service