• Officer issued a citation for assured clear distance ahead following a traffic stop at Midblock and West Lytle Street.
• Officer issued a citation for open container and a warning for an unsafe vehicle following a traffic stop on North Town Street.
• Officer issued a citation for disorderly conduct following a report of a female subject exposing herself on East Crocker Street.
• A South Main Street complainant reported her window was busted out and her ex-girlfriend’s belongings were missing.
• Officer was out on follow ups on West North Street, South Main Street.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office advised of a 9-1-1 call regarding a toddler running around on Peeler Drive. Officer was unable to locate.
• Caller advised of a loose dog on Cory Street. Officer was unable to locate; spoke to a resident who stated the barking was not uncommon.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on Columbus Avenue.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on West Fourth Street.
• Officer was out with a disabled semi at North Countyline and West Culbertson streets.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on West Jackson Street.
• Officers conducted building checks on North Vine Street, North Countyline Street, West South Street.
• Caller advised of a possible disturbance on Eastern Avenue. Officer noted the male appeared calm and the female subject left with the child.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office advised of a possible domestic in progress on Muirfield Place. Female half’s parents were helping with the situation and everyone was calm; advised to call back if needed.
• A Perrysburg Road caller requested an officer for a male subject. Officer noted the subject had left to go to a different residence.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office advised of a male and female subject on North Town Street. Female subject left and her phone was pinged in Bettsville; sheriff’s office was advised. Subject was located in the village and transported to the hospital.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office advised of an altercation on Eastern Avenue. Officer made contact with both parties; no reports of violence or threats and the parties were separated.
• Caller advised of issues between a male and female on West Lytle Street. Officer advised of options.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office transferred a 9-1-1 call from a juvenile female. Officer spoke to the subject and advised her about 9-1-1 use; everything was fine.
• Complainant requested an officer for two females causing a disturbance on Northview Drive. Subjects were in a verbal argument.
• Caller requested an officer for an incident with two juvenile males on Beier Drive. Officer spoke with all parents and advised of options.
• Caller complained of a vehicle near Columbus Avenue and East Lytle Street. Officer spoke to the driver who stated he did get close while trying to pass but wasn’t trying to hit anyone.
• Caller reported a car versus tree in the 9700 block of West County Road 6 at 12:14 a.m.
• A New Riegel complainant reported a vehicle was continuously going through the intersection at West South and South Perry streets doing burnouts. Deputy was unable to locate.
• Deputies were in Bettsville assisting Fostoria Police Department in the search of a female subject who left a suicide note and possibly took medication before leaving and her phone was pinged to the area. Deputy located the empty vehicle in Bettsville with a note on it stating she would be back; noticed a pill bottle in the middle console. Subject was located and transported to the hospital.