• Complainant reported she was rear ended near Findlay and West Lytle streets at 2:09 p.m. and the striking vehicle took off.
• Officer issued a citation for disorderly conduct following a report of a male subject stealing $200 from a lady who gave him a ride to an Independence Road location.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on North Countyline Street.
• Complainant advised of some type of disturbance on North Countyline Street. Officer spoke to a mother and son who were talking.
• Seneca County Department of Jobs and Family Services requested an officer regarding a situation. Incident is under investigation.
• Complainant reported she received a call from someone claiming to be with ProMedica requesting a $25 donation; advised she called the hospital and they stated they do not do that; requested a report on file for a scam.
• Complainant requested an officer due to a Stearns Road address due to a problem with a tenant. Officer noted an open bottle of allergy medicine was taken to be disposed of.
• Caller reported power lines were down in an alley between Crocker and Poplar streets. Officer noted it was a cable line and moved it out of the roadway before notifying the company.
• A West Ridge Road caller advised an intoxicated male subject was walking around the area asking where Fostoria was. Officer dropped subject off at another location.
• Complainant requested an officer for a break in on Sandusky Street.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak with an officer regarding an ex-tenant giving him a fraudulent check for rent of a West Center Street residence.
• A Cherry Street complainant reported he was assaulted by his step son. Officer was unable to make contact with the complainant but spoke to the residents who stated their uncle had a drinking problem and sometimes comes to their house and causes problems.
• Complainant reported the back door to his South Union Street property was kicked in and a light was left on; believed it to be the former tenants but no other damage was reported; requested extra patrol.
• Caller stated a vehicle was sitting up on jack stands in front of a North Union Street address. Officer spoke with a resident who advised the vehicle belonged to his landlord; stated he would make contact with him and advise him of the city ordinance.
• EMS requested an officer for a stand-by for a suicidal female subject on West Lytle Street.
• Caller reported an erratic driver who was going left of center and off the right side of the road near Monticello Drive and Van Buren Street. Officer was unable to locate.
• Subject came on station advising of harassing phone calls.
• Caller advised of a lady was sitting in a vehicle in a parking lot on East Lytle Street. Officer was unable to locate.
• A Nichols Street complainant reported her roommate was running after her with a wrench. Officer spoke to complainant who stated the only contact made was the subject grabbed her arm.
• Squad responded to Township Road 261 for a motor vehicle accident with injuries at 1:12 p.m.
• EMS was requested for a lift assist in the 400 block of Hoover Drive at 4:21 p.m.
• Squad was dispatched at 5:29 p.m. for a female subject with a surgical tube and a fever in the 20 block of Christopher Drive.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office requested a squad to assist Kansas Volunteer Fire Department in the 10000 block of West Township Road 41 at 8:47 p.m.
• Christopher Massie, no age or address listed, was arrested in Fostoria on a warrant out of Seneca County.
• A juvenile was arrested in Fostoria on a warrant out of Seneca County.
- The Docket
- Member Service