• Female was taken into custody on a warrant from Findlay Police Department after a caller reported there were two juveniles approximately 10 years old with small children in strollers playing on the railroad track at East Fremont Street. Parent was across the street.
• Tyrone Wharton was taken in on a warrant and released to Seneca County Sheriff’s Office jail.
• Officer was out with a male on a warrant at the intersection of South Poplar Street and Taft Boulevard. Citation was issued for paraphernalia and officer advised of other possible charges. Male was transported and released to Findlay Police Department.
• Citation for driving under suspension was issued after a male ran into an East Lytle Street location.
• Owner of an excavating company came on station to report the theft of an air compressor; report on file.
• Complainant came on station requesting a report on file that she arrived at a Stoner Road location to pick up a child per custody paperwork and the child was not there for visitation. She was advised report is on file.
• Seneca Street caller requested an officer for a vehicle unlock; assistance rendered.
• Complainant came on station and reported his credit card was compromised at a drug store and dollar store.
• Citizen came on station with a bike that he found in a field next to a location in the 600 block of Corporate Drive; property placed in impound.
• Stand-by was requested on Jackson Street. Officer made contact with subject who advised she did not wish to have contact with the complainant. She advised she would have her attorney contact the complainant’s attorney.
• Counseling center in Tiffin reported a suicidal male in a park in the city, but agency was uncertain of which park. Officer checked Gray Park, City Park, the water park, Foundation Park, Meadowlark Park and was unable to locate anyone. Workers in park advised they would notify law enforcement if they saw anything out of the ordinary. Counseling center made contact with the subject and gave him about 45 minutes to go to a counseling office in town. Subject advised the center he walked to a friend’s house but would not give a location. Center in Fostoria advised the male may have walked into their office for a few seconds but left; unable to locate.
• Officer served subpoenas to a Sixth Street address. Male at residence called one of the subpoena subjects and asked if it was okay to receive them. Subpoenas left with male and subjects were ware of them.
• Officer requested by the owner of a gaming system that was possibly pawned by his father. Item was located at a North Countyline location and it was verified that it was pawned by his father. Officer advised subject that because it was pawned by his father there was nothing the officer could do.
• Alarm company advised of a hold-up alarm at a North Countyline Street location; false alarm. Employees unsure of why the alarm was activated. While on call, employee reported an elderly customer who may be experiencing difficulties caring for himself; referred to Adult Protective Services.
• Van Buren Street employee found a clutch purse on her way to work at the corner of Vine and North streets. Owner of property no longer lived at address. Officer will try to obtain another address for the individual.
• Physical domestic violence reported. Male had since left and officer was requested. Investigation is pending and a domestic violence short form was signed after injuries were noted.
• Subject requested an officer for an argument over a cell phone on Stinchcomb Drive. Phone was confiscated by officer until proof of ownership van be shown.
• Female asked for an officer at a Lewis Street location for an unknown problem; it was noted officers were there for an earlier disturbance.
• Officer performed a building check on West South Street; all secure.
• Complainant came on station reporting his dad sold his gaming system without his permission; under investigation.
• Lewis Street caller reported his live-in girlfriend was smacking him in the face. After options were advised to the male, he demanded officers leave the property.
• Caller reported a vehicle in the Fall Street area that left a bike by an alley. Officer was unable to locate juvenile and bike had been removed before law enforcement’s arrival.
• Caller requested officer for drainage cap in the roadway at the intersection of West Center and North Countyline streets; no obstruction to roadway.
• West South Street caller requested an officer for a male. Subject was detained and warned for disorderly conduct. Officer advised him if dealt with again, he would be taken to county.
• Arthur Avenue caller requested an officer for stand-by. Subject at residence refused to give up property and complainant was advised of options.
• North Countyline Street caller requested an officer for juveniles in a vehicle. Officers were unable to locate but advised to be on the look out.
• Citation was issued for speed at the intersection of Union and State streets in Bettsville.