• A two vehicle accident occurred at South Main And East South streets at 11:06 a.m.; citation was issued.
• Ohio State Patrol requested mutual aid on a traffic stop and a subject was taken into custody by the state patrol.
• A verbal warning was issued for a license plate light at West Crocker and South Union streets.
• Officer gave a verbal warning for failure to turn on headlights at Perrysburg Road and Plaza drive.
• A citation was issued for a dog at large after a caller advised of a loose dog at Glenwood and Oaklawn avenues.
• Officer issued a citation for a red light violation on Buckley and Sandusky streets.
• Complainant came on station and advised of a truck that has moved over an extended period of time; no answer at residence and tires were marked.
• Caller reported a phone call he received about credit information; he was advised not to give personal information over the phone.
• The warden picked up a dog at East Jackson and Spruce streets.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer about a male.
• The driver of a van in an alley was reportedly screaming obscenities at a tenant; parties advised of options and woman advised she was not welcome at address.
• Female reported a black and white pit bull dragging a chain in the Circle Drive area; officer picked up the dog.
• Caller advised of a noise disturbance at a nearby residence; pumps were in violation of noise ordinance. They were shut off and the home was vacant upon arrival.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock.
• A welfare check was performed in the 100-block of Lytle Street; children were clothed and fed, house was tidy, and there was no sign of drug use.
• Caller requested an officer to investigate possible damage caused by firearm; damage was determined to not be caused by a weapon.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office transferred a 911 call concerning a dispute; both parties did not wish to cooperate or make statements. They were advised of their options and warned for disorderly conduct.
• Complainant came on station requesting to speak with an officer about an unruly juvenile female.
• A mother came on station asking for an officer for an unruly 9 year-old male; spoke with juvenile and parent to advise them of their options.
• Subject reported someone leaving animal feces in yard; complaint on file.
• Complainant stated their washer and dryer, which were located in front of the Lowden Township residence, were gone.
• Neighbor across the road called to report truck activity at the yard there, which is unusual for the time of day. Occupants of the vehicle were working inside the Lowden Township residence.
- The Docket
- Member Service