• A female caller reported her vehicle was struck at 12:46 p.m. while in the drive-thru lane at a North Countline Street restaurant.
• Driver struck a deer in the 900 block of Springville Avenue at 7:02 p.m.
• Amanda Michelle Smith was transported to Seneca County Sheriff’s office.
• A juvenile was taken into custody.
• A female juvenile was transported.
• Subject came on station to report a cell phone had been stolen from their doorstep.
• Caller advised there was a refrigerator in a back yard on East South Street; officer attempted to make contact with resident and closed door of appliance so no child could get into it.
• Officer assisted Hancock County dog warden who came to pick up a dog at an East Jackson Street location.
• A man reported he found a lost wallet; contact was made with wallet owner’s doctor’s office and they advised they would have the owner call the police department.
• Subject requested assistance for verbal altercation between female and male; male was advised not to return to the residence and advised of possible arrest if he does so.
• Officer performed a home visit at a Peeler Drive residence.
• Subject came on station after noticing a door was kicked in on South Poplar Street.
• Complainant stated a vehicle with a flat tire was parked on West Tiffin Street; tires were marked.
• Subject requested help when her house began flooding; water treatment plant was contacted and they advised distribution would shut the water off.
• Caller reported an intoxicated subject was attempting to get into residences near Jeanette Drive; subject was at the wrong house and was dropped off to a family member’s home across the street.
• Complainant requested an officer in a child custody dispute; items were retrieved for child and all parties were advised of their options.
• Subject reported low hanging power line; AT&T notified.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock.
• Adult children asked for an officer to stand by while they collect belongings from ailing parent’s home; requested complaint be put on file.
• Caller reported a truck parked in handicap parking spot without placard; talked with subject who was at location getting medical treatment and advised them of complaint.
• EMS was requested for unresponsive subject in 600 block of Lexington Avenue at 10:43 a.m.
• Caller reported juveniles struck a house in the 400 block of West Township Road 112.
• Kirbi Clark was arrested by Findlay Police Department on a warrant out of Fostoria.
• Caller made a noise complaint; subject was advised she could be charged if officers had to come back.
- The Docket
- Member Service