• Matthew D. Fulk, 31, no address given, was arrested by Seneca County authorities on a Fostoria warrant for failure to appear in court. Fostoria police notified of the arrest at 1:49 a.m.
• A citation was issued for driving under suspension and an improper start following an 11:44 p.m. traffic stop near the intersection of Countyline and North streets.
• At 12:05 a.m., complainant went to the police station to report gaming consoles being stolen from his residence. Statement taken and complaint on file.
• At 4:24 p.m., a resident of the 100 block of East Fourth Street reported someone stole his mountain bike from his back yard.
• At 2:43 a.m., a caller reported seeing a man carrying a gun in the area of High and Maple streets. Officers unable to locate.
• At 9:13 a.m., a caller reported an intoxicated male driving a vehicle in the 500 block of Sandusky Street.
• At 2:37 a.m., a female reported her adult daughter had been assaulted by a male in the area of Main and Fremont streets. Daughter told officer the incident was verbal, and no physical contact was made. Officer reported no visible signs of injury.
• An alarm activation was reported at 8:30 a.m. in the 500 block of Van Buren Street. The activation was accidental.
• At 6:07 p.m., a caller reported someone taking items from one property to another in the 1500 block of North Countyline Street. An officer advised the person had purchased an awning from the one property and was taking it to the second.
• At 7:14 p.m., officer responded to a report of extremely loud music coming from the 1500 block of North Countyline Street. Officer advised the music was excessive, but was turned down after the office arrived on scene.
• At 7:16 p.m., a caller reported her ex-boyfriend was in front of her residence in the 1500 block of North Countyline Street. An officer advised the complainant of her options.
• A report of trespassers in the 800 block of South Springville Avenue was received at 8:18 p.m. An officer advised the trespasser was allowed to get some of his items from that property but was told not to return unless the property owner gives permission.
• At 8:32 p.m., a caller reported gunshots coming from a vehicle in the 200 block of East Jones Street. No further information available.
• At 8:40 p.m., a caller reported two people trespassing on a property in the 100 block of East Tiffin Street. Two subjects were arguing, an officer said, but took off when he arrived on location.
• At 11:09 p.m., a resident of the 400 block of Fremont Drive reported someone knocking at her door. An officer advised the subject was no longer in the area.
• Several reports of a recklessly operated vehicle coming into town on North Coutyline Street were received around 11:20 p.m. Officers unable to locate.
• At 5:03 p.m., the mother of a 12-year-old went to the police station to report the girl being unruly. The mother said the girl was being disrespectful and mouthy. The mother was given a statement form to fill out.
• At 5:15 p.m., a caller reported several juveniles in the middle of East Jackson Street near the railroad, daring drivers to hit them. Office was unable to locate.
• At 5:20 p.m., a motorcyclist stopped at the police station to report a vehicle was tailgating him all the way from Findlay to Fostoria. A description of the vehicle was provided.
• A caller reported a dog tied up in the back yard of a residence in the 700 block of Columbus Avenue that was constantly barking. Officer attempted to make contact with the owner of the dog, which continued to bark while he was at the scene.
• At 7:42 p.m., a resident of the 100 block of East Fourth Street reported she was assaulted by a male in the house. An officer reported the two were now separated, but noted a physical altercation did occur. Both parties were given statement forms to complete, and one of them is to stay at a relative’s residence for the time being.
• At 9:30 p.m., a resident of the 100 block of East Clark Street reported a neighbor was yelling and screaming at them. An officer reported the neighbor cut through the complainant’s yard to get to a nearby alley, and he was told not to use a crow bar to settle a dispute with others.
• EMS responded at 11:26 a.m. to the 500 block of Stearns Road for a 69-year-old female with a medical problem.
• EMS responded at 7:46 p.m. to the 500 block of Maple Street for a 51-year-old male having chills.
• At 5:05 p.m., a crash between a motorcycle and a dog was reported in the 9200 block of West County Road 6.
• Jeremy Ritter, no age given, 6477 S. U.S. 23, was taken into custody following a domestic dispute at his residence at 2:05 a.m. A report from the sheriff’s office states the incident was a verbal dispute, but Ritter allegedly took the phone from the victim’s hand when she attempted to call 9-1-1.
• At 2:46 p.m., the owner of a shop in the 500 block of Ash Street, Bascom, reported someone struck the corner of his building.
• At 2:04 p.m., a resident of the 1900 block of South Township Road 59 reported finding an arrow in a goat barn and a hole in the side of the barn.
• At 12:11 p.m., a resident of the 4300 block of North Township Road 47 reported coming home and finding his house egged.
• At 12:51 a.m., a passing motorist reported a suspicious vehicle parked along the road in the 5700 block of North Township Road 69. A deputy advised the vehicle was disabled, and someone was there to pick it up with a trailer when the deputy arrived.
• At 11:16 p.m., a caller reported a suspicious vehicle in the 7800 block of North Township Road 70. A deputy advised the driver became confused with her GPS. The deputy provided directions to allow her to be on her way.
• At 9:55 p.m., a caller reported hearing gunshots in the 7400 block of West Township Road 52. A deputy was unable to hear the gunshots or locate anyone in the area.
- The Docket
- Member Service