• Complainant reported witnessing an accident at South Main and East Tiffin streets at 9:02 a.m.; advised the subject in the striking vehicle went into a downtown eatery. Officer noted no damage to vehicles.
• Larry Eugene McDonald Jr., 42, 727 Spruce St., was arrested on a warrant at a South Main Street location.
• An East Sixth Street complainant reported someone stole her poetry, which could be converted to country western music.
• Caller requested to speak with an officer about her son receiving a text from someone in Findlay referencing her son being registered as an offender.
• A West Fremont Street caller reported her neighbor’s dogs kept coming into her yard.
• Complainant reported parking issues on West Fourth Street.
• Subjects came on station for fingerprinting.
• Complainant reported a subject not completing work after being paid for the work. Officer spoke to subject who would refund the complainant.
• Complainant reported a scam. The incident is under investigation.
• Subject came on station requesting a welfare check on her two grandchildren at a West Crocker Street address. Officer advised children were fine.
• Caller reported a vehicle did a donut in a Perry Street parking lot before pulling out onto the road at a high rate of speed and parking in a West High Street parking lot. Officer made contact with driver and advised them of the complaint.
• Officer was out with a disabled vehicle at East High and Maple streets.
• Caller reported a vehicle was stopped with its four-ways flashing on South Union Street with two males flagging down passersby. Officer spoke with subjects who stated the battery died and they were unable to get it jumped; vehicle was left and parked at the location overnight.
• EMS was dispatched to the 300 block of Court Place at 6:39 a.m. for a subject having difficulties.
• Squad was requested at 11:17 a.m. for a female with a broken arm in the 900 block of North Main Street.
• At 12:24 p.m., EMS responded to the 600 block of South Corporate Drive for a male having seizures.
• Findlay Police Department requested a welfare check on a possible suicidal female at her grandmother’s address on West County Road 6; advised it was posted on social media she took 16 pills of an unknown drug. Deputy spoke with grandmother who advised the subject was not there and she hadn’t seen her.
- The Docket
- Member Service