• Caller reported a private property accident at 11:04 a.m. in the 1600 block of North Countyline Street.
• Sean Marcel Corley, 47, was brought down on a committal.
• Taylor Strohl, 24, Fostoria, was brought down on a committal.
• Dra’Shan Da’Kell Mills-Mosley, 24, no address listed, was arrested for domestic violence following a report of a domestic situation on Beier Drive.
• Caller advised a steal grill was stolen from a North Countyline Street business.
• Complainant reported items were taken out of u-haul while on Walnut Street.
• Caller reported a bike was stolen from a Lynn Street address.
• Officer issued citations to two subjects for disorderly conduct following a report of a subject refusing to leave his Sandusky Street neighbor’s porch.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak with an officer regarding harassing text messages. Officer spoke with other party and advised him to stop contacting the subject.
• Caller advised two juveniles were carrying a cube refrigerator near Columbus Avenue and Lewis Street. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller stated a gray vehicle was parked in their North Main Street backyard. Upon callback, caller stated the vehicle belonged to subjects working in the area.
• Caller advised wires were hanging low on North Vine Street. Officer unable to locate.
• Complainant reported his car was side swiped during the night on North Union Street.
• Officer assisted a male subject with his disabled vehicle on West High Street.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak with an officer regarding an on-going issue with a neighbor.
• Caller advised of suspicious looking subjects on West High Street. Officer unable to locate.
• Complainant reported a driver lost control and drove through his West Tiffin Street yard causing damage.
• Subject came on station requesting an officer for a stand-by while he inspects a North Vine Street property.
• A Leonard Street complainant advised a male subject pulled up in front of her house and threatened her and her guests. Officer advised subject to obtain a CPO.
• Caller located a syringe in their Barcelona Drive yard. Officer collected item for destruction.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on North Countyline Street.
• A Grape Street caller complained of dogs constantly barking in the area. Officer spoke to owner and advised them of the city ordinance.
• Caller reported her carbon monoxide detectors went off.
• A medical alarm company was advised of alarm activation at 1:31 a.m. in the 700 block of Stinchcomb Drive. EMS was dispatched.
• EMS was requested for lift assistance for a subject who had fallen in the 1200 block of Perrysburg Road at 9:04 a.m.
• A North Vine Street caller advised of low hanging wires.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a report of the carbon monoxide detector activation in the 1000 block of Sandusky STreet at 10:27 p.m.
• A citation for speed was issued following a traffic stop on West Ohio 18.
• A West Township Road 170 caller stated an unruly juvenile, who had been off bipolar medication for two weeks, was causing problems but nothing physical, however, the juvenile did have a knife. Deputy spoke with father and juvenile; father was able to take the knife away from the juvenile and did not wish to pursue charges.
• Another agency requested deputies look for a vehicle at a North Township Road 63 address as it was being used without permission. Deputy was unable to locate.
• Subject fled on foot from Central Ave, Tiffin, police were unable to locate.
- The Docket
- Member Service