• Caller reported a vehicle swerved to miss a another vehicle that turned in front of her near West Lytle and South Wood streets and damaged her tire at 2:33 p.m.
• A male subject was arrested on a warrant out Tiffin at an East Tiffin Street address. No further information was provided.
• Officer issued a citation for no operator’s license following a traffic stop at the intersection of North Countyline and Elm streets.
• Officer issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at Findlay and West Lytle streets.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding the theft of part of a headstone from a Van Buren Street cemetery.
• Officer was out with a subject on a bike with no lights on it.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office transferred a call reporting a reckless semi truck north of Risingsun headed south into town. Officer unable to locate.
• An area school official requested an officer with him to do a welfare check at a South Union Street address on two juveniles who had not been to school in over a month. Officer checked multiple locations and was unable to locate.
• Caller advised they located needles in a Sandusky Street parking lot. Items were disposed of.
• Caller stated a canine was chained up and in distress on East Crocker Street. Officer spoke with owner who took the dog inside.
• Caller advised of a juvenile standing on West Lytle Street waiting for the bus. Officer unable to locate.
• Officer was out with a subject on East Lytle Street who was lost; gave him directions.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on McDougal Street.
• Tiffin Police Department requested an officer make contact with a subject on North Main Street and have him call them. Message was delivered.
• Complainant reported hearing three gunshots in the area of Eco Drive and South Springville Avenue. Officer unable to locate a possible source.
• EMS responded to the 700 block of Stinchcomb Drive at 12:55 a.m. for a female subject in pain from a hernia.
• EMS was requested for a disoriented female subject in the 300 block of North Union Street at 7:18 p.m.
• Squad was dispatched at 9:58 p.m. for a female subject who fell and struck her face and head in the 800 block of South Wood Street.
• Complainant reported a fight between three subjects, one with a knife. Subjects left prior to the officer’s arrival; knife was left on the bar counter and subjects separated while at the bar. Deputy unable to locate subjects.
• A West County Road 10 resident came on station to report fraud.
• Tiffin Police Department requested a deputy make contact with a subject on North County Road 25 and have them call the police department.
- The Docket
- Member Service