• A West Fremont Street caller reported a neighbor backed into her father’s vehicle.
• Caller reported he struck a deer on South U.S. 23 near North Corporate Drive.
• An unidentified subject was arrested on a Findlay Police Department warrant following a report of an unwanted intoxicated male walking to a Walnut Street location.
• Cody D. Dorsey, 25, 800 Woodward Ave. Lot 18, was arrested on an active warrant.
• Officer issued a citation for a stop-sign violation following a traffic stop at the intersection of North Main and Summit streets.
• A Cherry Street complainant reported his television was stolen.
• Van Buren Street employees reported they located broken glass and suspicious items in the parking lot.
• Subject came on station to report an abandoned bike on North Union Street. Bike was impounded.
• Complainant reported suspicious juveniles were at a location near South Poplar and East Fourth streets.
• Caller stated a juvenile female who was lost was flagging down vehicles near Gormley Street and South Springville Avenue. Officer spoke with the mother who was running an errand when the bus arrived.
• Complainant reported her friend was bitten by a dog on Cherry Street.
• Complainant reported her juvenile son was beaten up by another juvenile at a Peeler Drive address.
• Caller reported her North Main Street neighbor was placing concrete blocks on the side of her garage; requested an officer tell them to stop.
• Subject came on station to speak to an officer regarding telephone harassment.
• Complainant stated there was a fight on Peeler Drive. Officer spoke to parties; no one wanted to press charges. Officer located and collected needles.
• Squad responded to the 700 block of Columbus Avenue at 2:36 a.m. for a female who fell and had a head injury.
• EMS was dispatched at 9:24 a.m. for a female who was having chest pains in the 1000 block of Beier Drive.
• Squad responded to the 12000 block of West Axline Street at 4:02 p.m.
• At 7:07 p.m., EMS was requested to the 800 block of North Countyline Street for a female with blood pressure issues.
• Fostoria Fire Division was requested to assist at the scene of a field fire on County Road 592 at 7:17 p.m.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office requested EMS to the 12000 block of West Axline Street for a diabetic female at 11:09 p.m.
• Caller reported they were following a vehicle believed to be involved in break-ins in Jackson Township on West Township Road 172; advised he witnessed the subjects breaking into a residence.
• An Autumn Lane resident came on station to speak to a deputy in reference to a neighbor problem.
• Deputy advised he was checking on two subjects sitting in a vehicle on South U.S. 23; stated the female was dropping the male off for work.
- The Docket
- Member Service