• Tyesha M. Essex, 24, 312 Elwood Ave., was arrested on a warrant following a traffic stop on South Main Street.
• Nikko Ramon Navarro, 23, Tiffin, was arrested on a warrant out of another agency.
• A West High Street employee reported a drive off of $18.21 in gas.
• A North Countyline Street employee reported a shoplifter took a Play Station and put it in his bag. Officer located the item on the subject who was trespassed from the store as the managers did not wish to file charges.
• Complainant reported the theft of a tablet from a North Union Street address.
• A Francis Avenue caller requested to speak to an officer as he had thoughts of hurting himself.
• Caller advised of a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of a North Countyline Street business. Officer spoke to owner who said he drops off and picks up his grandkids at that location.
• Subject located needles at a West Lytle Street location. Officer collected items and placed them in a box for destruction.
• Complainant reported receiving three scam calls from someone claiming to be with the IRS demanding money.
• Complainant stated a vehicle was all over the road and passing in no passing zones in the 2000 block of Sandusky Street. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller requested an officer to a Van Buren Street location to assist in getter her grandson treatment.
• Caller requested an officer check on a male subject driving a red tractor with a trailer who appeared to be stuck in traffic near Columbus Avenue and East Lytle Street. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller claimed two male subjects were messing with the lights for the crossing on East High Street by the railroad tracks. Officer unable to locate; noted the lights didn’t appear to be tampered with.
• Complainant reported juveniles on Sandusky Street had a bow and arrow. Officer spoke with juveniles who made a makeshift bow and arrow out of sticks and shoestrings; advised them not to shoot anything with it.
• Complainant stated kids were throwing things out of an upstairs window at cars on East Fremont Street. Officer spoke with parents who were in the room and advised the kids were playing with the blinds.
• Subject complained juveniles were taking flowers from peoples yards along East Fourth and South Main streets. Officer spoke with juveniles who admitted they took the flowers, advised them to stay out of other peoples yards.
• A West Jackson Street caller requested an officer regarding an unruly juvenile who would not listen to her parents.
• The Ohio State Highway Patrol requested an officer for a search on South Main Street.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on East Center Street.
• EMS responded to the 500 block of Ohio Avenue at 3:52 a.m. for a female subject with chest pains.
• At 11:18 a.m., EMS was dispatched to the 500 block of Van Buren Street for a female subject with chest pains, heart palpitations and dizziness.
• EMS was requested for a male subject with difficulty breathing and chest pain in the 600 block of West Center Street at 3:13 p.m.
• Squad was dispatched at 8:49 p.m. for a medical pendant alert in the 900 block of Spruce Street.
• EMS responded to a two-vehicle, minor-injury accident in the 5000 block of Tiffin Street in Bascom at 1:50 p.m.
- The Docket
- Member Service