• Cythia A. Taylor, 27, 1521 N. Countyline St., was arrested on warrant out of Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court.
• An officer issued a citation for driving under suspension during a traffic stop on East Tiffin Street. The vehicle was impounded and the plates were confiscated.
• An officer issued a citation during a traffic stop on Spruce Street.
• A caller reported two bottles of medication had been stolen from her purse while she was at work. The report was put on file.
• A report was filed for a caller who’d returned to her Peeler Drive home to find her back door kicked in.
• An anonymous caller from South Cadwaller Street reported a theft from the location. The reporting officer said there was no one outside and no house lights on in the area.
• A complainant reported damage to his vehicle where it appeared someone had kicked the side in. An officer stated he will follow up.
• A North Main Street complainant said a fallen street sign struck his vehicle while he was away. A message was left with the Street Department.
• A complainant reported she’d been previously assaulted by her child’s father.
• A caller reported the back door of an abandoned building was open. Officers found no one inside the building and were unsure if the door was kicked in or if the wind had blown it open.
• A complainant stated her ex-landlord had damaged her property when she’d retrieved personal effects following eviction. The complaint was put on file.
• A Maple Street caller reported a large fallen tree limb in the alley outside their home.
• An officer reported to confirm vehicular damage caused by a fallen city sign.
• The Street Department was notified of a vehicle backing over a street sign near an intersection.
• An officer responded to a call reporting neighborhood kids who’d shot hunting arrows into a man’s yard. The kid’s parents were spoken to, and the situation was quickly handled.
• A building owner called to report one of his tenants screaming. An officer arrived with a search warrant, and after a brief struggle he was able to detain the tenant.
• An officer responded to a disturbance resulting from a pool league dispute. Upon the officer’s arrival the offending party had left.
• A complainant requested officer assistance after being threatened by her upstairs neighbor, which she stated was an ongoing problem.
• A caller reported a male causing problems on College Avenue. Officers issued a verbal warning and stated subjects would be arrested if he has to return.
• A North Main Street resident stated his sons were violating a protection order against him. Subjects were gone by the time officers arrived.
•EMS responded to a drug overdose at 5:10 a.m. on East Center Street. Subject was taken transported to the ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
• EMS was dispatched at 1:37 p.m. to assist a woman who’d fallen and injured herself on the 900 block of N. Vine St.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a smoke alarm on Columbus Ave. No damage or injuries were reported.
• EMS responded to a call at 11:34 p.m. reporting a man who’d struck his head after having a seizure.
• A semi driver reported a dark car egged his windshield as he was approaching a bridge, causing him to lose control of the vehicle. Officer was unable to locate vehicle.