• Officer reported a private property crash at 7:20 a.m. at a Park Avenue location.
• Sarah E. Silvers, 29, 618 E. Jackson St., was arrested for domestic violence.
• Justin K. Workman, 22, 251½ Sandusky St., was arrested for domestic violence.
• Terrence W. Dudley II, no age and no address listed, was arrested on a warrant.
• Patron of a West High Street grocery store reported children on bikes acting suspicious and giggling. Officer was unable to locate.
• Caller reported loud music coming from across a North Countyline Street trailer court. Officer spoke with a resident at the lot and advised them of complaint.
• Complainant reported his neighbors at a Columbus Avenue house are moving in and being loud. Officer advised they were almost moved in.
• Officers received a report of a female pounding on all apartment doors at a South Poplar Street location, caller reported she is on foot and possibly intoxicated. Officer checked the area and no one was observed.
• A North Vine Street caller reported his dog was struck by a vehicle on Oct. 17. Officer advised complainant filed on station.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office transfered a 9-1-1 call, complainant requested officer to a North Poplar Street location, reported a subject is hitting kids at the location.
• Caller reported a loose dog running towards the post office.
• Complainant reported his North Poplar Street residence was broken into.
• A South Union Street caller requested to speak to an officer regarding phone harassment.
• Complainant reported juveniles throwing things in the middle of the road near East Center and South Town streets. Officer advised he made contact with juveniles who were removing a 10-foot section of PVC pipe from the roadway.
• A Gormley Street caller reported her teenage daughter just took off. Officer transported the juvenile back to the location.
• 9-1-1 caller requested officers for a subject who won’t let her leave her Oak Ridge Drive residence. Officer advised it was a verbal argument between two individuals.
• Complainant called on 9-1-1 screaming and phone line was breaking up, requested officers to a Miller Avenue location. Officer advised it was a disagreement over rent, all calmed down and one half was leaving for the night.
• A North Wood Street caller requested an officer for an escort with a cruiser.
• Squad requested at 3:49 a.m. to the 400 block of West Lytle Street for a transport to the hospital.
• 9-1-1 call at 9:02 a.m., fire requested for an alarm at a location in the 300 block of Court Place.
• 9-1-1 call at 9:06 a.m. for an elderly female who fell in the 300 block of Summit Street.
• 9-1-1 call at 9:07 a.m. for a complainant at an Ohio 12 location who cannot move.
• 9-1-1 call at 9:54 a.m. to the 200 block of East Center Street for a female who is short of breath and was attacked by a dog.
• 9-1-1 call at 4:58 p.m., employee of a Van Buren Street physician requested EMS for an elderly male.
• Squad requested at 11:50 p.m. in the 1200 block of Perrysburg Road for subject having chest pains.
• Two callers reported trains blocking the tracks on North Township Road 101 for more than four hours. Deputy advised CSX would be cited.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak to a deputy regarding a threatening text message from someone who wants to harm her daughter.
- The Docket
- Member Service