• An accident was reported at an East Lytle Street location. Private property accident form to be completed.
• Shyanna L. Wilson, 23, Findlay, was arrested on a warrant.
• Jerome J. McBeth, 35, Findlay, was arrested on a warrant.
• Stop sign and failure to yield citations were issued at the intersection of West South Street and South Wood Street.
• A citation for speeding was issued at the intersection of Perrysburg Road and Stearns Road.
• Complainant called from a Woodward Avenue location and reported his Discover card was stolen by his daughter with over $200 charged to it.
• An Anderson Avenue caller requested an officer be present while she completes an inspection of a residence. Photos were obtained by owner.
• A Hays Street caller reported her daughter was unruly and behaving violently. Officer spoke with daughter who asked to go with her father until things calmed down. Mother agreed.
• A Maple Street caller reported her daughter was being threatened via Facebook over an incident that occurred at school. Information was forwarded and no direct threat was made. Subject blocked.
• A juvenile reported an incident that occurred between her and another subject at the intersection of South Main and East Crocker streets. Advised of options.
• Vehicle with shattered windows was reported at a Lynn Street location. Report on file, however unable to determine if malicious or weather related.
• A light was reported not cycling properly at South Poplar Street and East Lytle Street. Officer reported both lights trigger when stopped in the proper stop.
• Caller reported from East Fremont Street that her son and boyfriend are arguing and she wants them to leave.
• A caller requested a welfare check on his son who recently moved to town. Officer responded subject is fine.
• Complainant reported a subject was possibly attempting to cash counterfeit two-dollar bills at a North Countyline Street location. Bills are real.
• Officer requested to a North Main Street residence for caller’s sister’s ex-boyfriend who keeps banging on door after being told he is not welcome. Officer spoke with subject and advised they never saw anyone.
• EMS responded at 8:31 a.m. to a male who is breathing but unable to be woken up on the 200 block of East Tiffin Street.
• Squad responded to the 500 block of North Union Street for report of a possible seizure at 5:58 p.m.
• A West Axline Street caller requested a welfare check on his wife who has made suicidal comments the past two days.
• Advised of suspicious vehicle west of tracks at the intersection of West Township Road 114 and North Township Road 21.
• Caller reported a suspicious person walking around a vacant house on East County Road 12.
- The Docket
- Member Service