• Caller reported a vehicle struck a stop sign at South Poplar and East South streets at 3:20 p.m. No damage was found on stop sign.
• Caller reported an accident on the 700 block of West Fremont Street at 12:34 p.m. No injuries reported.
• Caller reported a hit-skip at West South and South Wood streets at 3:56 p.m. No injuries reported.
• Epolito F. Rodriguez, 22, 205 Elm St., was arrested for driving while under the influence at North Countyline and Summit streets.
• Driver was cited for a turn signal violation and possession of drugs following a traffic stop at South Union and West Fourth streets.
• Driver was issued a citation for parking in a handicap parking spot with no plates or placard at an East Lytle Street location.
• Officer issued a speeding citation at West Lytle and Findlay streets.
• Caller reported playground equipment and picnic tables were vandalized at a Van Buren Street location. Photographs and evidence were collected.
• Caller reported her garage window was broken out on Cleveland Street.
• Caller reported canines barking at a Liberty Street residence; contact was not made.
• Caller reported a loud party on North Union Street; subject advised of complaint.
• A Summit Street caller reported receiving harassing text messages from her former roommate.
• Caller reported subject was fixing his vehicle on the roadway at College Avenue and North Union Street. Subject was advised of city ordinance.
• Caller reported a domestic altercation on Union Court; officer advised he was unable to determine what happened due to conflicting reports. Male left location voluntarily to stay elsewhere for the night.
• Caller reported the occupants of a vehicle at North Countyline Street and North Jones Road were engaged in a physical domestic altercation; advised they headed north on U.S. 23. Caller gave a partial plate number for identification.
• Caller reported a vehicle was “rip roaring” on Maple Street; advised when she yelled at the driver to slow down he threatened to get his girlfriend and “beat (caller) up.”
• An East Lytle Street business employee reported a female walked into the store and had a stolen EBT card with her. Female exited the store smoking a joint, got into a vehicle and left.
• A West Tiffin Street caller requested extra patrol after she was knocked down by a young male on a bicycle.
• Officer impounded a bicycle found on West Center Street.
• Caller reported juveniles playing in the roadway on East North Street; unable to locate.
• An East Lytle Street caller requested assistance getting into his vehicle as he locked the keys in it. Assistance rendered.
• Caller reported a male was being argumentative with his parents on Sandusky Street.
• Caller reported subjects shooting fireworks at Fall and East Fremont streets. Officer advised subjects to stop.
• Officer was flagged down by a subject who reported shouting coming from a North Countyline Street residence. Two brothers were arguing; one subject left prior to officer arrival.
• A Spruce Street caller reported her daughter threatened to harm herself and took caller’s granddaughter with her; unable to locate.
• Caller reported a subject shooting fireworks on South Springville Avenue. Subject was having a party and was advised of complaint.
• Caller reported a vehicle “rip roaring” on Maple Street; unable to locate.
• Complainant went to the station to report harassment from their neighbor. Officer advised they will attempt to make contact with the subject.
• Caller reported a complaint of teenagers at South Wood and West Tiffin streets; unable to locate.
• An East South Street caller reported her ex attempted to enter her residence. Both parties were warned for disorderly conduct.
• Caller reported an assault at a West High Street location. Officer advised “this is something that happens between juveniles;” mother requested officer speak with juveniles involved but did not wish to pursue charges.
• Officer collected drug paraphernalia from an Independence Road location.
• Caller reported an issue with their East High Street neighbor. Officer advised no one should go over to caller’s residence again.
• An East Fremont Street caller reported their neighbor was setting off fireworks.
• Caller reported a bonfire and fireworks at an East North Street location; officer advised there was no fire and no one outside.
• Caller requested to speak with an officer about their child being hit while on his bicycling on North Countyline Street. Officer took a partial plate for identification purposes.
• Caller requested to speak with an officer regarding vehicles racing on Cherry Street. Caller also requested extra patrol as this is an ongoing issue.
• Caller requested an officer to Arbor Street for a possible party; gathering dispersed prior to officer arrival.
• EMS responded to the 700 block of Stinchcomb Drive at 9:35 a.m. for a female who threw out her hip.
• EMS was sent to the 500 block of Sandusky Street at 2:09 p.m. for customer who fell twice.
• EMS was dispatched to the 100 block of North Main Street at 3:24 a.m. for a male having trouble breathing.
• EMS responded to the 900 block of North Union Street at 7:08 a.m. for a female having difficulty waking up and blood coming from her mouth.
• EMS was sent to the 500 block of Stinchcomb Drive at 9:48 a.m. for a male on oxygen who was dizzy.
• EMS was dispatched to the 400 block of West Lytle Street at 1:37 p.m. for a male who fell and needed help getting up.
• EMS responded to the 800 block of Davoli Street at 4:49 p.m. for a female who was “not acting right.”
• EMS was sent to the 400 block of West Lytle Street at 10:25 p.m. for a female having a seizure.
• EMS responded to the 600 block of North Union Street at 11:42 p.m. for a male who fell down stairs.
• Caller reported a hit-skip on the 5400 block of West Ohio 18 at 9:51 p.m.
• Caller went to the station and reported three cell phones were taken from her North County Road 11 residence.
• Caller reported his mailbox on North County Road 5 was damaged; caller requested extra patrol.
• Caller reported a horse in the roadway on North Township Road 69. Animal was back in the pen upon officer arrival.
• Caller reported a suspicious vehicle pulled off the road in front of their Ohio 18 residence; deputy unable to locate.
• Caller reported an unknown subject entered their North County Road 31 residence, but advised it appeared nothing had been moved nor taken.
• Caller reported a loose horse running around his residence on North Township Road 69.
• A West Axline Street caller reported she was fearful of her boyfriend.
• An East County Road 34 caller reported her former attorney is still accessing her Medicare account; officer advised this was a civil matter.
- The Docket
- Member Service