• Ray Dean Stumpner, 45, 1123 Francis Ave. Apt. 8, was arrested on a warrant out of Tiffin following a report of a vehicle chasing a male who was on foot on Francis Avenue.
• Megan M. Dube, 24, 134 E. Fourth St., was brought down on a committal.
• Officer issued a citation for failure to yield the right of way following a report of a two-vehicle non-injury crash at West Lytle and South Union streets.
• Officer issued a citation for expired registration following a traffic stop on South Countyline Street.
• Officer issued a citation for excessive window tint following a traffic stop at Findlay and South Vine streets.
• Complainant reported her wedding ring slipped off her finger while at work on Van Buren Street and she believed it was stolen.
• A Stearns Road complainant reported someone stole her pain medication and cash.
• Complainant reported two guns were stolen from his West Lytle Street address.
• Caller reported f a large group of people being loud and keeping others awake on East Crocker Street. Officer spoke with subjects who stated they were talking about food and may have gotten loud.
• Caller requested an officer to remove a bat from his Columbus Avenue residence.
• Complainant reported a suspicious vehicle on East Eagle Street that would sit for long periods of time. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller reported she received a text from her boyfriend two hours prior stating he was going to commit suicide.
• Caller reported her son was missing and was last seen the night before at a Miller Avenue address. Officer unable to locate juvenile; complainant to file a missing persons report.
• A Nichols Street caller reported her ex had been threatening her and her kids.
• Caller reported she was having problems with her juvenile children on Hoover Drive.
• Officer chased a subject riding a bike from North Caples Street to McDougal Street following a report of a subject threatening to use a stun gun on the complainant. Subject was detained for further investigation; bike was impounded.
• Subject came on station stating they were threatened by their husband. Information was forwarded to probation department.
• Caller reported subjects were yelling and screaming at each other on Bricker Street. Officer spoke with subjects; male left.
• Officer located a state vehicle license plate on Mid-block.
• A Peeler Drive caller reported a male standing in front of the apartment building drinking; stated he asked the subject to leave but he refused. Officer unable to locate; subject left the area.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer regarding her juvenile son not coming home for hours, not telling her where he was and stealing from her. Charges pending.
• Caller reported a vehicle parked on his Sandusky Street property that didn’t belong there. Dispatch spoke with owner who stated the vehicle broke down but they would attempt to get the vehicle off the property.
• A juvenile caller reported a male juvenile was harassing her and her friend near Cherry and Sandusky streets. Officer spoke with juvenile who stated he was going through some things.
• Caller reported a juvenile was yelling at her mother and threatening to hit her at a Seneca Avenue address. Officer spoke with subjects who were having a verbal disagreement; daughter was hormonal and would not listen to the mother.
• A Circle Drive resident reported someone was shaking the door, attempting to get into their home. Officer checked the premises and was unable to locate; extra patrol was requested.
• A Cory Street caller reported someone was coughing and making weird noises and she was afraid. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller reported her son has mental issues, was not taking his medications and was refusing to come home. Officer unable to locate son. Caller came on station to file unruly charges.
• Caller claimed a registered male offender was seen with juvenile female subjects on North Main Street. Officer spoke with subject who was with two adult males; no juveniles were observed.
• EMS was requested by Seneca County for a medical alarm activation in the 6100 block of North U.S. 23 at 5:25 p.m.
• Squad was dispatched at 11:06 p.m. to the 1700 block of Pelton Road for a male with severe abdominal pain.
• A West Ohio 18 caller reported the theft of a backpack/luggage-type item from her vehicle. The caller was unsure of the exact time or the location where the theft occurred.
• A North Township Road 83 resident reported his five-month-old puppy was missing. The caller stated a neighbor saw a vehicle pull up near his mailbox, possibly taking the puppy.
• Caller reported someone was doing donuts again in a West County Road 28 parking lot.
• Two callers reported a dead deer in the roadway near the intersection of West Ohio 18 and North Township Road 101. Deer was removed from the roadway.
• A caller reported a large hole in the roadway on North Ohio 587; stated it caused him to have two flat tires. A deputy checked the area between New Riegel and U.S. 224, finding a reflector missing near a bridge that apparently left a hole; ODOT was called to fix it.
• A North County Road 11 complainant reported possible abuse of his children.
• Caller reported two mobile homes on West Axline Street were sharing electricity; reported the subjects involved were yelling at and making threats to the mobile home park manager.
• Deputy was out with a subject at a North Township Road 70 park; advised the subject of the park hours and subject was on his way.
- The Docket
- Member Service