• Caller reported an accident at a Plaza Drive location at 4:30 p.m.
• Christopher Keyonn Taylor, 31, Tiffin, was arrested on a warrant.
• Officer issued a citation for improper backing following a report of a semi that backed into a car at North Countyline Street and West Jones Road.
• Officer advised he issued a citation for operation without reasonable control following a report of a side-swipe at a West Center Street building.
• Complainant reported he had his money bag taken from an East Center Street location; advised he realized it was taken after he was bumped into.
• Officer advised there was a male subject walking along South Main Street who fled when he stopped the cruiser; advised another subject up the block fled as well; advised would check the area out.
• Complainant reported two subjects were outside lurking by a privacy fence at an East South Street location; advised they fled in an unknown direction.
• A Thomas Street resident advised of a subject walking in his back yard. Officer advised the subjects were advised of complaint and warned for parking in a private lot.
• Complainant advised he parks on Tiffin Street and a resident threatened him by saying “You come in, in the dark you just made an enemy.” Officer advised the owner moved his vehicle and was advised of city ordinance.
• Caller reported a vehicle at a Peeler Drive location with no plates; advised it may be a stolen vehicle. Officer advised the vehicle was gone upon his arrival.
• Caller advised of juveniles in the yard on East Fourth Street with BB guns shooting at each other; requested an officer. Officer advised juveniles of the laws regarding firearms in the city; advised the BB gun was turned over to an adult.
• Caller advised a subject left a West Center Street location on foot. Officer advised unable to locate.
• Complainant requested an officer; advised she was trying to pick up her children at an East High Street location and the fathers new girlfriend was refusing. Officer advised the female advised she was out of town and would not be bringing the child back within the hour; advised female of consequences.
• Caller advised of a fight between a large group of subjects at a North Vine Street location. Officer advised no one wanted to talk; advised the disturbance was over.
• A West Crocker Street resident advised his neighbor called regarding subjects at his house taking the stove. Officer advised the landlord arrived and secured the property.
• Complainant advised of loud subjects on top of cars at a North Countyline Street location. Officer advised the area was checked and he was unable to locate.
• A Leonard Street resident advised their neighbor wasn’t home but there was a vehicle in their driveway that wasn’t supposed to be there. Officer advised he spoke with resident of property, who advised it was her grandson and he was allowed to be there.
• Squad was requested for a subject with pain in their back in the 300 block of Thomas Street at 2:14 a.m.
• EMS was requested for an unresponsive male subject who was barely breathing in the 12000 block of West Axline Street at 7:48 p.m.
• EMS responded to the 800 block of North Union Street at 9:44 p.m. for a female subject who was bleeding.
- The Docket
- Member Service