• Officer issued a parking citation following a report of a vehicle parked on the wrong side of the road near North Poplar and McDougal streets.
• A South Wood Street complainant reported a neighbor youth broke out a window in her sunroom. Officer made contact with the parent who apologized to the complainant and advised he would have a talk with his son about leaving the house alone.
• A South Wood Street caller reported he had been gone all day and someone broke out the window of his work truck.
• A South Main street complainant requested an officer as he was having a disagreement with his ex-girlfriend. Officer spoke with subjects who were separated and advised of consequences if officers returned.
• Complainant requested an officer on North Union Street as his neighbor was outside looking around his vehicle with a flashlight and was burning trash in a fire pit out back. Officer unable to make contact.
• Caller reported a disturbance on Peeler Drive. Officer heard subjects being loud inside the location but no one answered the doors; complaint forwarded to resident manager.
• A Woodward Avenue resident stated she located bird feeders in her yard that were not hers.
• Subject came on station to bring in ammunition they no longer wanted.
• Caller reported three juveniles playing on the tracks, placing items on them and sitting on them at the crossing on South Union Street. Officer located three juveniles who denied sitting on the tracks on their way home to Fourth Street.
• Caller requested an officer unlock his vehicle as his keys were locked inside it on West Fremont Street.
• Complainant claimed a canine had been barking all day on Sandusky Street and it was an every-day occurrence. Upon arrival, officer located a dog and a puppy tied up in the back yard and no one appeared to be home; made contact with resident who advised he’d bring them inside.
• Complainant reported a subject was driving his vehicle with his dog on a leash running beside it on South Union Street. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller reported her father was taken to the hospital earlier after falling and hitting his head and when he came back he was not acting like himself and seemed incoherent; stated she left the house and it was locked and she came back and her father won’t answer the door; requested officer. Officer made contact with father and requested he give his daughter a key.
• A South U.S. 23 employee reported a deposit bag with cash in it was lost.
• At 8:07 a.m., EMS responded to the 20 block of Christopher Drive.
• EMS responded to the 300 block of Thomas Street at 10:21 a.m. for a male who was short of breath.
• Squad was dispatched for a medical alarm activation in the 1000 block of Stoner Road at 11:56 a.m.
• A Wood County transfer call requested EMS to the 1000 block of Perrysburg Road for a female with severe chest pains at 6:02 p.m.
• EMS was dispatched to the 1000 block of South Union Street at 6:25 p.m. for a male who fell, hit his head and was bleeding profusely.
• EMS was requested at 7:23 p.m. for a juvenile who was yelling, screaming, throwing herself up against the wall and throwing things in the 600 block of Westhaven Drive.
• Squad responded to the 1000 block of Perrysburg Road for a female who was bleeding at 10:26 p.m.
• A subject was arrested for a CPO violation on West Ohio 12.
• Bettsville and Bascom fire squads were dispatched to a report of a truck on fire in the 200 block of State Street in Bettsville at 10:16 a.m.
- The Docket
- Member Service