• Alil Laquay Hatter, 21, Fremont, was arrested in Sandusky County on a warrant out of Fostoria.
• A juvenile was placed into custody after a complainant requested to speak with an officer regarding a pending case involving her daughter and the situation became domestic.
• Danashia Amoire Meekins, 23, 511 McDougal St, was arrested for domestic violence following a report of a male subject assaulting a female subject on West Fourth Street.
• Alan Ray Coppler, 43, Findlay, was arrested for domestic violence at a West Jackson Street address following a report of a male subject grabbing his wife and throwing her around, busting furniture, and punching her son.
• Complainant reported a female subject attempted to force her was into his East Crocker Street residence and while he was able to prevent her from entering, she slipped her hand into his pocket and stole $150 and his glasses.
• An East Lytle Street employee reported a shoplifter left the business. A video would be downloaded and statements would be taken.
• Caller advised her son was wondering around town and his sister stated he was threatening to commit suicide. Officers were advised to be on the look out for subject.
• Complainant reported she found a toddler walking down the street by himself. Officers spoke with parents who left the child home with an adult brother but he fell asleep and the child got out; advised to lock the doors.
• Caller reported a driver who was asleep in a vehicle at railroad tracks on Columbus Avenue. Officer spoke with subject who had just gotten off work and fell asleep waiting on a train.
• A Columbus Avenue resident stated someone put a lock box on his door and went inside the house.
• Complainant reported a child had been missing for more than a week. An investigation is pending.
• Officer was flagged down by a citizen who stated a dog was tied up to an abandoned trailer on North Countyline Street. While on the call, officer located a missing juvenile and took her into custody. The dog warden was contacted to pick up the abandoned canine.
• Caller stated juvenile males were causing problems near Bricker and South Wood streets. Officer noted call was unfounded.
• Caller advised her daughter was in a verbal argument with the neighbors at her Peeler Drive residence. Officer spoke with both parties who provided conflicting stories; told them to stay away from each other.
• Wood County relayed a report of a reckless driver who went left of center and almost ran someone off the roadway near Perrysburg and Stearns roads. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller requested a welfare check on a subject who wanted to harm himself on West Fourth Street. Officer unable to locate.
• Dispatch received several calls reported a tree across the roadway near West Center and North Vine streets. The Street department was notified; no power lines were involved but two vehicles were hit.
• Complainant reported the street was flooding on North Countyline Street. The sewer department was notified as all officers were tied up on other calls.
• Complainant reported a possibly intoxicated driver heading into town. Dispatch didn’t have an officer available to respond.
• A Perrysburg Road employee reported a power pole snapped off and they were on emergency power.
• Caller advised of three juveniles riding bikes around a running vehicle at East High and Sumner streets. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller requested a welfare check on a male subject at a West Crocker Street address as he reportedly sent the caller a strange text. Officer spoke to subject who was fine.
• Squad was requested for a female subject who was having suicidal thoughts and cut her arm in the 500 block of South Main Street at 9:09 a.m.
• At 10:15 a.m., EMS was requested for a transport from the 1000 block of Independence Road to the hospital.
• EMS was dispatched at 9:33 p.m. for a female subject having seizures in the 500 block of Miller Avenue.
• Complainant reported the railroad crossing on West Township Road 112 had been blocked for nearly two hours. Made contact with the train company and they advised they would try to get it moving.
• Caller reported a possible impaired driver near the intersection of West U.S. 224 and South Ohio 587. Deputy was unable to locate.
- The Docket
- Member Service