• Ernest J. Mcallister, 31, no address listed, was arrested on a warrant following a report of a wanted subject at a North Union Street address.
• Nicholas Rashaad Goins, 21, 1203 Beier Drive Apt. B, was brought down on a committal.
• Shari May Cochran, 42, no address listed, was arrested on a warrant from another agency at an East Center Street location.
• Drew A Snowden Sr., 42, 421 McDougal St., was arrested for domestic violence following a report of a father and son getting into a domestic dispute where the father assaulted the son and the son slammed the father to the ground at a McDougal Street address.
• A male subject was arrested following a short vehicle chase on Bugner Avenue and was taken to Hancock County Sheriff’s Office.
• Officer issued a citation for driving under suspension following a traffic stop at Glenview Drive and Van Buren Street.
• Officer issued a parking citation on West High Street.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak to an officer regarding her daughter stealing form a benefit and two checking accounts.
• Wood County requested officers assist at a Carrie Lane address. Male subject busted out a window attempting to gain access to the residence and fled when he heard officers had been called.
• Complainant requested an officer as a female subject was highly intoxicated, trying to fight everyone and refusing to leave a South Main Street business. Subject left prior to officer’s arrival.
• A West Tiffin Street caller requested an officer as her juvenile daughter had returned home and was causing a disturbance. Officer spoke to juvenile.
• Caller stated his girlfriend was intoxicated and causing problems at a North Town Street address.
• Seneca County Prosecutors Officer requested an officer’s assistance with a probate matter.
• Officer responded to a parking complaint on Watson Avenue; parking was legal.
• Caller complained of a semi blocking traffic at South Countyline and Findlay streets. Officer checked the area and was unable to locate.
• Officer was out on a parking complaint on South Adams Street; vehicle didn’t have an engine and officer advised owner to move it or it would be towed.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding threatening messages she was receiving from her ex.
• Caller requested a report on file that her purse was missing.
• Complainant reported she received a scam call from someone claiming to be with the IRS stating she had a warrant out for her arrest.
• Caller advised her juvenile daughter was somewhere in Fostoria but was refusing to tell her where and that she was on her way to pick her up. Juvenile was left in care of an adult at a North Poplar Street address.
• Wood County requested officers assist at a domestic in progress on Carrie Lane.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding her son-in-law being released from jail and he was making threats toward her and her husband.
• Officer was out with a disabled vehicle at South Poplar and East Tiffin streets; subject was lost and given directions.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak to an officer regarding her son’s ex-girlfriend coming into her residence and not leaving her alone.
• Caller reported two female subjects were pounding on her McDougal Street door wanting to fight her over her boyfriend. Subjects left prior to officer’s arrival.
• Wood County requested assistance at an East South Street address; county had subject in custody.
• Squad was dispatched at 10:54 a.m. for a female subject having chest pains, was short of breath and had a severe headache in the 1200 block of Beier Drive.
At 12:46 p.m., EMS responded to the 300 block of East Eagle Street for an unspecified reason.
• EMS was requested for a female subject who was nauseas, vomiting and lethargic in the 700 block of Columbus Avenue at 2:29 p.m.
• Squad responded to the 200 block of East South Street at 3:42 p.m. for a report of an intoxicated female subject who took a bunch of pills.
• EMS was dispatched at 4:46 p.m. for a male subject with water toxicity in the 500 block of West Lytle Street.
• At 10:35 p.m., EMS was requested for a transport from the 500 block of West Lytle Street to the hospital for an evaluation as a subject was becoming aggressive and throwing things.
• Squad was requested to the intersection of Bulger and Ohio avenues for a female subject having a panic attack.
• Caller advised of horses in the roadway on West Ohio 18. Owners were able to get the horse roped and walked it home.
• Complainant stated dirt and rocks were in the roadway at South U.S. 23 and West U.S. 224 due to construction in the area. Company had the street cleaner out and was taking care of it.
- The Docket
- Member Service