• Fred G. Stahl, 41, Upper Sandusky, was issued a bench warrant.
• Abreann N. Kimble, 22, no address available, was issued a bench warrant.
• Two subjects were cited for disorderly conduct on Peeler Drive.
• Caller reported her grandson’s bicycle was stolen from a Perrysburg Road residence. miscellaneous
• A West Center Street caller reported a 2-year-old struck their head on a head board. Officer advised caller panicked, EMS was not needed.
• Caller reported his head was smashed through a glass door, requested officer to respond to a State Street address. Caller was later located on East Sixth Street.
• Caller requested officer to respond to a Van Buren Street business to check on an ATM. ATM was reportedly worked on June 3 and was open since.
• A Woodward Avenue caller reported a neighbor interrupted a possible burglary after speaking with a suspicious subject.
• A large pit bull was reported on East Sixth Street. Dog warden notified.
• A North Union Street caller reported a verbal disturbance between two subjects. Male left prior to arrival. A report is on file.
• Caller reported a male chest bumped a female on East Center Street following a verbal argument.
• Department of Job and Family Services requested an officer look into an incident involving a juvenile.
• Caller reported her family member was out of control at a West Tiffin Street business.
• Three juveniles were reported climbing on a train at Columbus Avenue. Officer had a stern talk with juveniles.
• Caller reported four juveniles running on top of an East Fremont Street building’s roof. Parents were notified.
• A Beier Drive caller reported his girlfriend “wigged out” and began throwing perfume on him. Subject denied the dispute.
• Caller reported a suspicious vehicle parked at a West Crocker Street business. Vehicle was unable to be located.
• An EMS transport was requested to the 20 block of Christopher Drive at 12:18 a.m.
• At 1:53 a.m. a caller requested an EMS transport from the 700 block of Chesapeake Court.
• Squad was dispatched at 3:31 a.m. to the 1000 block of Stoner Road for a subject having difficulty breathing.
• Fire responded to the 200 block of North Town Street at 10:11 a.m. for a possible heart attack.
• EMS was sent to the 500 block of Sandusky Street for lift assistance at 2:16 p.m.
• Squad responded to the 1000 block of Dillon Circle at 4:36 p.m. for a subject having an asthma attack.
• A County Road 11 caller reported they found a syringe and a needle near the road. Item was picked up and destroyed.
• A North Ohio 18 resident reported he found a license plate in his yard.
- The Docket
- Member Service