• A private property crash report was taken after a complainant reported damage to a structure in the 400 block of Findlay Street.
• Charles Dwight Yentzer, 68, last listed address 595 Stearns Road, was brought down on a committal from Seneca County.
• Perry D. Mason, 56, 1105 N. Main St., was taken into custody on a warrant out of Seneca County after officers were requested to check a North Main Street location for a subject.
• Officer issued a warning for traffic following a traffic stop on Summit Street.
• Caller requested to speak with an officer about her home being broken into and an air conditioner, sugar glider and her husband’s raccoon missing; stated she believes her husband, whom she has a CPO against, broke in and stole them.
• Complainant requested to speak with an officer regarding hundreds of dollars being stolen from her South Union Street residence.
• Complainant came on station to report a ring was stolen from her garage sale; advised the subject who stole it posted it on Facebook. Officer collected money from the mother to pay for the ring; complainant was satisfied.
• Complainant reported someone drilled the lock to the front door of a West South Street building as well as a large hole in the side of the building. Requested extra patrol.
• A West North Street caller reported her daughter attempted to take some pills and was destroying items in the house. Subject was staying at the emergency room on her own free will.
• Subject came on station to have an officer speak to her unruly child.
• Dispatch received two calls regarding an assault/fight on Beier Drive.
• Complainant reported a vehicle was left on their East High Street property for an extended period of time without permission. Officer made contact with the owner and stated they had to move it or it would be towed.
• Complainant came on station to speak with an officer in reference to harassing text messages she was receiving. Officer attempted to make contact with the subject to tell her to cease and desist any further contact with the complainant.
• A Westhaven Drive caller reported a raccoon was on her front porch and tried to attack her infant son. Officer captured and released the raccoon in the county; noted it didn’t appear sick or injured.
• Officers were out on follow ups on South Main Street, Van Buren Street, Burnham Drive and East Jones Street,
• Caller requested a standby while she picked up her personal belongings from a South Main Street location.
• Alarm was activated at a Summit Street address. Dispatch made contact with the keyholder who advised she accidentally set it off; noted she reset it and had already left.
• Complainant reported her grandson was bit by a dog on Sycamore Street and the canine was running loose. Officer contacted the owner and the dog warden; dog was secure.
• Caller reported her daughter contacted her stating her live-in boyfriend was assaulting her, yelling and screaming. Male was gone upon officer’s arrival; female advised it was a verbal altercation. Both parties were warned for disorderly conduct.
• A West High Street caller requested to speak with an officer regarding an issue with a juvenile employee.
• Caller requested an officer for a suspicious male on East Tiffin Street.
• Officers conducted building checks on West Tiffin Street, North Countyline Street and South Union Street.
• Officers completed follow ups on South Main Street.
• A West Center Street caller requested an officer regarding a juvenile. Officer noted it was father/daughter relationship issues; advised of options.
• Officers conducted building checks on North Grant Street, North Union Street, North Countyline Street, Walnut Street and South Poplar Street.
• Caller requested an officer for a loose dog on East Fourth Street. Officer was unable to locate.
• Caller reported several juveniles on East Fremont Street were about to fight. Victim was taken to the station to fill out a statement and take pictures; another officer stayed at the scene to take statements from others involved; assault chargers are pending.
• Officer was out with a disabled vehicle near East Center and South Poplar streets. Vehicle was off the roadway as much as possible while waiting for a tow truck.
• Complainant reported two dogs were outside in a pen on South Adams Street with no cover while another dog was on the hot concrete. Information was forwarded to the humane society. The dog warden made contact with the owner and advised him they needed to be taken inside until they had proper shade/covering for the pen.
• A North Countyline Street caller reported her juvenile grandson was supposed to be home from work 5 hours prior but hadn’t yet returned. Grandma picked up the juvenile and took him home.
• Complainant reported her husband was yelling and screaming at her; requested an officer to the North Main Street location. Three subjects were given warnings for disorderly conduct.
• Dispatch received several calls regarding a tree branch that fell into South Main Street and hit a vehicle.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer regarding an issue with a Walnut Street neighbor.
• Caller reported a driver did a burn out in front of his Spruce Street residence and the smoke went into the house; advised he followed the driver to a Town Street residence. Officer spoke to the owner of the vehicle who denied the action.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer regarding items found on her iPad. Incident is under investigation.
• Officer was flagged down by a Columbus Avenue resident who pulled a shopping cart off the tracks. Business was notified of the shopping cart’s location.
• Deputy issued a citation for driving under suspension following a traffic stop on South U.S. 23.
• Deputy issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at West U.S. 224 and South Township Road 113.
• Caller reported a vehicle was driving without its headlights on eastbound near West Ohio 18 and North Ohio 635. Deputy was unable to locate.