• Caller reported a private-property crash at a Plaza Drive location at 12:38 p.m.
• Caller reported she tried to swerve to miss a deer on Stearns Road and hit a pole at 8:24 p.m.
• Christina M. Chapman, 30, 206 Seneca Ave., was arrested.
• Complainant brought her daughter on station and reported another student had taken her cellphone the day before at a Park Avenue location and had not returned it. Officer advised an investigation is pending.
• Caller requested a welfare check on a North Main Street subject.
• Complainant requested a welfare check on his mother at a Walnut Street residence, advised she was supposed to have surgery on Feb. 1 and he has been unable to reach her. Officer advised the mother is still in the hospital due to complications, everything is OK.
• Caller reported a young child at a Sandusky Street carryout without a parent, advised a customer returned the child to the residence. Officer advised the child ran out and the parents weren’t aware, a follow-up is to be conducted.
• A West Crocker Street caller reported she and her autistic child got into a physical altercation and she wished to speak to an officer. Officer advised the juvenile arrived home upon arrival and officer advised them of their options.
• Caller reported her live-in had slapped her and she wants to file, advised the male was said to have left the East Crocker Street residence. Officer advised the male was gone upon arrival and there was no sign of anything physical.
• A West Lytle Street caller reported solicitors heading toward the back of a nearby trailer court. Officer advised them of getting a permit for door-to-door solicitations.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office advised of a citizen stating there was trash all over the roadway at the base of the bridge on Jones Road. Officer advised he removed about 90 percent of scraps from the roadway and a sheriff’s deputy arrived and said the county would come and clean it in the morning.
• A small dog was brought on station. Officer advised the dog was placed in the impound.
• Complainant reported they had gotten a new vehicle and their baby locked the doors inside the garage. Officer advised the vehicle was opened.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office advised an inmate wanted a welfare check made on his four children at a North Poplar Street location as they are with their mother and she had a previous drug problem. Officer advised there was no answer at the door and it appeared no one was home.
• Officer transported a subject to the emergency room at 12:46 a.m. after a caller reported a friend sent her a text message saying she had just taken 50 Tylenol PM pills.
• EMS request to the 1000 block of North Union Street at 4:34 p.m. for an elderly male having difficulty breathing.
• EMS request to the 700 block of Columbus Avenue at 5:15 p.m.
• EMS was requested to the 400 block of West Lytle Street at 8:38 p.m. for a female having seizures.
• Deputy was out with a disabled vehicle near the intersection of North Township Road 69 and West County Road 592; driver had help on the way.
• Caller advised insulation, carpeting and other things fell off of a construction truck and is on the roadway on West County Road 592.
• Caller requested a welfare check at a West County Road 42 location as the subject was making suicidal comments.
- The Docket
- Member Service