• Complainant reported a vehicle hit a speed limit sign on North Countyline Street and continued on; advised the bumper and license plate were on the road. Street department was notified. A separate complainant reported a vehicle matching the license plate number driving recklessly on East Lytle Street. Officer unable to locate.
• Troy Allan Mahon, 41, 355 W. Fremont St., was arrested for theft at a West High Street business.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding identity theft.
• Complainant came on station to report a stolen operator’s license.
• A Woodward Avenue resident reported the neighbor was playing loud music and she couldn’t sleep. Officer advised subject of complaint and music was turned down.
• Caller requested a welfare check on her mother at a North Union Street address. Officer made contact; everything was OK.
• Complainant reported a subject on West Lytle Street had been shooting a gun over the weekend. Officer unable to make contact.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding burnt firewood at their East Lytle Street door.
• Caller reported three subjects in the area of North Main and East North streets were holding a sign causing traffic hazards. Officer advised subjects to stay out of traffic.
• Caller reported a North Countyline Street employee was refusing to give her back her credit card, which she used to pay for items. Officer advised the card was found on the ground.
• Complainant reported vehicles parked in front of her Taft Boulevard residence whose owners have been harassing her for months. No vehicles were at the address upon officer’s arrival; advised he would check back later.
• Caller reported a female was passed out behind a West High Street location. Female was released to the care of another subject.
• Complainant stated there was a large branch hanging down over the entrance to a Van Buren Street cemetery and they were concerned it would fall onto a vehicle. Street department was notified.
• Complainant came on station with her daughter to report her daughter had been assaulted again at the same River Street location by the same subject.
• Caller reported a juvenile male walking door-to-door selling candy; stated when the caller asked who the juvenile was affiliated with, the youth couldn’t tell him. Officer made contact with a subject who claimed they were with a church group from Toledo and were about done.
• A North Union Street complainant reported she lived with her boyfriend who took a PlayStation she paid for and he would not return it. Officer warned both parties for disorderly conduct.
• Caller reported a fight going on in the parking lot of a North Countyline Street business. Officer spoke with a male and female who were having a verbal altercation.
• A River Street manager reported a juvenile was again causing problems at the location.
• An East Crocker Street caller requested a welfare check on her friend whose mother was not very nice to the caller or her friend.
• Complainant reported she believed her grandson took her truck from a Woodward Avenue location and returned it “all messed up.”
• Complainant reported three juvenile males were setting things on fire in the street and in yards near the intersection of South Wood and Hays streets. Officer advised there didn’t appear to be any damage; spoke with a guardian who said he would take care of punishment.
• A North Countyline Street caller reported her mom’s boyfriend assaulted her. Officer spoke to all involved and the juvenile, who didn’t like the rules of the house, decided to stay with her grandfather for a little while.
• Caller reported approximately 20-30 people were outside a Beier Drive location; reported hearing one of them say they had a gun. Subjects scattered upon officer’s arrival.
• An East Eagle Street complainant reported someone was looking into the house windows with flashlights. Officers checked the area and were unable to locate.
• EMS was requested for a lift assist in the 700 block of Stinchcomb Drive at 8:32 a.m.
• Squad responded to the 700 block of Columbus Avenue at 10:24 a.m. for a female who was lethargic.
• EMS was requested in the 300 block of South Wood Street at 6:40 p.m. for a female having abdominal pain.
• Complainant reported a subject parks his vehicle on the wrong side of the road facing traffic. Deputy unable to locate vehicle.
• Caller at 6:40 p.m. three people walking in the dark in dark clothing near West Ohio 18 and North County Road 48.
• A North Chery Drive complainant stated the neighbor girls come to her house and take her cats out of the garage.
• A West County Road 28 caller reported his sister came into his room and threw a fan at him, then knocked his TV onto the floor. Deputy warned both parties for disorderly conduct.
• Caller reported a subject jumped off a train near North Township Road 101 and West Ohio 18. Deputy warned subject for trespassing.
• Complainant went to station and reported the theft of his wallet from a West Axline Street location.
- The Docket
- Member Service