• A juvenile was arrested following a report of a male subject bothering a group of kids on North Vine Street.
• Officer issued a minor misdemeanor citation for disorderly conduct following a report of a subject attempting to assault another subject on Peeler Drive.
• Complainant reported a firearm was missing from a College Avenue address.
• A West Center Street complainant reported her vehicle was vandalized; noted words were scratched into the back of the vehicle.
• Complainant requested an officer as she stated she was assaulted on Peeler Drive. Statement forms were left with the complainant; pictures were taken.
• Caller advised a female subject was walking northbound in the middle of the roadway on Perrysburg Road. Officer unable to locate.
• Officer was flagged down by a citizen stating a couch and a basketball hoop were sitting in the middle of the roadway on West Culbertson Street. Officer noted a basketball hoop was in a yard; would check on the couch.
• Seneca County Jobs and Family Services requested an officer check on a subject at an East Sixth Street residence who was possibly intoxicated and taking care of young children. Officer spoke to subject who was intoxicated but two other sober adults were at the residence as well.
• Marion County Sheriff’s Officer requested an officer check on a subject at a North Main Street address. Officer unable to make contact.
• Subject located a license plate near the intersection of West South and South Union streets.
• Complainant reported they walked by a South Wood Street residence and heard a baby screaming; requested an officer check as the baby sounded in pain. Officer spoke with a subject who was taking care of three young juveniles; stated they were crying because they didn’t want to take a nap. Officer checked on the children who appeared to be OK.
• Caller reported a subject passed a bus on East Tiffin Street while it was stopped and had its red light on.
• A North Countyline Street caller advised of a disturbance between herself and her boyfriend. Male half left prior to officer’s arrival.
• Caller complained of loud music near the intersection of South Poplar and East South streets. Officer asked residents to turn volume down; also advised residents at a Columbus Avenue location to turn their music down.
• EMS was dispatched to the 400 block of South Town Street for a diabetic male subject with low blood sugar at 5:11 a.m.
• Squad was requested for an unresponsive female subject at 11:24 a.m. in the 100 block of North Countyline Street.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a report of a grass fire in the 200 block of Vickie Lane at 2 p.m.
• Squad was dispatched at 2:27 p.m. for a male subject having seizures in the 500 block of Lynn Street.
• EMS was requested to the 400 block of West Lytle Street at 10:55 p.m. for a female subject having difficulty breathing.
• At 10:57 p.m., EMS responded to the 200 block of Thomas Street for a female subject with a severe head ache.
• Complainant reported someone broke into his West Township Road 36 home and stole cash.
- The Docket
- Member Service