• Complainant reported their vehicle was rear-ended by another vehicle, which took off from the North Countyline Street location at 1:39 p.m. Officer advised an investigation is pending.
• Caller reported his vehicle was hit while parked on Vickie Lane at 2:47 p.m., reported the driver of the other vehicle was still on scene.
• Caller reported a private property crash at 4:09 p.m. in the 100 block of West High Street.
• Caller reported a crash at the intersection of Summit and North Union streets at 4:29 p.m.
• Aaliyah Johnson, 22, Fostoria, was arrested on an active warrant.
• Officer issued a citation for disorderly conduct after the employee of a North Countyline Street business reported a female urinating in the parking lot and then banging her vehicle door on a speaker box.
• A Buckley Street caller reported someone broke out a window in her vehicle.
• A South Adams Street caller requested to speak to an officer, reported someone broke into their garage and stole meat. Officer advised there was no sign of forced entry but approximately $100 worth of meat was stolen.
• A Beier Drive caller requested an officer, reported she was being harassed by her boyfriend. Officer advised the subject was having an episode and “did not take her meds today.”
• Complainant reported harassing text messages, requested to speak to an officer. Officer advised he spoke to an individual regarding the complaint and the subject stated it would stop.
• Complainant reported there is a person in a vehicle who keeps trying to stop him.
• Complainant reported a vehicle parking on Burnham Drive and the driver was causing problems. Officer advised the vehicle was moved.
• Caller reported a vehicle driving erratically behind him and almost hit him near the intersection of McDougal and North Poplar streets. Officer advised the driver admitted she may have been following too closely, also admitted to driving too fast. Officer advised her to slow down and drive respectfully; the driver was cooperative and polite.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding the neighborhood children harassing him and threatening his children at an East Fourth Street location. Officer advised he spoke with the complainant and the residents, and advised them to leave each other alone.
• A College Avenue caller reported he was receiving harassing phone calls from his estranged wife.
• A care center alarm company reported a domestic dispute at a College Avenue location, advised it was verbal then turned physical. Officer advised he warned a subject for disorderly conduct.
• A Circle Drive caller reported a male at her door trying to get in. Officer advised he was unable to locate.
• A Cherry Street caller reported children found some items at the location, requested an officer to come pick them up. Officer advised the items were a magazine for a firearm and ammo; would be put in evidence for destruction.
• A Stearns Road caller reported items found that need picked up. Officer advised the item discarded at the location was a bag of tobacco.
• Complainant reported a possible impaired driver northbound on County Road 23, heading into the city.
• Complainant came on station and requested to speak to an officer regarding harassing text messages.
• Complainant reported a vehicle across from an East Center Street location that has high beams on and the light is going into their windows. Officer advised the vehicle was gone upon his arrival.
• 9-1-1 transfer call at 12:14 a.m., EMS requested to the 100 block of West Culbertson Street for an elderly male with COPD who was having difficulty breathing.
• 9-1-1 call at 12:08 p.m., EMS requested to the 200 block of Potter Street for a male who was having a seizure.
• 9-1-1 call at 11:22 a.m., EMS requested to the 100 block of Findlay Street for a female.
• 9-1-1 transfer call at 6:22 p.m., EMS requested to the 300 block of West High Street for a male who had back surgery three months ago and has fallen, and is unable to get downstairs.
• EMS requested to the 500 block of Stinchcomb Drive at 2:12 p.m. for an elderly female with a leg injury.
• EMS requested to the 1200 block of Beier Drive at 7:41 p.m. for a female and her child who are ill.
• 9-1-1 call at 10:17 p.m., complainant requested EMS to the 500 block of Bulger Avenue for a male who has knee pain.
• Caller reported two females walking along the roadway in a ditch near the intersection of West County Road 592 and West Township Road 41. Deputy advised he traveled until Fostoria city limits and was unable to locate.
• A North Township Road 63 caller reported someone was ringing her doorbell and leaving. Deputy advised there seemed to be no one around and he was unable to locate anyone.
- The Docket
- Member Service