• Officer issued a citation for suspended license and tinted windows following a traffic stop at West Jackson and North Union streets.
• Officer issued a citation for possession of marijuana following a traffic stop at the intersection of West Tiffin and South Vine streets.
• A South Springville Avenue caller advised she paid a subject to cut down two trees and he took the money and didn’t complete the job.
• Complainant reported someone entered her unlocked Union Court home and stole “numerous articles” while she was away. Officer advised a charging dock, six games and a controller were stolen.
• Caller reported two vehicles on Vine Street between Center and North streets whose drivers had stopped to argue. Officer advised it was a verbal altercation.
• Caller reported a possible drunk driver heading toward the Poplar Street area. Officer advised he would be on the lookout.
• An East Crocker Street caller reported she was locked out of her home by her daughter. Officer advised the door was opened.
• Complainant requested a welfare check on his young son at a South Main Street location due to hoarding conditions and no bed for the child to sleep in. Officer advised he knocked and no one answered the door, would check back throughout the day.
• A North Union Street caller reported loud music coming from the residence. Officer advised he could hear music from the street and it was turned off by the residents.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding the mother of his child throwing and breaking dishes, and scratching him. Officer advised long form charges were to be filed due to other subject not being present.
• Officer reported a defendant’s attorney attempted to force contact with the subject in the court. Officer advised the attorney attempted to push past the officer after being told to keep his distance and then yelled “threateningly” at the officer. The officer removed the prisoner from the location and returned him to the city jail.
• Caller requested to speak to an officer regarding a male making statement during a child drop-off.
• Caller requested an officer to an East North Street location as they are trying to get items back and a female is refusing to come to the door. Officer advised charges are pending.
• A Walnut Street caller requested to speak to an officer regarding subjects continually using his driveway and making ruts in the gravel.
• An East Tiffin Street caller advised his son is being unruly and wishes to speak to an officer.
• An East Crocker Street caller requested an officer to the location as the neighbor’s dog attacked her dog and bit her as well. Officer advised both dog owners will get dogs checked by a veterinarian.
• Complainant reported loud music at a North Countyline Street location. Officer advised he spoke to the resident and advised them of the complaint.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding options since a subject moved out of a McDougal Street residence. Caller advised her male roommate had removed his belongings, including his dog, from her residence and advised her he was moving in with someone he met online. Caller is concerned he may try to move back in if the new relationship breaks down.
• Caller requested an officer for a vehicle unlock at a West Center Street location. Officer advised assistance was rendered.
• Complainant reported a disturbance at a West Culbertson Street location. Officer advised it was a simple family dispute.
• Complainant reported a verbal disturbance between two females at a Columbus Avenue location. Officer advised all were warned for disorderly conduct.
• Caller reported a juvenile at a West South Street business shooting at cars with a BB gun. Officer advised he spoke with the children in the area and they had a toy gun that doesn’t function.
• A West North Street caller reported a male in the parking lot at a reservoir “acting strange” and asking juveniles odd questions. Officer advised everything was OK, it was just a misunderstanding.
• Caller advised there are two children playing on a bridge near an Independence Road location who are walking into traffic. Officer advised he checked the area and was unable to locate.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office requested someone check a portion of East High Street for a child who was hit with a piece of metal. Officer advised everything is OK.
• Caller reported there was a male subject at her East Crocker Street home with a warrant who was refusing to leave. Officer advised he spoke with the subject who was intoxicated and did not mean to call.
• A Maple Street caller reported neighbor children being loud outside.
• A Buckley Street caller reported the second house on Jackson Street was blaring music. Officer advised the subject to keep the music down.
• 9-1-1 call at 8:25 a.m., EMS request to the 700 block of Spruce Street for a female who is stumbling and can’t keep her eyes open.
• EMS request to the 1000 block of Independence Road at 8:37 a.m. for an elderly female with a nose bleed she can’t get stop.
• 9-1-1 call at 12:19 p.m., EMS request to the 100 block of East South Street for a male who is not feeling well.
• EMS request to the 500 block of West North Street at 4:50 p.m. for a lift assist.
• EMS request at 7:19 p.m. to the 500 block of West North Street for a female needing transported to the hospital.
• Caller advised he felt harassed and intimidated by a former coworker as the subject is coming to his West Ohio 18 residence in Bascom, sitting in front of it and backing into his yard.
• A Thomas Street complainant in Bettsville stated they were receiving threatening text messages.
- The Docket
- Member Service