• Jason Lee Ervin, 33, 133 E. Fourth St., was arrested on a warrant out of Seneca County following a report of a subject claiming to be a Fostoria police officer staying in an Independence Road facility who wouldn’t pay his room charges.
• Officer issued a citation for assured clear distance ahead following a report of a non-injury accident at Columbus Avenue and East Lytle Street.
• An area school official requested a welfare check on a juvenile at a North Main Street address who had missed several days of school. Father advised he had no means of transportation to get the child to school. Officer explained it was his responsibility and to call the school as they provide busing and possible truancy charges could be filed.
• Complainant reported receiving a scam call from someone claiming to be from the IRS stating the complainant had committed fraud and had a warrant out for his arrest.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer regarding his ex-girlfriend, whom he has a CPO against, continuing to come to his North Poplar Street residence.
• Caller requested a welfare check on her son at a Stearns Road address. Subject was fine.
• Complainant reported a Glenwood Avenue resident was racing his vehicle down the road in the afternoon. Officer noted the vehicle wasn’t there; would check back later.
• Caller requested to speak to an officer regarding subjects not giving his property to him when he moved out of a West South Street address. Officer advised it was a civil matter; subjects gave different stories.
• Officer was out with a vehicle at a Perrysburg Road park; advised the subject of park hours and they were on their way.
• Squad was requested to the 700 block of Columbus Avenue for a subject having a possible seizure at 1:04 a.m.
• At 1:20 a.m., EMS was dispatched for a subject who was vomiting in the 20 block of Christopher Drive.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to the 20 block of Christopher Drive at 6:41 a.m. for a fire alarm activation.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a fire alarm activation in the 200 block of North Town Street at 8:18 a.m.
• EMS was requested for a female subject with low oxygen levels and bouts of confusion at 1:12 p.m. in the 500 Stearns Road.
• EMS was requested at 3:46 p.m. to the 400 block of West Lytle Street for a male subject who passed out after complaining of back pain.
• Squad was dispatched for a male subject with low blood sugar at 7:51 p.m. in the 20 block of Christopher Drive.
• EMS responded to the 400 block of East Fremont Street for a subject with chest pains at 10:24 p.m.
• Caller advised three people were refusing to leave a West Axline Street residence. Subjects left prior to deputy’s arrival.
• Deputy was out with a vehicle on the side of the road near West Ohio 18 and North County Road 5 with the hazards on.
• Complainant advised of a tail pipe and muffler laying in the middle of the road near South U.S. 23 and West U.S. 224. Deputy unable to locate.
• Caller reported a large amount of dirt on a set of tracks near West County Road 28 and North U.S. 23. The train company stopped traffic and the Ohio Department of Transportation was notified.
- The Docket
- Member Service