• Craig Daniel English, 24, was arrested on a warrant from another agency on North Main Street.
• Brittany N. Glenn, 27, was arrested for driving while under the influence and failure to yield the right of way following a traffic stop at West Culbertson and North Main streets.
• Officer issued a parking citation on North Union Street.
• Officer issued a citation for failure to yield following a report of a non-injury accident at West Lytle and South Union streets at 5:47 p.m.
• Officer issued a citation for assured clear distance ahead following a report of a non-injury accident at 7:45 p.m. in the 800 block of West Tiffin Street.
• Complainant reported he left his the door unlocked to his Sandusky Street residence and someone came in and stole items.
• Officer gave directions to a lost driver near Lakeview Drive and West Tiffin Street.
• Caller advised a subject was attempting to flag down drivers for an unknown reason at the corner of Columbus Avenue and East Crocker Street. Officers unable to locate.
• Officer observed a male subject walking near North Countyline and Elm streets but it appeared he was having difficulty. Subject was transported to the hospital.
• Caller complained of a vehicle parked on the sidewalk in front of a vacant East Tiffin Street residence for more than three days. Officer spoke to the owner about the complaint.
• Caller advised of a suspicious male subject sitting in a parked vehicle on West Center Street; stated the subject had been there for several days in a different vehicle each day. Dispatch then received a call from a private investigator notifying them of their presence in the area. Caller was notified.
• Caller stated it appeared a semi came off Center Street and either hung up or struck it partially blocking traffic on North Countyline Street. Mechanic was able to repair the vehicle.
• Complainant advised he was doing contracting work on West Ridge Drive and a neighbor came out and verbally assaulted him. Neighbor stated the subject was parking where he shouldn’t. Both parties were advised to leave each other alone.
• Officer was out with a canine on East Fremont Street. Dog was impounded; message was left for the dog warden.
• Caller complained of a vehicle parked in a handicapped parking spot on South Main Street.
• Subject came on station stating someone had her ID and wouldn’t give it back; advised she didn’t know who it was that allegedly found it.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on North Main Street.
• Subject came on station to report a subject had left the kids a vehicle for more than 20 minutes in an East Lytle Street parking lot. Officer was unable to locate.
• A North Union Street caller advised he located possible stolen items under his deck. Items were placed into evidence.
• Caller requested an officer as someone was knocking on her bedroom door on Walnut Street. Subjects were advised to stay away from each other.
• Caller advised a semi broke down on Van Buren Street. CERT was called in to direct traffic.
• Complainant reported a male subject was sitting in his Barcelona Drive backyard looking at kids; stated he ran off toward the field. Officer checked the area and was unable to locate; requested extra patrol.
• Caller reported a suspicious vehicle was parked on Parkway Drive. Officer advised the subject of park hours.
• Caller claimed her vehicle was stolen at a West High Street business. Officer located vehicle on North Countyline Street; subject produced a repossession order from the bank as the caller was behind on payments and she knew it.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office requested a squad for a male subject having chest pains in the 200 block of East Center Street at 2:23 p.m.; advised the subject ran off.
- The Docket
- Member Service