• Jonathon C. Parrish, 25, no address listed, was brought down on a committal from court.
• Tre Michael Alexander Jones, 19, 1231 Perrysburg Rd. Apt. P, was arrested on a warrant at a Peeler Drive address.
• Complainant reported someone stole his wallet, containing his drivers license and credit cards, from a locked vehicle while parked on Cherry Street.
• Complainant reported someone entered her East North Street residence and stole a TV and a Blu-Ray player; stated she had a suspect in mind who had previously threatened to steal her television.
• An Oaklawn Avenue complainant requested to speak with an officer regarding the tires on his vehicle being slashed. Officer checked the area for damage to other vehicles.
• A West Fremont Street complainant reported a rock was thrown through the side window of his RV.
• Caller stated her ex-boyfriend was attempting to evict her from a Sycamore Street residence but she hadn’t been served an eviction notice. Subject left for the night.
• Ohio State Highway Patrol requested an officer back their unit up on a possible OVI traffic stop at East Lytle and South Poplar streets.
• Complainant requested an officer remove her intoxicated son from a West Lytle Street residence as he was being belligerent threatening her after she refused to give him money. Subject left prior to officers arrival; officers would be on the look out.
• Caller requested an officer check West Lytle Street as another subject had posted on social media that his dog barked and he witnessed a male subject attempting to break into garages. Officer unable to locate.
• Complainant reported someone threw a half-full bottle of soda pop at him while he was riding his bike on McDougal Street. Officer took photos of the bottle and attempted to locate the subject but was unsuccessful.
• Tiffin Police Department requested officers check for a subject at a Fall Street address. Officer checked the residence and subject was not there.
• Caller advised his McDougal Street tenant has been letting her children start fires in the yard. Tenant left prior to officer’s arrival; caller advised of options.
• Caller stated his wife was at an East Jackson Street location to take possession of the residence and the tenant was being belligerent.
• Complainant reported a male subject was attempting to open the windows of an East Jackson Street residence. Officer spoke to subject who was waiting for someone to come pick him up.
• Caller complained her adult daughter would not leave a Davoli Street residence. Officer noted the daughter left; subjects were arguing over a ride to Toledo.
• Complainant requested a welfare check on a juvenile staying with his mother at a Glenview Drive address; stated he had not been able to contact the juvenile for three days. Child’s stepfather advised he was at a friend’s house and was told to call the police department when he came home so officer could check on him.
• Caller complained of a juvenile riding his skateboard in their East Lytle Street business lot who had been asked to leave but was refusing. Officer spoke to subject and advised him to stay off the property.
• Caller reported a large group of juveniles with flash lights at the garage of a cemetery on Van Buren Street; advised they told her to mind her own business. Officer located juveniles and told them to stay out of the cemetery and that they had 20 minutes to get home or they would be arrested for curfew violations .
• Squad was requested for a transport from the 500 block of Miller Street to the hospital for a female subject with chest pains at 3:20 a.m.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a fire alarm activation at 5:53 a.m. in the 500 block of West Lytle Street.
• David W. Bumgardner, 30, 12400 W. Axline St., Lot 35, was arrested on a warrant out of TIffin-Fostoria Municipal Court.
- The Docket
- Member Service