• Complainant came on station and reported she was rear-ended on Park Avenue when taking her child to school. Officer advised there was damage to the rear bumper of the complainants vehicle.
• Mary L. McBeth, 37, 675 Lynn St., was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Officer issued a parking citation at a West Fremont Street location.
• Complainant advised someone broke into her son’s Buckley Street residence and stole two TVs.
• Complainant advised of a vehicle coming into town off of Ohio 613 that was all over the road. Officer advised driver reported just getting off work and was tired.
• Complainant advised there was an abandoned bike in the alley behind a North Main Street location.
• Caller advised of a driver swerving all over the place heading into Fostoria off of Van Buren Street. Officer advised unable to locate.
• Caller requested an officer as she and her stepfather were arguing; requested a ride home from officer because she has her child with her. Officer advised it was a verbal argument between subjects; male left prior to officers arrival; advised he transported her home with her child.
• Complainant advised she was being harassed by a subject. Officer advised he attempted to make contact.
• EMS responded to the 500-block of Stearns Road for an elderly subject with difficulty breathing at 2:42 p.m.
• Caller reported she backed into another vehicle at a North Township Road 57 location.
• Subject came on station and reported that someone used her social security number to file aa tax return.
• Caller advised of banging and people talking loudly at an East Ohio 18 building; advised he can’t sleep. Deputy advised subjects advised they were trying to fix the dead bolt on their door.
- The Docket
- Member Service