• Tyler S. Swanigan, 20, 302 N. Countyline St., was “thrown in slammer” on a commitment.
• Stephan E. Cymbola, 24, Helena, was arrested in Sandusky County on a warrant out of Fostoria.
• Officer issued a parking citation for parking in the fire lane at a Walnut Street location.
• Officer issued a citation for failure to yield right of way following a report of an accident at South Wood and West South streets.
• Officer issued citations for a stop sign violation and failure to use turn signal following a traffic stop at a North Main Street location.
• Complainant advised her North Countyline Street neighbor was playing loud music and woke up her children. Officer advised subject of complainant and the music was turned down.
• Officer advised he was attempting to catch a dog running loose; advised unable to catch and it was last seen running east on High Street.
• Caller advised she was told her dog was located at a Buckley Street location but when she arrived, there were numerous dogs there. Officer advised the subjects were running a dog rescue; advised the caller’s dog was not there.
• A Peeler Drive complainant advised of a juvenile that kept knocking on his door and bothering him. Officer advised the problem was resolved.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to the 600 block of North Poplar Street at 8:11 a.m. for a fire alarm but was canceled before arrival.
• Complainant advised of a dispute at a West Axline Street location; advised one subject broke some of the other subject’s items; requested a deputy.
• A Thomas Street caller in Bettsville advised a male subject took pills before he got to the residence and is threatening to harm himself.
• A West Axline Street resident advised there was an unwanted subject at his residence and he wanted him out; advised he believed the subject was going to become physical.
• Caller advised he had repo’d a vehicle from State Street in Bettsville that smelled of narcotics and had a weapon in it; requested an officer to Sullivan and Diehl streets to search and clear the vehicle.
- The Docket
- Member Service