• Sean Michael Dayton, 29, Sandusky, was arrested on a warrant for adult parole.
• Shane A. Marker Jr., 23, 146 E. Tiffin St., was arrested for criminal trespass at a Beier Drive location.
• Officer issued two citations following a traffic stop at West South and South Wood streets.
• Officer issued a parking citation for parking within 20-feet of a crosswalk at West High and North Countyline streets.
• Officer issued a citation for a red-light violation following a traffic stop at a West Lytle Street location.
• A South Wood Street subject requested to speak to an officer regarding damage to his motorcycle. Officer noticed damage to the rear brake line, numerous wires cut, damage to the front end and damage to the passenger lamp.
• Complainant reported a vehicle with damage to the hood, headlight and mirror at a West Fremont Street location.
• Subject reported a small fire at an East Fremont Street location by the railroad tracks. F-Tower said they did not drop any ignited flares; possibly a switch box heater.
• Complainant requested an officer regarding a subject outside wearing costumes and taking their pants down. Officer spoke to complainant; unable to locate.
• Caller reported a semi headed north on Countyline Street that was bulging at the sides. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller requested a complaint on file for receiving an IRS scam phone call.
• A North Countyline Street employee reported someone attempted to break into the business. Officer advised no entry gained.
• Employee requested an officer at a South Countyline Street location for an abandoned vehicle.
• Complainant reported a vehicle parked in the back of her West Crocker Street residence.
• Complainant reported a patient’s husband was causing a disturbance at a Van Buren Street location. Officer spoke with parties.
• Caller reported her father was drunk and yelling at his family at a Lewis Street location. Officer advised parties to avoid each other.
• Caller reported a vehicle driving around a North Poplar Street neighborhood possibly stealing items; requested extra patrol.
• Caller reported a semi was having trouble getting over the overpass on East Jones Road. Officer unable to locate.
• A West Crocker Street caller reported a vehicle stuck in a field near his location.
• Caller reported a vehicle was wrapped in a guide wire near Summit Street and Betty Lane.
• Complainant requested to speak with an officer regarding her Buckley Street neighbors who were pounding and being loud; has proof recorded on her phone; texted landlord and received no response. Office spoke with subject and made them aware of complaints.
• Squad was requested for a subject who was breathing but unresponsive at North Main and Elm streets.
• EMS was requested for a lift assist in the 300 block of East Jones Street at 6:09 a.m.
• Caller reported a male came to her door and asked for help in reference to his vehicle sliding into a ditch near the intersection of West County Road 26 and West Ohio 18.
• Complainant reported his vehicle went into a ditch on South U.S. 23, no injuries just needs pulled out.
- The Docket
- Member Service