• Caller advised her vehicle was struck as she was in the alley near a West High Street location at 9:44 p.m., advised the other vehicle took off.
• Complainant advised someone struck the passenger side of her vehicle while she was visiting a friend at a Taft Boulevard location at 10:42 p.m.
• Caller reported a non-injury crash near the intersection of West North and North Vine streets at 5:49 p.m. Officer issued a citation for a stop sign violation and one for fictitious plates.
• Officer issued a citation for a stop sign violation following a traffic stop near the intersection of East Center and South Town streets.
• Officer issued a citation for failure to yield following a report of a non-injury crash near the intersection of West Fremont and North Vine streets at 7:42 p.m.
• Employee of an East Lytle Street business advised of a possible shoplifter. Officer advised he made contact with the subject, who was extremely cooperative. Officer advised he checked the subject’s backpack and there was nothing in it, the subject was just using the restroom.
• Caller reported the theft of meat from a West Hight Street business.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding someone busting out the back windshield of one of his vehicles at a West Center Street location. Officer advised there were two other vehicles parked next to it, neither appear they were tampered with.
• Complainant requested tos peak to an officer referencing a complaint. Officer advised he spoke with an emergency room doctor and children’s services, and he will follow up as necessary.
• A North Union Street caller advised a male came to her house on Tuesday and claimed he used to work with her husband, advised he told her his name and he needed gas money. Complainant advised she gave him $30 and he never paid her back.
• Officer advised he was out with a suspicious vehicle with keys in the ignition near a South U.S. 23 location. Officer advised dispatch made contact with the vehicle’s owner, who said her son drives the car and the property owner gave him permission to park it there.
• Caller requested a welfare check on a teenager who was called out of school by the their stepfather. Officer advised he made contact with the mother, stepfather and juvenile at a College Avenue location, and everything is fine.
• Caller requested an officer speak with her son who thinks it’s funny to get suspended from school.
• A Columbus Avenue caller requested to speak to an officer regarding harassment from his tenant’s mother.
• Complainant requested a welfare check on her daughter who is visiting with her father at a South Wood Street residence. Officer advised of negative contact.
• Off-duty officer advised of a vehicle that just dumped tires near a Perrysburg Road location. Officer advised the incident is under investigation.
• Caller reported a subject on a bike who keeps riding up to the train tracks near the Columbus Avenue crossing. Officer advised he checked the area and was unable to locate.
• A Stearns Road caller reported someone tried getting into her apartment by jiggling the locks on the door while she was in the kitchen.
• A South Union Street caller advised of a vehicle that has been parked behind her residence for the last two days. Officer advised he would send extra patrol in the area.
• Caller advised someone just drove through her South Main Street yard and is still in the neighborhood. Officer advised the vehicle drove recklessly through what used to be an alley and is now private property.
• Squad requested to the 800 block of Woodward Avenue at 1:04 a.m. for an elderly male with a possible blood clot in his left leg.
• Squad requested to the 200 block of Findlay Street at 5:26 a.m. for a male with a new tracheotomy who cannot breathe.
• 9-1-1 transfer call from Wood County at 9:32 a.m., EMS requested to the 500 block of Plaza Drive for an elderly female with a possible stroke.
• EMS requested to the 500 block of South Wood Street at 5:30 p.m. for a male with chest pain and difficulty breathing.
• A West Ohio 18 caller reported she went outside for a short time and came back inside to find everything on her coffee table was stolen.
• A West County Road 90 caller reported someone tore up their yard the previous night.
• Caller advised of a loose cow on West Ohio 18.
- The Docket
- Member Service