• Juan A. Valle, 48, 220 S. Union St., was arrested on an active warrant.
• Tevon L. Smith, 41, Fostoria, was arrested on a warrant out of Hancock County.
• Danielle N. Harrold, 25, 1521 N. Countyline St., Lot 115, was arrested on an active warrant.
• Derran L. Harrold, 27, 1521 N. Countyline St., Lot 115, was arrested on an active warrant.
• Officer issued citations for assured clear distance ahead and expired plates following a report of a non-injury accident at Midblock and West South Street.
• Officer issued a citation for a red light violation following a traffic stop at the intersection of North Countyline and West Fremont streets.
• A North Union Street caller reported someone keeps stealing cigarettes from her front porch.
• Complainant reported a ladder was stolen from a North Main Street location.
• Employee of an Independence Road location reported one of the guests stole a fridge.
• Report of a found bike at the intersection of Dillon Road and Columbus Avenue. Bike placed in impound.
• A Lynn Street caller requested to speak to an officer about his soon-to-be ex-wife who enters his home and steals food from the freezer.
• A McDougal Street caller reported he bought the house and his drunk girlfriend was “tearing the place up.” Officer advised female wanted male to come to bed and male didn’t want to go to bed.
• Complainant requested an officer regarding youth gathering on her West High Street porch.
• An East Fremont Street caller reported they are out with two toddlers in diapers and no one in answering the door at the residence. Officer made contact with the mother, will forward information to children’s services.
• Complainant came on station and requested a standby as he goes to his North Countyline Street house his daughter lives in to check the gas lines that have been red tagged and need immediate attention.
• Employee from an East Lytle Street fuel center reported two males, one female and a dog sitting in front of the location, advised they were there yesterday and were possibly travelers. Subjects were advised of the complaint.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office 9-1-1 transfer, a College Avenue caller reported she is stuck in her garage because her scooter battery died and she can’t get up the ramp. Officer advised subject was helped.
• Complainant reported a subject who has a CPO against her keeps calling her aunt and her mother. Officer advised subject not at the East Fremont Street location at the time, will check back.
• A South Main Street caller reported her teenager physically attacked her other children and fiancé. Officer advised mother will discipline as she sees fit.
• 9-1-1 call, complainant reported a male attacked him at a West South Street location. Officer advised parties will work it out.
• Complainant reported an animal at an East North Street location is not well taken care of, she has notified the humane society and doesn’t believe they care. Officer advised dog is fine, ribs are not showing, has water and shelter.
• A West Fremont Street caller reported a subject is on his property and things are possibly about to get violent, reported man has been stalking him. Officer advised both were warned for disorderly conduct.
• Complainant reported the subjects at a West Crocker Street residence have water pumping out of their house and it flows onto his property, reported he is concerned because the water is tinted red and his dogs might get into it.
• Officer reported a female in the parking lot of police station who needs a ride to the emergency room.
• Squad requested at 2:26 a.m. for a toddler having seizures in the 1200 block of Perrysburg Road.
• Squad requested at 2:35 a.m. for a male in the 500 block of North Union Street who passed out and was talking incoherently.
• Subject came on station at 6:04 a.m. and requested EMS because he feels like he is having a stroke.
• 9-1-1 call at 8:58 a.m., alarm company requested EMS to the 500 block of Stearns Road.
• 9-1-1 call at 7:52 p.m., EMS requested in the 500 block of Miller Avenue.
• 9-1-1 call at 9:15 p.m., EMS requested to the 1000 block of Columbus Avenue for an elderly female with shortness of breath.
• Squad requested for a transport at 10:04 p.m. for an elderly female who has fallen and possibly broken her ribs in the 700 block of South Springville Avenue.
• Deputy issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at a State Street location in Bettsville.
• Deputy issued a citation following a traffic stop at a South County Road 591 location in New Riegel.
• Caller reported a back-hoe stolen from a West County Road 18 location
• A West Township Road 112 caller reported her ex husband was getting rough. Deputy advised both parties were warned for disorderly conduct and of the consequences if they had to return; advised of property dispute between them while going through divorce proceedings.
- The Docket
- Member Service