• Officer issued a citation for speeding following a traffic stop at a Sandusky Street location.
• Officer advised he issued a citation for speeding following a traffic stop at a Sandusky Street location.
• Citations were issued for driving under suspension, no operator’s license, improper turn, and a misdemeanor charge for possession of marijuana following a traffic stop at East Lytle and State streets.
• Officer issued a citation for stop-sign violation following a traffic stop at an East Center Street location.
• Officer issued a citation for a vehicle parked on private property.
• A West Lytle Street caller advised her bird feeder was vandalized overnight and they just found the damage.
• Complainant advised of a female pacing up and down the street at East Jackson Street and Oaklawn Avenue. Officer advised he was unable to locate.
• Complainant came on station, requested to speak to an officer regarding a situation with her granddaughter.
• Complainant came on station, requested an officer do standby while he retrieves his clothing from a Perrysburg Road location.
• Complainant advised he was riding his scooter in the alley near South Wood Street and a dog at a location ran across the alley on a chain and caused him to wreck his scooter. Officer advised neighbor shortened chain.
• Findlay police advised of a call from a female who stated a male subject has made remarks of harming himself and his cell phone pinged on the tracks behind a Findlay Street location. Officer advised he checked the area, as well as the listed residence and was unable to locate. The caller later advised the subject is in a room and is not answering the door.
• A West Lytle Street caller advised of three juveniles riding a bike at the location with a hatchet, also advised they broke into a shed at an empty residence. Officer advised the shed was unsecured and they were advised not to be playing in it, hatchet was returned to the adult.
• Caller advised of a domestic disturbance at a Perrysburg Road location, female does have a knife. Officer advised female made allegations of assault, no signs of visible assault, refuses to cooperate.
• A North Grant Street caller advised she found a small child on a bike in front of her house and has gone with him to this address. Officer advised female advised she had a child watching a smaller child so she could take a shower, incident will be forwarded to children’s services.
• Complainant advised of a group of cars at a Perrysburg Road location and he doesn’t know who they belong to. Officer advised vehicles left prior to officer’s arrival.
• Caller advised someone has hit a West Center Street building. Officer verified damage, advised he contacted street department regarding a stop sign that is damaged.
• Complainant advised of a couple arguing that are walking toward a carryout from a location in the intersection of South Poplar and East Center streets. Officer advised subjects were arguing, both have gone separate ways.
• An East Tiffin Street caller requested to speak to an officer as her husband is refusing to give her the keys to her vehicle.
• Complainant requested an officer as she has an unruly teenager at a Cory Street location.
• 9-1-1 call at 12:40 p.m., EMS request to a location in the 300-block of Thomas Street for an elderly male having chest pains and left-arm numbness.
• Squad request at 4:01 p.m. for an elderly female with chest pain in the 400-block of North Town Street.
• Squad request for a female at a location in the 300-block of East Eagle Street with chest pain, becoming lethargic at 7:04 p.m.
• Caller reported a credit card, checks and dentures were stolen from his East Township Road 1168 residence.
• Deputy advised a vehicle took out a stop sign at the intersection of West County Road 592 and North Ohio 635; advised ODOT was contacted and would fix it.
• A West Township Road 12 complainant advised of telephone harassment.
• Complainant advised of three juvenile trespassers near the railroad tracks on North Township Road 47 north of West County Road 60. Deputy advised unable to locate.
• Deputy advised he stood by a vehicle with a flat tire at North Township Road 69 and West Ohio 18 while the owner went to get a replacement.
- The Docket
- Member Service