• Robert D. Gallagher, 53, 1521 N. Countyline St. Lot 110, was arrested on a warrant.
• A juvenile was arrested on North Countyline Street on a report of a shoplifter.
• Officer issued a citation for driving under suspension following a traffic stop on North Countyline Street.
• Complainant wanted a report on file that someone entered his vehicle and dumped his wife’s purse at a North Countyline Street location.
• Subject came on station to file a report for a stolen firearm from an East Tiffin Street location.
• Caller reported someone illegally dumping trash in a dumpster on East Fremont Street.
• Complainant claimed a vehicle had been parked at West Center and South Adams streets for more than two weeks. Officer marked tires and would check back.
• A West Lytle Street employee requested an officer as a subject was refusing to pay or leave. Subjects reached a mutual agreement.
• Caller requested an officer come and collect a canine on West South Street. Officer unable to locate as the dog was skittish.
• Complainant requested an officer on East Crocker Street for a continuing problem. Officer stated he would check the area periodically.
• An East Fremont Street complainant claimed a large dog mauled his puppy. Officer was unable to locate any signs of injury on the puppy; checked the area for the larger canine.
• A North Countyline Street employee requested an officer for a female in the parking lot causing distress to patrons. Officer advised subject to leave as she was not welcome.
• Complainant reported there was a male outside her Sandusky Street home and she didn’t want him there. Subject wanted his items; officer watched as they were given to him.
• Seneca County requested EMS to the 12000 block of West Axline Street at 8:58 a.m. for a male who was passing out.
• Squad was requested for a lift assist at 1:20 p.m. in the 200 block of Vickie Lane.
• EMS responded to a report of a female who couldn’t breathe at 4 p.m. in the 300 block of West Lytle Street.
• EMS was requested to the 200 block of East Crocker Street at 4:50 p.m. for a male with a gash in his forehead.
• Squad responded to a report of a male with blood on his head walking in the 500 block of Van Buren Street at 6:29 p.m.
• At 8:16 p.m., EMS was in the 200 block of East Tiffin Street for a male whose head was “broken up.”
• Deputy responded to a report of debris in the roadway on West County Road 10.
- The Docket
- Member Service