• Jonathon S. Nusser, 46, Findlay, was arrested on an active warrant.
• Fostoria K9 unit assisted Ohio State Highway Patrol in an arrest for drug possession following a traffic stop at a South Main Street location.
• Victoria Danielle Wonderly, 24, 906 Williston Ave., was arrested on a warrant.
• Andrew Dean Wright, 23, 11315 W. Ohio 18 Apt. 4, was arrested on an active warrant.
• Isiah Braxton White was arrested for receiving stolen property following a report of two male subjects dumping a vehicle at an East Sixth Street location.
• A juvenile subject was arrested for receiving stolen property following a report of two male subjects dumping a vehicle at an East Sixth Street location.
• Officer issued a citation for driving under suspension and a citation for possession of marijuana following a traffic stop at South Poplar and East Center streets.
• A West Center Street complainant reported the license plate from his trailer was stolen.
• Caller advised she returned home from being in jail and there were numerous items missing from her McDougal Street residence.
• A North Union Street resident advised someone stole his dog again.
• Complainant advised someone stole his vehicle from a South Poplar Street location.
• A South Poplar Street caller advised that a subject staying there took off in his vehicle without permission. Officer advised of options; advised if subject doesn’t return with vehicle within 24 hours he may press charges.
• Caller advised of a bike stolen from a Dillon Court location.
• Caller advised she was renting a room to someone at a North Main Street location and when they moved, they took items not belonging to them and also damaged the property.
• A West North Street caller reported someone keyed or scratched his vehicle. Officer verified damage to driver side rear.
• Caller advised a semi struck a crossing light at Elm and North Countyline streets and drove away. Officer advised unable to locate.
• A Wainwright Drive resident advised they were northbound on the road when a herd of deer ran out in front of them and they struck one. Officer advised there was damage to the vehicle.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding pictures being sent through the internet to his juvenile daughter from an adult male subject. Officer advised of options.
• Caller advised of a vehicle that pulled out in front of a bus and the bus had to slam on the brakes.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak to an officer regarding missing medication.
• Complainant advised she believes her granddaughter’s boyfriend is having someone watch her; advised he knows where she is all the time and who she is with.
• A North Countyline Street manager advised he witnessed two male subjects trying to shortchange the business.
• Caller advised of a vehicle driving erratically at a Taft Boulevard location with people standing on the roof of the vehicle. Officer advised he spoke to the subjects, who denied the accusations.
• Complainant advised she used to live at a Spruce Street location and the male subject living there now was holding her mail and refusing to give it to her. Officer advised he transported the female to the location and some mail was given to her.
• Caller requested to speak to an officer regarding laws for fog lights.
• Officer advised he heard some kind of explosion while in the area of East North Street; advised AEP was notified.
• Complainant advised of a disturbance at an Ash Street residence. officer advised the area was checked and there was no disturbance.
• Squad was requested for a female subject reporting she had severe pain and trouble breathing at 2:09 p.m. in the 500 block of Stearns Road.
• At 4:52 p.m., EMS responded to the 20 block of Christopher Drive for a female subject who cut her foot and was unable to control the bleeding.
• EMS was requested to the 600 block of Westhaven Drive at 3:32 p.m. for juvenile with a possibly broken arm.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to the 1600 block of North Countyline Street for a general fire alarm at 8:55 p.m.
• EMS was requested at 10:53 p.m. for a female subject that had fallen at an address in the county.
• A West County Road 592 caller reported there were items stolen from their residence.
• Complainant reported some items were stolen from a South Township Road 87 residence that is currently for sale and uninhabited; requested a deputy.
• Caller advised he wanted a welfare check on a subject at a West Axline Street location. Deputy advised the subject has no electric.
• Complainant advised there were two individuals fighting outside a West Axline Street location and there were children present. Fostoria Police Department responded to the scene and advised no one was around. Deputy advised unable to locate and the neighbors didn’t hear anything.
- The Docket
- Member Service