• Caller requested an officer for a hit skip in the 200 block of Bannister Street at 2:47 p.m. Officer verified damage to the driver side rear fender.
• Complainant reported a private property crash at 1:58 p.m. in the 1200 block of HL Ford Drive.
• Officer issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop on Columbus Avenue.
• Officer issued a warning for expired plates following a traffic stop on Perrysburg Road.
• Officer issued a warning for traffic following a traffic stop on North Countyline Street.
• Officer issued a warning for traffic following a traffic stop at West Fremont and North Countyline streets.
• Caller requested an officer for stolen property from a South Main Street location.
• Caller advised of a bike in her Lynn Street yard that didn’t belong to her. Bicycle was impounded.
• Officers conducted home visits on Bugner Street,
• Complainant reported a vehicle flew through a stop sign on North Union Street, squealed their tires and drove off recklessly; stated it was a regular occurrence. Officer was unable to locate.
• Officer was out with a subject at East Tiffin Street and Columbus Avenue.
• Officer conducted a follow up on East North Street.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer regarding harassing phone calls he and his wife were receiving.
• Caller advised of three juveniles sitting on the side of the roadway near North Union and West Fremont streets and it appeared they were crying. Officer noted the children were not crying, just waiting on the bus.
• Caller noted a door was propped open at a West North Street location and no one was around. Officer noted the screen door was open but the main door was locked.
• Officers conducted building checks on North Countyline Street, West South Street, Plaza Drive.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer about a past incident.
• Caller requested a welfare check on her husband at a West Lytle Street address as they had been fighting and she was unable to get a hold of him. Officer spoke with subject who was OK.
• Hospital staff requested an officer for a female subject. Charges are pending; officer advised to call back if needed.
• Subject and juvenile came on station to speak with an officer.
• Caller reported a vehicle speeding on Glenwood Avenue. Officer spoke to subject and advised of the complaint.
• Officer was requested for a standby on Findlay Street.
• Hancock County Sheriff’s Office advised of a reckless driver heading into town on Ohio 12. Officer followed the vehicle and didn’t observe and traffic violations.
• Deputy issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop at South County Road 591 and South Township Road 101.
• Deputy issued a warning for a stop light violation following a traffic stop on South Perry Street in New Riegel.
• Deputy issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at North County Road 5 and West Township Road 36.
• Caller advised of semis and several cars on a closed road near County Road 592 and Ohio 12. Deputy noted gates were up in both directions and no one was near them.
• A Fostoria doctor’s office requested a deputy make contact with a subject on West Ohio 18; stated he had arrangements to stay at a local nursing facility but refused and locked the door. Deputy noted there was no answer at the door and they were unable to locate anyone home.