• A subject was taken into custody on an active warrant on West Center Street.
• A subject was taken into custody on Perryburg Road.
• Officer issued a warning for driving under suspension following a traffic stop on Columbus Avenue.
• Officer issued a citation following a traffic stop at North Main and Summit streets.
• Officer issued citations for driving under suspension and wrongful entrustment following a traffic stop at North Countyline and West Fremont streets.
• Officer issued a citation for FRA suspension following a traffic stop at Maple and East High streets.
• Officer issued a warning for expired plates following a traffic stop at South Main and West Tiffin streets.
• Officer issued a warning for expired plates following a traffic stop at South Poplar and East Fourth streets.
• Officer issued a warning for high beams following a traffic stop at North Main and East Jackson streets.
• Complainant reported their vehicle was broken into over night while on West Lytle Street and an undisclosed amount of money was taken.
• A Davoli Street complainant stated she left her card with a subject because she owed them money and when she returned to get the card to get money out for them, she found $1,300 missing from her account.
• A Maple Street complainant reported her son’s iPod was stolen. Officer spoke to a subject and her daughter who advised they didn’t know anything about it; checked the yard and was unable to locate.
• Complainant reported her father took one of her vehicles with intentions to sell it and would not tell her where it was and wasn’t returning her calls. Investigation is pending.
• Caller stated his sister trespassed at his Jackson Avenue residence but she went into his garage and stole his gas cans. Officer spoke to the subject and warned her for trespassing.
• Complainant reported someone had been using her credit card fraudulently.
• Officer was flagged down in regards to vehicles being vandalized on East Tiffin Street; verified the damage and requested extra patrol.
• Subject came on station to file a complaint about the sale of a vehicle. Officer advised it was a civil matter.
• Dispatch received a 9-1-1 call from the area of East Lytle Street. Officer checked the area and was unable to locate an emergency.
• Caller requested an officer in reference to phone calls made from a male.
• Officer assisted the driver of a broken down semi trailer near West Jones Road and North Countyline Street.
• A Grape Street complainant requested an officer for an item found in the yard. Item was collected for disposal.
• Caller requested an officer for a hit-skip on West Lytle Street. Officer noted the vehicle had been gone through but nothing was stolen or damaged.
• Complainant requested an officer for issues with a male on Buckley Street. Both parties were warned for disorderly conduct.
• Caller reported hearing an alarm going off near Elm and North Countyline streets. Officer was unable to locate.
• Complainant reported a male broke into his vehicle near West Lytle and South Union streets. Officer noted it appeared another vehicle in the area had been gone through as well; some property had been recovered and the incidents are under investigation.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office transferred an open 9-1-1 call in the area of West Lytle Street. Officer checked the area and spoke with a resident in the area who advised they hadn’t heard anything and everything was OK.
• Complainant reported people were fighting on East Crocker Street. All parties were warned for disorderly conduct.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on East Fremont Street.
• A Sycamore Street complainant requested to speak with an officer in regards to harassment from neighbors.
• Caller reported a crash at Olmstead Street and Columbus Avenue. Officer noted it wasn’t an accident; the subject lost control of their scooter and fell over.
• A North Caples Street caller requested a standby; property was exchanged.
• A Buckley Street complainant reported her husband assaulted her the night before.
• Deputy issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at West U.S. 224 and South Township Road 113.
• Deputy issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at South U.S. 23 and West County Road 10.
• Deputy issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at West U.S. 224 and South Township Road 25.
• Deputy issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop at West U.S. 224 and South Township Road 113.
• Deputy issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop on South Ohio 587.
• A West Ohio 12 complainant reported his vehicle had been stolen. Deputy noted it would have been towed as it didn’t have an engine.
• Caller reported an attempted break-in on West Township Road 158 and the male took off. Deputy spoke to the callers and figured out the subject never attempted to break in but was standing by an outbuilding when dogs started barking and someone yelled at him so he took off.