• Officer issued a citation for failure to control following a report of a single vehicle crash at Independence Avenue and Findlay Street at 2:11 p.m.
• Officer issued a warning for disorderly conduct following a report of a suspicious male subject on North Vine Street.
• Officer issued a citation for assured clear distance ahead following a report of a two-vehicle non-injury crash at Midblock and West Lytle Street.
• Complainant reported his vehicle was broken into on Westhaven Drive and a pocketbook was missing.
• Subject came on station to report his bike had been stole from Perry Street.
• Complainant reported her vehicle had been stolen from her Maple Street driveway.
• A West Fremont Street complainant reported three male subjects were actively breaking into his vehicle; surveillance showed the subjects going through multiple vehicles; officers would be on the look out; subject stated a phone was missing from his vehicle.
• Complainant reported a bike was stolen from North Union Street and was recovered but was damaged.
• Caller reported hearing gun shots in the Sandusky Street area. Officer spoke with a subject completing target practice and advised him of the city ordinance.
• Security company advised of an alarm going off on East Jones Street with no answer. Officer contacted the homeowner who stated she believed her mother dropped items off and set the alarm off; contacted her father to meet the officer who advised everything appeared secure.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on East Tiffin Street.
• Complainant reported a subject sent texts stating he was going to hurt himself. Subject was transported to the hospital for an evaluation.
• Caller requested an officer speak with a Columbus Avenue employee regarding an ex at the facility. Officer noted the assault occurred in Wood County and a deputy was sent to the station to speak with the victim. The subject was told not to have any contact with the employee.
• A North Poplar Street caller requested to speak to an officer regarding a landlord-tenant dispute.
• A West Fremont Street complainant reported his vehicle had been gone through but nothing was taken.
• Officer was out with a stolen vehicle on Seneca Avenue.
• Caller reported a possible fight on Sandusky Street. Subjects reportedly were arguing over a vehicle, which was owned by the ex-girlfriend but was transferred to the subject’s name.
• Officer escorted a juvenile to his residence; warned for curfew.
• Officers conducted building checks on Sandusky Street, West Tiffin Street and South Main Street.
• Caller advised of a possible suspicious subject on Hale Drive as they heard their side gate open and close. Officers were unable to locate.
• Caller advised of a tree limb in the middle of the roadway at West Jackson and North Union streets. Officer removed the item.
• Complainant requested to speak with an officer regarding his juvenile son.
• Officers conducted building checks on State Street,
• Caller requested a welfare check on a female subject at a Buckley Street address. Officers knocked on the door but no one answered and the house appeared dark. Officers checked the rear of the residence and found a window that was not secure so they entered to find it vacant. Officers called a number on the fridge and learned the resident had been admitted to the hospital.
• Officer was out on South Union Street with a large piece of broken glass; removed the item.
• A South Poplar Street caller requested an officer for subjects. Officer noted it was a verbal argument.
• Caller requested a welfare check on a female subject on Northview Drive.
• Subject came on station to report text messages she had been receiving.
• Subject came on station to report they have not seen a male juvenile for several hours.
• A North Union Street caller requested an officer for a juvenile female.
• Caller reported numerous juveniles were fighting near McDougal and Sandusky streets. Officer was unable to locate.
• Complainant reported a male subject approached her on West North Street requesting illegal narcotics. Officers were unable to locate the subject.
• Caller advised of an item on their North Union Street property. Officer picked item up.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on North Union Street.
• Caller advised of an object in the roadway at South Wood and West Lytle streets. The street department was notified.
• EMS was requested for a female subject in a vehicle at Independence Avenue and Country Club Drive at 3:08 p.m.
• A male subject was arrested on West Ohio 18 and cited for driving under suspension and left of center as he almost caused a crash.
• Deputy issued a warning for headlights required following a traffic stop at South U.S. 23 and West U.S. 224.
• Deputy issued a warning for headlights required following a traffic stop at West U.S. 224 and South Township Road 109.
• Deputy issued a warning for a headlight out following a traffic stop at West U.S. 224 and South county Road 591.
• Deputies checked a West Township Road 41 residence for a runaway juvenile. Subjects game deputies an address in Sandusky County to check.
• Complainant reported an intoxicated male subject was located in the back room of a State Street residence in Bettsville before he took off in a vehicle with three other subjects.