• Officer issued a citation following a traffic stop on West Lytle Street.
• Officer issued a warning for behavior following a traffic stop on West Tiffin Street.
• Officer issued a warning for one headlight following a traffic stop at East South and South Main streets.
• Officer issued a warning for a traffic violation following a report of a reckless driver near Elm and North Countyline streets; officer didn’t notice any signs of impairment.
• Officer issued a warning for a traffic control device violation following a traffic stop at West Tiffin and South Main streets.
• Officer issued a citation for assured clear distance ahead following a report of a two-vehicle non-injury crash in the 1100 block of North Countyline Street at 4:18 p.m.
• A Bugner Avenue homeowner reported the windows were broken out of a vacant residence and she knew who did it. Incident is under investigation.
• A Woodward Avenue complainant reported he woke up and all four tires on his vehicle were slashed.
• Complainant reported damage on Spruce Street.
• Complainant reported his mother was receiving harassing texts and phone calls. Officer spoke with the female, advised of options, and would attempt to contact the number involved.
• Dispatch received a 9-1-1 hangup call with yelling in the background before the line went dead. Officers responded to Peeler Drive where all subjects denied calling and everything appeared OK.
• Caller advised of a tree with a limb that appeared to be ready to fall near North Vine and Van Buren streets. The street department was notified.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on North Union Street.
• A Woodward Avenue caller stated his juvenile son left the residence without permission; requested an officer as it is an ongoing problem. Officer spoke with the parent; options advised.
• Caller reported two canines were tied together on East South Street but one jumped the fence and it was strangling the other. Officer noted the owner was home and taking care of the issue.
• Officer responded to a 9-1-1 call on Seneca Street where no one answered; noted everything appeared fine and all denied calling.
• Officer was out with a lost semi driver at North Main and East Jackson streets; sent him on the best route.
• Officers were out on paper services on Fall Street and West Center Street.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office requested assistance in an investigation on Sandusky Street. A subject was taken into custody on a theft charge.
• Caller requested an officer for a suspicious male subject on Stinchcomb Drive. Officer noted the subject was having a medical emergency and was looking for someone to call EMS.
• Tiffin Police Department requested assistance in locating a male subject on West Lytle Street.
• Officer advised a juvenile of curfew on South Main Street and told him to go home.
• A Woodward Avenue caller requested to speak with an officer regarding his juvenile son.
• Caller found property in a washer fluid container on North Countyline Street and gave it to an employee. Officer collected the item.
• Officers conducted building checks on Sandusky Street, East Lytle Street,
• Officer was out on paper services on North Town Street.
• Complainant reported a vehicle all over the roadway near Sandusky and North Town streets. Officer was unable to locate.
• Caller advised of a disturbance at an East Center Street address. Mother and daughter were both warned for disorderly conduct.
• Officers conducted a walk-through on Park Avenue.
• Caller advised of a disturbance on East Center Street. Officer noted it was a verbal dispute.
• EMS was dispatched to the 500 block of Stinchcomb Drive for a male subject at 2:23 a.m.
• Deputy issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop at West Ohio 18 and North Ohio 587.
• Deputy issued a warning for no front plate following a traffic stop at South U.S. 23 and West County Road 10.
• Deputy issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop at West U.S. 224 and South Township Road 25.
• Deputy issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop on West County Road 592.
• Complainant reported two vehicles were entered on North U.S. 23 overnight and money was taken.
• A South U.S. 23 complainant reported truck batteries were stolen.