• Kyle A. Ward was taken into custody by Hardin County Sheriff’s Office on a warrant and released to Seneca County Sherif’s Office jail.
• Citation was issued after a Bricker Street caller reported her mother was refusing to give her medical card to her. Reason for citation was not specifically stated in police media report.
• Officer issued a citation for parking in a boulevard following a vehicle parking complaint on South Poplar Street.
• Motorist was advised to drive safe during a traffic stop at the intersection of East Fremont and North Main streets.
• Officer issued a warning for a traffic violation following a traffic stop at the intersection of East Lytle and State streets.
• Citation for driving under suspension was issued during a traffic stop at the intersection of North Main and Sandusky streets.
• Officer issued a verbal warning for a stop sign violation at the intersection of Lynn and East Jackson streets.
• Officer issued a verbal warning for a traffic and equipment violation during a traffic stop at the intersection of East Jackson and Cherry streets.
• Officer was flagged down on Columbus Avenue for a theft complaint; incident under investigation.
• Caller requested an officer for subjects entering the basement of a North Main Street property and taking items. Incident is under investigation.
• Subject came on station to report that juvenile was not ready for custody exchange per paper work; report on file.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office advised they had a wallet belong to a subject in the 1700 block of Walnut Street; officer unable to make contact.
• East South Street caller advised dogs were outside. Dog warden was contacted and asked if they could handle the situation. Dog warden took over incident.
• Small animal was brought onto station. Dog warden handled the situation.
• Subject requested an officer stand by at a West South Street location while she retrieved property from residence. Subject collected property from her home and was advised of her options.
• Alarms were triggered at a North Main Street location. Building was secured.
• Three calls were received about nuts and bolts scattered across the intersection of Perrysburg and Stearns roads. Items were removed from the roadway.
• Complainant stated there was a subject throwing things at houses and a vehicle was following closely behind near the intersection of College Avenue and North Countyline Street . Caller requested an officer. Officer made contact with subjects on Main Street who stated they were delivering newspapers.
• Female subject from a Van Buren Street location was pink slipped and left the facility without permission. Officer was requested. Law enforcement checked the area and was unable to locate her. Security made contact with female heading south on Elm St. who observed the subject enter a family member’s vehicle and leave the area.
• Officer marked tires of vehicles on Woodward Avenue, Northview Drive and Leonard Street.
• Alarm company advised of a commercial burglar alarm in the 100 block of East Lytle Street; building was secured.
• Complainant advised someone flagged them down about suspicious activity at a North Countyline Street location. Windshield was broken and registered owner stated that the incident happened last week. Vehicle also had a broken headlight and was unsafe to operate on the roadway. Registered owner advised they will be parking the vehicle and would tow it on Friday until vehicle is safe to drive.
• Columbus Avenue complainant advised neighbors were setting off fireworks and requested an officer. Law enforcement spoke with residents who advised they were not the ones lighting off fireworks. Subjects were advised of complaint. Complainants were told to call the police department if the situation persists.
• Caller advised of a firework set off on Oaklawn Avenue that possibly damaged a vehicle. Officer advised subject not to use fireworks; damage unfounded.
• Caller requested an officer for a male subject walking around the North Union Street area while possibly intoxicated. Officer spoke with male who advised he was waiting for a family member.
• Officer transported a male subject to Wood County Sheriff’s Office jail from Seneca County Sheriff’s Office jail.
• Caller requested an officer for loud music on Columbus Avenue. Upon arrival, subject had already shut it off and was then advised of the complaint.
• Subjects came on station in regards to a vehicle that was impounded.
• Caller requested an EMS and officer to a residence in the 400 block of North Town Street for a female overdosing. Female was transported to the hospital and recovery and counseling services agency was contacted.
• West Axeline Street caller advised they were being blackmailed online. Deputy attempted to call subject, but call went to voice mail.
• Caller advised he would like a deer receipted and advised one of his semi drivers hit the deer. He did not want an accident report. Deer was receipted out.