• An unidentified male subject was arrested for domestic violence following a report of a subject being assaulted by his brother on North Town Street.
• A male subject was arrested on a warrant at East Culbertson and Spruce streets.
• A female subject was arrested on a warrant on Perrysburg Road.
• Officer issued a warning for passing on the right following a traffic stop at Perry and North Wood streets.
• Officer issued a citation for assured clear distance ahead following a report of a non-injury crash at West Lytle Street and Midblock at 8:28 a.m.
• Officer issued a citation for discharging fireworks on Columbus Avenue.
• Officer issued a warning following a traffic stop at West North and North Countyline streets.
• Officer issued a citation for FRA/non compliance following a traffic stop at Buckley and East Jackson streets.
• Subject came on station to report three tool boxes were stolen from his vehicle that was parked in a West High Street parking lot.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on North Poplar Street.
• Caller advised of a vehicles illegally parked on West Jackson Street, West Center Street and West Tiffin Street. Officer marked the tires.
• Caller complained of a vehicle illegally parked on College Avenue. Officer noted the vehicle was parked in the driveway and there weren’t any issues.
• Caller complained of a vehicle illegally parked on West Tiffin Street. Officer noted the vehicle was no longer parked there.
• Caller claimed a vehicle was illegally parked on West North Street. Officer noted there wasn’t a vehicle matching the description in the area.
• Caller complained of a vehicle illegally parked on Westhaven Drive. Officer marked the tires and spoke with the neighbor who would advise of the complaint.
• Caller advised of an abandoned bicycle on South Union Street near the railroad tracks. Bike was impounded.
• Delivery person requested a welfare check on an Elwood Avenue resident as they had not picked up their papers in several days and didn’t answer when contacted. Officer spoke with the resident; everything was fine and the subject stated she did tell the newspaper she was going to be out of town for a few days.
• Complainant requested a welfare check on a subject who was posting threats to harm himself on social media. Officers checked two different addresses and was unable to make contact.
• Caller reported a possible overdose on College Avenue. Subject refused medical treatment.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office requested assistance in locating a vehicle coming into the city. Officers were unable to locate.
• Officer was out with juveniles at South Cadwallader Street and Columbus Avenue who were setting off fireworks; advised them to stop.
• Dispatch received several complaints of fireworks near East North and North Caples streets. Officers checked the area and were unable to locate.
• Caller reported a domestic in progress on West North Street. Officer noted no signs of assault; male half was leaving for the night.
• A North Countyline Street caller requested an officer for an unruly juvenile on North Countyline Street. Officer spoke with the child and advised the parents of options.
• Complainant requested an officer for loud music coming from a West Lytle Street location. Officer advised the resident of the complaint.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a report of an open burn at 1:48 a.m. in the 300 block of Columbus Avenue.
• A vehicle struck a deer in the 3700 block of North Ohio 635 at 10:20 p.m.
• Deputy issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop at State and Emma streets in Bettsville.
• Subject came on station to speak with a deputy in reference to a scam.
• Caller advised of a male and female walking along the road way near Ohio 18 and Township Road 59. Deputy noted the juveniles were at a party and had a ride on the way; waited until the adult picked them up.
• Deputy was out with a vehicle on Emma Street in a blocked off area; subject advised he was allowed to be there. Deputy spoke with the keyholder who stated employees were allowed to be there to watch the fireworks; subject was warned for public intoxication but the deputy didn’t believe he would be a problem.
• Caller complained of a canine barking on Hol Acre Drive in Bettsville for several hours. Deputy didn’t hear a dog barking upon arrival; advised the owner of the complaint and he said he’d keep the canine quiet.
• Complainant reported a dog at large on State Street in Bettsville; noted it was a repeat occurrence.