• Johnny Joe Poe, 47, Fostoria, arrested on a warrant out of Toledo. Released to Seneca County Sheriff’s Office.
• Verbal warning issued for improper display during a traffic stop in the 500 block of North Countyline Street.
• Verbal warning issued for peeling tires during a traffic stop at Culbertson and North Union Street.
• Verbal warning issued for expired Ohio license in the 400 block of Ash Street. Subject had valid Indiana driver’s license.
• Parking citation issued in the 200 block of East North Street.
• Verbal warning issued for a traffic during a stop at South Countyline and West Tiffin streets.
• Verbal warning issued for traffic during a stop at West Fremont and North Union streets.
• Verbal warning issued for traffic and equipment during a traffic stop at North Poplar and East North streets.
• Citation issued for driving under suspension and urn signal violation during a traffic stop at North Wood and West Center streets.
• Citation issued for parking in the 300 block of East Tiffin Street.
• Citation issued for parking in an alley in the 300 block of East Tiffin Street.
• Subject came on station to report theft from a bank account. Pending investigation of identity theft.
• North Union Street caller requested an officer for an egg thrown at a vehicle. Officer advised they would be on the look out for vehicle; will follow up with complainant.
• West Center Street complainant came on station and reported their vehicle was egged some time the previous evening.
• North Union Street caller reported their vehicle was egged the previous evening.
• Caller requested officer for loud music in the 700 block of North Poplar Street.
• Officer on foot patrol to check artwork installation at North Main and West Tiffin streets.
• Officer responded to debris in the roadway of Midblock and West Lytle Street. Debris removed.
• Complainant requested an officer for assistance in retrieving his 16-year-old daughter from her boyfriend’s house. Officer retrieved female.
• Complainant reported finding a cosmetic bag full of prescription medication. Bag returned to owner who advised it was stolen out of her vehicle two weeks ago.
• A West North Street complainant reported he received a scam call claiming to be from Spectrum stating if he agreed to pay his cable bill six months in advance he would only have to pay half price. Complainant was sent an email confirming along with mailing address advising the check should be made out to Dish Wireless TV. Complainant advised he called Spectrum and told them of the scam also. Report on file.
• Complainant came on station and reported a male threatened him while he was at a store on West High Street.
• Complainant requested officer standby while they retrieve property from a Columbus Avenue location.
• West High Street employee reported a shoplifter. Subject recorded on video.
• Subject flagged down officer to report an issue with an elderly subject.
• Woodward Avenue caller requested to speak to an officer concerning three juveniles. Case to be forwarded to children protective services.
• West Lytle Street employee requested to speak to an officer concerning a subject that left the location. Officer advised complainant of options.
• Officers responded to a 911 call received from the 500 block of North Union Street. Accidental, no problems.
• Caller requested an officer standby while they retrieved some items from a residence in the 400 block of Columbus Avenue.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office requested officer attempt to serve warrant. Unable to make contact.
• Caller reported downed signal lights at East Center and South Main streets. Street department notified.
• Officer attempted to execute paper service. Unable to make contact.
• Officers responded to juveniles on tracks near Sandusky and East Fremont streets. Adult warned for child endangerment.
• Caller requested officer for a possibly intoxicated subject in the 600 block of South Union Street. Officer requested EMS. Caller advised of options.
• Caller reported possible disturbance at East Crocker and South Main streets.
• Officers performed a follow-up in the 700 block of North Main Street. No contact made.
• An East Tiffin Street caller reported two dogs fighting. Neither dog was injured; dogs returned to owners.
• Caller requested an officer for an abandoned bicycle in the 600 block of Lynn Street. Bike impounded. Another abandoned bike found at impound lot and was impounded as well.
• Complainant requested officer for a car blocking an alley in the 300 block of East Tiffin Street. Officer advised there was evidence of a party; alcohol was dumped out; paraphernalia was collected for destruction; parking citation issued.
• Officers responded to an alarm activation in the 400 block of East North Street. Officer advised alarm reset itself.
• Terrance L. Hill, 26, Fostoria, arrested on warrant out of Seneca County.
• Verbal warning for speed was issued at West Tiffin and West South streets in New Riegel.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office received a 911 call from the 5900 block of North Township Road 69 in Liberty Township. Dispatcher heard yelling between several people before male answered. Male handed phone to female who stated she cracked her phone. One male arrested on warrant out of Seneca County.
• Deputies responded to an alarm activation in the 8900 block of West Township Road 112. Alarm was accidental.
• Low hanging lines and a downed pole was reported at West Township Road 3 and North Township Road 68 in Liberty Township. Neither were in the roadway. AEP notified.