• Officer assisted with traffic after a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of West Lytle and South Union streets at 2:45 p.m. Citation was issued for stop sign right away.
• A citation for disorderly conduct was issued after a caller reported she was involved in an argument with her boyfriend and he stole her charger.
• Verbal warning was given during a traffic stop on North Countyline Street.
• Citation was issued for expired plates during a traffic stop at the intersection of McDougal and North Town streets.
• Officer issued a verbal warning for equipment during a traffic stop at the intersection of Columbus Avenue and South Town Street.
• A verbal warning was given for an obstructed plate during a traffic stop at the intersection of Woodland Avenue and South Main Street.
• Complainant reported someone busted off the lock to his shed and stole a lawnmower and weed eater from a Cherry Street address. Report is on file.
• An employee of a Spruce Street business reported a lock was cut and a van was stolen from inside a gated area. Report was taken.
• Seneca County Humane Society requested an officer for a stand-by while they picked up cats that were surrendered from a South Town Street residence. • Complainant came on station requesting to speak to an officer regarding a subject with a no-contact order through the court continuing to call and text her. Report was taken.
• An employee at a West High Street business reported a vehicle parked in a handicapped spot without a placard. Upon arrival, officer could see placard on dash and left a note to remind the subject to hang up the sign in the window.
• Citizen came on station asking to speak with an officer regarding harassing phone calls and text messages she is receiving. Officer attempted to make contact with subject and left a voice mail message advising her to contact him. • Complainant came on station requesting to speak with an officer regarding a subject making posts on Facebook about the complainant. Officer advised the complainant of options and will speak to the offender and advise her to cease and desist her actions.
• Man came on station to request a stand-by while he picked up his personal property from a Wood Street residence. Primary personal belongings were gathered. He was advised to make arrangement for other belongings that may have been there.
• Caller asked to speak with an officer regarding an issue with a juvenile at a North Countyline Street location. Officer retrieved a phone, which the juvenile advised he found in his grandmother’s desk. Phone will be placed in evidence as officer was unsure who the owner is. Report on file.
• Officer was out with a disabled semi at the intersection of East Center and South Poplar streets. Officer advised mechanic had just left, driver had placed reflectors out and truck should be leaving soon.
• Officer requested for stand-by on Taft Boulevard.
• Juvenile was found and turned over to her parent after mother requested an officer because she had not returned home.
• A Taft Boulevard subject was served with a no-trespass order and was advised they were allowed to return with an escort one additional time.
• A caller requested an officer to their Buckley Street home for an unwanted person. Caller advised it was his friend at the doors and windows knocking; no emergency.
• Officer performed a building check on East Jones Road.
• Caller requested an officer for a possible open burn on Lynn Street; subjects were putting out fire.
• Complainant on South Wood Street requested an officer for a suspicious person/trespassing incident. Officer attempted to locate the male but was unable to find him.
• Officer returned property to a South Vine Street residence; property was released to owner.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak with an officer about a theft. Subject was intermittently living in a relative’s house, which he was notified in January was being seized due to relative’s failure to pay taxes on the property. He also advised his dogs were seized by the Humane Society due to neglect. Law enforcement advised him to contact the appropriate agencies for his questions about the home and animals.
• Subject came on station requesting an officer for stand-by; no contact made.
• A female was relayed and released to Hancock County Sheriff’s Office after a caller requested an officer for a disturbance on South Vine Street.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock for a black Ford Focus on Sandusky Street.
• Officer transported a male to be released to Wood County Sheriff’s Office.
• Caller reported three male juveniles causing a disturbance at the intersection of West Center and North Vine streets; unable to locate.
• Complainant asked for officer regarding missing items; advised of civil options.
• Men came on station to speak with an officer about another male; officer spoke with other male.
• Citizen reported a dog bite at a Van Buren Street location. Dog warden was notified and owner was advised of options.
• Caller reported a white car with blue stripes driving recklessly near the intersection of Findlay and West Lytle streets; unable to locate.
• Subject requested an officer for a noise complaint near the intersection of Grape and North Wood streets; advised of complaint and turned music down.
• Citizen asked for an officer regarding a male and female having a verbal altercation because they ran out of gas on East North Street.
• Someone requested an officer for a property walk through on Taft Boulevard. Seneca County Humane Society was contacted for two dogs at the location and they were taken into custody.
• Caller reported a 30-year-old female was not breathing. EMS and an officer were dispatched to a location in the 700-block of North Main Street at 8:54 a.m.
• Deputy gave a verbal warning for speed during a traffic stop at the intersection of West County Road 529 and North County Road 39.
• A Bettsville homeowner found that a container full of change and a baggie with five diamond rings in it are missing from her residence. There were no apparent signs of forced entry. Statement was taken.
• Subject on County Road 25 requested to speak with a deputy regarding the intimidation of a witness.