• Andrea M. Bordner, no information available, was taken into custody at a Van Buren Street location for an OVI warrant out of Sandusky County.
• Officer issued a warning for expired tags following a traffic stop on Columbus Avenue.
• Officer issued a citation for public intoxication following two reports of an intoxicated male yelling in the middle of the roadway near West North and North Union streets.
• Complainant reported her children’s bikes were stolen off their North Vine Street porch.
• A Taft Boulevard complainant reported the back window of her vehicle was broken out.
• A Columbus Avenue resident reported someone broke into her garage, broke the back window and busted out the screen and left the door open.
• Complainant requested to speak with an officer as her vehicle was vandalized on Williston Avenue and it is an ongoing issue.
• Complainant reported a subject who has a civil protection order against her son kept driving by the West South Street residence, laughing and smiling but not saying anything. Officer advised of how to obtain a CPO.
• Officer was out on a follow up on Walnut Street; was able to make contact with the vehicle owner who moved it.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer regarding an issue with a tenant.
• Caller reported a vehicle parked at the corner of Walnut and Elm streets causing a hazard for a dump truck attempting to get down the street.
• Complainant stated she was assaulted by her boyfriend and she jumped out of the car and walked into a nearby office on West Lytle Street to get away. Complainant didn’t wish to pursue charges and was taken home.
• Caller reported a female was in a Perrysburg Road location and wasn’t supposed to be. Officer spoke to the caller and the subject and was waiting to hear from a third party about the arrangement that was made.
• Caller complained of loud music coming from a South Wood Street address.
• A North Countyline Street caller reported hearing what sounded like someone rattling her back door handle. Officer was unable to locate anyone in the area.
• Caller reported a possible drug overdose on North Main Street.
• Complainant reported three juveniles playing in the roadway near the guardrail at West South and South Countyline streets. Officer was unable to locate.
• A North Vine Street caller reported someone was beating on the neighbor’s door and now the car is missing. Officer spoke to the resident who advised everything was OK; it was her husband beating on the door and who took the car.
• Caller requested a welfare check on a subject at a Beier Drive address. Officer noted it was a custody dispute between parents; everything was OK.
• Caller reported juveniles in the street on Westhaven Drive being loud and playing basketball. Officer didn’t observe loud juveniles or anyone playing basketball.
• Complainant stated someone entered a North Countyline Street address through a window and believed a fight was in progress. Officer spoke to the resident who advised it was her ex who pushed the air conditioner in to come inside and talk to her; she did not want to pursue charges.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office requested an officer attempt to make contact with a subject at a North Countyline Street address. Officer made contact.
• Caller reported an abandoned bike on the sidewalk along Elm Street. Officer noted no bike in the area.
• Complainant reported a male on Main Street threatened to have his dog attack her kids.
• A West North Street caller stated three adults were harassing her daughter. Parties were warned for disorderly conduct.
• Caller requested an officer to a Maple Street address as a male wanted to fight him. Subjects were warned for disorderly conduct.
• Caller reported he found a bottle of prescription medication on North Countyline Street.
• EMS was dispatched to the 600 block of Lynn Street at 3:24 p.m. for a female who passed out.
• Caller requested a standby while she got her belongings from a West Township Road 112 address.
• Complainant requested to speak to a deputy in regards to a threatening voicemail he received.
• Squad responded to the 5400 block of North Township Road 63 at 7:50 p.m. for a male who needed a transport.