• Officers assisted in a traffic accident in the county at 5:39 p.m. with a report of a woman trapped in her vehicle in the ditch.
• Findlay Police Department requested mutual aid for a hit skip. Officer attempted to make contact with a subject at a West Lytle Street address.
• Amy Marie Thomas, 30, last listed address 619 N. Poplar St., was taken into custody on a committal.
• A female was arrested following a report of a disturbance over a parking complaint on Taft Boulevard.
• Officer issued a citation for speed in a school zone at West Jackson and North Countyline streets.
• Officer issued a warning for traffic following a traffic stop on North Countyline Street.
• Officer issued a citation for a red light violation following a traffic stop at East Lytle Street and Springville Avenue.
• Officer issued a warning for a red light violation following a traffic stop at Plaza Drive and North Countyline Street.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer regarding someone stealing her identity.
• Officer was out on a follow up on North Countyline Street and was advised of another theft from the location. Incident is under investigation.
• An East Lytle Street employee reported a drive-off of about $28 in gas.
• Complainant reported a bike was stolen from a Park Avenue location.
• Caller reported a female was walking in the middle of the roadway, talking to herself and oblivious to the traffic around her. Officer was unable to locate.
• Caller requested a welfare check on her son at an East Center Street address who had threatened to harm himself. Upon callback, stated he was at the hospital.
• Officer was out with a disabled vehicle at Midblock and West South Street.
• Complainant reported she received a phone call from someone claiming to be with the IRS.
• A Bowling Green caller requested a welfare check on a subject at a Lincoln Avenue address. Subject was experiencing high stress and extreme anxiety; was transported to the hospital.
• Caller complained of three semi’s stopped near West South Street and Midblock and traffic was backed up. Officer noted two made it through and the last one was on its way; traffic was moving.
• Officer was flagged down regarding a canine running loose on North Countyline Street. Officer noted the owner was with the dog who had jumped out of the vehicle.
• Dispatch received a 9-1-1 call from an intoxicated female; was unable to get an address, description of the situation or callback number from the caller.
• Caller requested a welfare check on a female at a North Union Street address
• Complainant requested an officer check on a suspicious vehicle in a North Main Street parking lot. Officer spoke to a subject who stated he was waiting for his friend; was advised of the complaint.
• Dispatch received multiple calls regarding a female screaming in the middle of the roadway on West Fourth Street. Subject was warned for public intoxication.
• Officers completed several building checks along North Countyline, East Lytle, North Main and State streets as well as on East Jones and Perrysburg roads.
• Ohio State Highway Patrol requested an officer assist with an OVI stop at South Main and East Sixth streets.
• Caller requested to speak with an officer regarding his juvenile daughter. An investigation is pending.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock near West North and North Wood streets.
• Officer responded to a 9-1-1 call on South Poplar Street.
• Caller reported three subjects walking in the area of South Countyline and West South streets.
• Subjects came on station and requested an officer. An investigation is pending.
• Caller made a noise complaint near Bittersweet Lane and North Union Street. Officer checked the area and didn’t hear any loud music or noise.
• Officer provided mutual aid for Ohio State Highway Patrol on Columbus Avenue.
• Subject came on station and requested a welfare check at a Columbus Avenue location. Officer spoke to the mother and child who was properly clothed, in good spirits and good health; nothing was observed to cause concern.
• Caller requested a welfare check at a Stoner Road address. Officer spoke to subject and advised her to call her son.
• Deputy issued a citation for expired registration following a traffic stop on West Ohio 12.
• Deputy issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at State and Union streets in Bettsville.
• Complainant reported a piece of equipment was sitting near West Ohio 18 and North County Road 5 and was obstructing the view on the roadway.
• Caller requested a welfare check on her daughter at a North Perry Street location in New Riegel. Officer spoke to the daughter and she was OK.
- The Docket
- Member Service