• Officer issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop at McCutchenville and Stearns roads.
• Officer issued a warning for a traffic offense following a traffic stop at Sandusky and Sumner streets.
• Officer issued a warning for traffic following a traffic stop on Sandusky Street.
• Subject came on station to report a concrete dog figure was stolen from their Elm Street property; requested a report on file.
• A South Poplar Street caller advised people were knocking on the door.
• Officer conducted a home visit on West Jackson Street.
• Officer completed a standby while a subject removed some of her items from a North Main Street residence.
• Complainant stated a subject was driving and parking in an East North Street yard; requested officer speak with residents about the issue. Officer didn’t notice a problem at the time.
• Caller reported a feline was struck by a vehicle and was laying in the roadway near Jeanette Drive and Francis Avenue. Cat was removed.
• Officers responded to an alarm on East North Street; everything appeared to be secure with no forced entry and the alarm reset.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office requested assistance in locating a vehicle. Officer noted the complaint was unfounded.
• Complainant requested an officer for two juveniles at a Peeler Drive address. Parents were advised of their options.
• EMS was requested for a transport following a request for a welfare check on a subject at a Jennifer Drive address at 1:37 p.m.
• Squad was dispatched at 4:12 a.m. for a report of a subject who fell and couldn’t get up in the 200 block of West North Street.
• At 3:08 a.m., EMS responded to the 100 block of Seneca Avenue for a male subject having trouble breathing.
• Deputy issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at West Ohio 12 and North Ohio 635.
- The Docket
- Member Service