• A juvenile was taken into custody at a Park Avenue location for a probation violation from Seneca County.
• Andria Kathleen McCarthy, 19, last listed address 615 W. Fremont St., was in custody on a commitment.
• Findlay Police Department arrested an Isaiah Nathaniel Tucker, 24, last listed address 1123 Francis Ave. Apt. 11, on an active warrant; however, they wouldn’t serve him unless an officer brought paperwork.
• Officer issued citations for driving under suspension and expired plates following a traffic stop on North Countyline Street.
• Officer issued citations for no operator’s license, speeding in a school zone and excessive window tint following a traffic stop on North Countyline Street.
• Officer issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop on Van Buren Street.
• Officer issued a warning for traffic following a traffic stop on West North Street.
• Officer issued a warning for traffic following a traffic stop on Van Buren Street.
• Officer issued a warning for traffic following a traffic stop at Buckley and East Jackson streets.
• Officer issued a parking citation for a vehicle parked the wrong way on West Center Street.
• Officer issued citations for speed following two separate traffic stops at Findlay and West Lytle streets.
• Officer issued a citation for excessive window tint following a traffic stop on North Countyline Street.
• Subject came on station to report her school locker was entered and an unknown subject took money out of her wallet. Case was turned over to the school resource officer.
• Complainant reported two people stole tires out of her deceased brother’s Sandusky Street shed. Incident is under investigation.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office advised of a disturbance on West Lytle Street between a resident and a business. Company came to pick up a vehicle and the resident was refusing to tell the company where the key was; everything was OK.
• Caller complained of loud music at a West North Street address. Officer noted he didn’t hear anything upon arrival; spoke with resident.
• Officer responded to an alarm activation on North Countyline Street; advised a door was not secure and officers were unable to secure it.
• Complainant reported three days prior a male subject was stopping children and asking them if they wanted money to fix his stereo; advised the vehicle was roaming around the neighborhood of Taft Boulevard and that neighbors have also reported seeing the vehicle in to neighborhood.
• Complainant advised she received a scam call from someone claiming to be from the IRS.
• Caller reported receiving a scam call from someone claiming to be from the IRS stating he failed to file taxes and a warrant was issued for his arrest.
• Complainant reported someone called him claiming to be from the IRS stating he failed to file his taxes and he would be arrested.
• A West Center Street caller requested to speak with an officer regarding receiving a threatening phone call. Officer noted no physical threats would be made; a report was on file and office was attempting to contact the subject.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak with an officer regarding an issue with her elderly father; stated she believed her sister was taking medication from their father that he was not taking.
• Officer was out on a follow up on North Countyline Street.
• Officer was flagged down by a subject walking near Ebersole Boulevard and Park Avenue; advised a friendly canine was following him. Dog was placed in the impound.
• Caller advised of extremely loud music coming from a West North Street address. Officer noted the music was turned off.
• A West Lytle Street caller advised a male subject was arguing with her; requested an officer. Subjects were separated; no report of physical violence.
• A Taft Boulevard resident requested an officer for assistance with her unruly son. Officer gave juvenile an attitude adjustment and unruly warning; mother advised of options.
• Ohio State Highway Patrol requested assistance locating a possible suspect on Spruce Street involved in a hit and run accident. Officer would be on the look out for the vehicle an the owner as neither were at home.
• Deputy issued a warning for a headlight out following a traffic stop at West U.S. 224 and South Ohio 587.
• A West Ohio 12 complainant requested to speak with a deputy as she was scammed.
- The Docket
- Member Service