• Complainant reported an accident in the 600 block of Sandusky Street at 9:29 p.m.
• Officer issued a citation for speeding in a school zone following a traffic stop at South Union and West Crocker streets.
• Officer issued a warning for improper display following a traffic stop on North Countyline Street.
• Officer issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at River and Van Buren streets.
• Officer issued warnings for traffic following two separate traffic stops on North Countyline Street.
• Officer issued a warning for traffic following a traffic stop on Stinchcomb Drive.
• Officer issued a warning for expired plates following a traffic stop at West Lytle and Findlay streets.
• Officer issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at West Lytle and Findlay streets.
• Officer issued a warning for a red light violation following a traffic stop at North Countyline Street and Union Court.
• Officer issued a citation for improper display following a traffic stop at North Countyline Street and College Avenue.
• Officer issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at Perrysburg Road and Plaza Drive.
• Officer issued a citation for improper child safety seat following a traffic stop at Perrysburg Road and Plaza Drive.
• Officer issued a warning for going around lowering railroad gates following a traffic stop on North Countyline Street.
• Officer issued a citations for speed following a traffic stop at Perrysburg Road and Plaza Drive.
• Officer issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at East Zeller Road and Springville Avenue.
• Caller requested an officer to a Maple Street address to file a report for missing/stolen tools.
• A Columbus Avenue 9-1-1 caller requested an officer for an unknown problem. Officer spoke to subject who denied calling; no problems reported.
• Complainant reported a male subject was driving recklessly all the way from Arcadia. Officers located vehicle parked; didn’t witness subject driving.
• Caller advised a possible electrical line lying across the street on Hart Avenue. Officer noted the line was down but was not a traffic hazard; vehicles could drive over it.
• Complainant reported receiving a scam call from someone claiming to be with the IRS stating she had a warrant out for her arrest.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on Peeler Drive.
• Hancock County Sheriff’s Office requested an officer to a North Countyline Street location for a report of misuse of a credit card. Investigation is pending.
• Caller reported a subject was disoriented on Stearns Road. Subject was transported to the hospital for treatment.
• An Oklahoma police department requested an officer make contact with a South Wood Street resident to see who might have his vehicle. Officer was unable to make contact.
• An East Lytle Street employee advised two small children were in the store, one without a coat and both were sick; advised one child stated the mom was home sick and they lived close to the store. Officer spoke to the children who were made their mother didn’t stop there so they waited until she fell asleep to go there themselves; officer counseled the juveniles on their behavior.
• Caller stated they saw what appeared to be a person lying in the grass on the west side of the roadway near West South Street and Midblock. Officer was unable to locate.
• A Buckley Street caller advised a juvenile was at her residence and was scared of her mother; requested an officer come speak with her as there were allegations of assault. Officer spoke to mother and her boyfriend who advised nothing physical occurred; there were no signs of assault; parties were advised to discuss the issue when they were sober.
• Officers completed walk-throughs on North Countyline and East Lytle streets.
• Caller reported a female subject was outside yelling, possibly arguing with the father of her children. Officer spoke to female who advised the male half had already left and didn’t believe he would be back.
• Complainant reported hearing something in his Hissong Avenue residence and found a male subject in the living room; stated the subject left but requested an officer.
• Caller requested a welfare check at a North Countyline Street address. Officer noted the children were found in good health.
• A security alarm advised of an open door on Perry Street.
• A Fremont Street caller requested an officer. Officer noted it was a civil matter.
• Subject came on station requested to speak with an officer. An investigation is pending.
• Subject came on station to report a certified letter from the IRS had been opened.
• Deputy issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop on West Ohio 12.
• Caller advised of sheep loose in the roadway near North County Road 5 and West Township Road 36. Deputy was unable to locate.
• Deputy removed a deer from the roadway on West Ohio 18.
- The Docket
- Member Service