• Officer issued a citation during a followup at an East Fremont Street address.
• Officer completed a home visit at a West Tiffin Street address.
• Complainant reported her phone was stolen and it was pinged to a Peeler Drive address. Officer noted the phone was not stolen, it was a gift to the complainant that the subject took back.
• A Thomas Street caller requested an officer assist in removing a bat from the residence.
• Caller requested an officer to a Perrysburg Road address as her ex was threatening to lock two infants in the bedroom with him.
• Caller complained of a vehicle on his North Union Street property. Officer contacted the owner of the vehicle to have it moved.
• Subject requested a complaint on file that a vehicle was involved in possible drug activity at a Davoli Street address.
• Caller requested a welfare check on a female subject at a Park Avenue address. Subject was taken to the emergency room for an evaluation.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer about a situation. Officer advised of options.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer regarding text messages. Officer noted the alleged incident occurred in Fremont; referred the subject to the proper authority.
• Complainant reported there were footprints leading to multiple back doors on Circle Drive; requested a complaint on file.
• Deputy issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop at North Ohio 635 and West Township Road 132.
• Deputy issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop at South Township Road 25 and West U.S. 224.
• Deputy issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at South Township Road 25 and West U.S. 224.
• Deputy issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at South Township Road 101 and West U.S. 224.
- The Docket
- Member Service