• Caller reported a private property accident in the 1600 block of North Countyline Street at 9:50 a.m.
• Caller reported a vehicle was in the ditch along Van Buren Street in the 1200 block at 6:40 a.m. with a subject outside of the vehicle. Officer was unable to locate.
• Caller reported a vehicle was in the roadway turned sideways near U.S. 23 and Bradner Street at 9:20 p.m. Officer noted the vehicle struck a guardrail and there was damage; tow truck was on the way.
• Complainant reported a two-vehicle crash at 6:45 p.m. in the 500 block of West Center Street.
• An East Jones Street complainant reported two juveniles came into the residence and trashed it. Officer noted possible burglary charges were pending.
• A North Countyline Street employee advised they had been having issues with a neighbor excessively dumping garbage in their dumpster; requested an officer make contact with them before criminal charges were pursued. Officer was able to identify the residents but noted no one would answer the door.
• Caller advised a vehicle was sitting in the middle of West Rock Street with the doors open. Officer noted the passengers’ doors were slightly opened and the vehicle doors were locked and the vehicle was parked legally.
• Complainant requested to speak with an officer.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on West Jackson Street.
• Caller advised an East Fourth Street residence scheduled for demolition had an abandoned vehicle in the driveway with no registration. Vehicle was impounded.
• Officers advised they heard what sounded like a single gun shot on South Union Street; however, when they drove throughout the area, they were unable to see or hear anything unusual.
• Complainant reported juveniles were throwing rocks at the Midblock underpass. Officer checked the area but didn’t notice any kids or footprints.
• Subject came on station with their juvenile son. Officer spoke to child.
• A Beier Drive caller requested an officer for their unruly juvenile.
• Caller requested a welfare check on a subject at a West Culbertson Street address. Officer noted the subject was detained and transported to the hospital; advised a weapon was taken into custody for safekeeping and the subject was voluntarily staying at the hospital.
• Caller reported a single-vehicle crash in the 600 block of South County Road 7 at 11:40 a.m. Subject’s daughter was in route from Carey and was going to transport the driver to the hospital; the vehicle sustained heavy damage and flat tires and was towed from the scene.
• Deputy issued a warning for speed following a traffic stop on State Street in Bettsville.
- The Docket
- Member Service