• Caller reported she was hit by a semi in the 200 block of South Countyline Street at 10:36 a.m. but was not injured. Incident is under investigation.
• Complainant reported his roommate struck his vehicle in the 600 block of Fifth Avenue at 10:32 p.m. and the subject, who was intoxicated, fled the scene. Officer noted damage to the vehicle that was struck but did not see damage on the vehicle in question that coincided with the first vehicle; both subjects were highly intoxicated.
• Robert Allan Carman, 45, Carey was arrested on a warrant out of Seneca County on Sandusky Street.
• Officer issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at West Lytle Street and Mid-block.
• Caller advised subjects were inside a supposedly vacant North Countyline Street residence and they were arguing and fighting. Officers were unable to make contact with the new owner to confirm who resides at the residence; no contact was made with suspects and door was locked.
• Caller requested an officer at a Woodward Avenue address as her daughter’s baby’s father was intoxicated and on probation with weapons in the house. Officer noted no signs of injury; the story changed and the subject packed her items and left.
• Caller advised he located a child’s fundraising packet and ID in front of his North Union Street residence. Items were returned to the owner.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak with an officer regarding a picture that was found on a cellphone at her residence. Subject was advised of options.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office requested an officer for an assault that occurred on East Jackson Street. Officer spoke to subject who was very vague, didn’t give a lot of information and was adamant about not wanting anything done.
• Dispatcher noted a subject had been habitually annoying the dispatcher and officer in the lobby and they were told repeatedly to stop.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak with an officer regarding being threatened about two weeks prior at a North Main Street.
• Officer marked tires on a vehicle on North Union Street.
• A Taft Boulevard caller requested an officer as she found seven more bottles of alcohol that her mother drank in one day. Officer obtained a no trespass order on the mother from a West High Street business.
• Complainant stated her niece was locked inside a South Main Street house and was being assaulted by another subject. Officer spoke with subject who claimed nothing physical took place; advised both parties if officers returned they would both be cited for disorderly conduct.
• Officer was approached by a deputy with Wood County Sheriff’s Office for assistance serving papers at a Perrysburg Road address. Contact with the subject was not made.
• Complainant requested a welfare check on her granddaughter at a South Wood Street address. Officer made contact with the juvenile and her father; juvenile advised she was fine and her father advised he would make an appointment to address the complaint.
• Caller requested to speak with an officer regarding her juvenile granddaughter being unruly; stated the juvenile walked out of the Columbus Avenue residence. Officer advised the subject of their options.
• Complainant requested to speak with an officer regarding her relative picking up their toddler, dragging them up the stairs and throwing them around the house. Officer advised there were numerous issues going on that law enforcement could not fix.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on North Poplar Street.
• Complainant reported a male subject in a car drove up to them on Stoner Drive and the subject appeared to be highly intoxicated. Officer checked the immediate area and the vehicle owner’s residence but was unable to locate.
• A North Countyline Street employee advised a vehicle with just its parking lights on was sitting outside; stated she was afraid to go out there as she thought it might be her ex-boyfriend. Officer spoke to the complainant and advised her of the registered owner and she didn’t think they had anything to do with her ex.
• Caller reported a possible intoxicated male subject walking in the street southbound on North Union Street who was continuously falling down. Officer gave the subject a ride home. Later, the subject’s wife called stated the subject was missing his cell phone and a fundraising packet. Officer checked the cruiser and could not find it; subject was advised and would retrace his steps.
• Complainant reported subjects on a North Main Street porch had been yelling and screaming for more than an hour; stated it was an ongoing issue. As the officer pulled up, the subjects went inside and turned the porch light off; officer spoke with a male subject inside the residence who was being loud and advised him to keep it down.
• Squad responded to the 800 block of South Main Street at 2:18 a.m. for a diabetic male subject.
• At 3:52 p.m., EMS was dispatched to the 100 block of Taft Boulevard for a female subject who fell down the stairs.
• EMS was requested for a female subject with nausea and pain in her chest at 2:47 p.m. in the 700 block of Stinchcomb Drive.
• Squad was dispatched to the 1000 block of Dillon Circle for a female subject having a seizure at 9:54 p.m.
• Deputies responded to a single-vehicle non-injury accident near West Ohio 12 and North Township Road 101 at 7:18 a.m.
• Deputy issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at West U.S. 224 and South County Road 7.
• Deputy issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at West U.S. 224 and South Ohio 587.
• Two callers advised of cattle on the roadway on West Ohio 18. Deputy noted the cattle was back in the fence prior to his arrival.
- The Docket
- Member Service