• A North Countyline Street employee reported a pallet of plastic totes were stolen from the location; requested extra patrol.
• A North Union Street employee advised of a vehicle in the parking lot. Officer noted the vehicle was secure and no one was around; vehicle belonged to another employee.
• Caller complained of subjects being loud at a North Main Street address where they were having a bonfire. Officer spoke to subjects who were being quiet upon his arrival; they stated their neighbor had words for them and they had tried to be quiet ever since. Subjects were warned of the city ordinance.
• Caller stated her older canine walked away; advised he is chipped and has tags; requested officers be on the look out.
• Officer advised he was given a wallet that was found on North Countyline Street; would attempt to take it to the owner.
• Complainant advised they observed a male subject push or hit a female subject while walking northbound on Ohio 23. Officer located subjects on South Springville Avenue and they stated it was a verbal argument; subjects will be separated for a while.
• Caller requested officers make contact with a subject at a West Crocker Street address and have them call him. Officer was unable to make contact.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on Van Buren Street.
• Complainant reported she was upstairs at her Leonard Street residence with her two children when someone kicked in her back door and entered her home; advised she called her husband who came and checked the residence and no one was located. Officer noted nothing appeared stolen; advised of options.
• Deputy issued citations for headlights required and a reinstatement fee.
• Complainant requested a deputy assist in getting a dog from a South U.S. 23 address. Canine was turned over without incident.
- The Docket
- Member Service