• Complainant requested an officer to the intersection of East Lytle Street and South U.S. 23 for a non-injury crash at 12:37 p.m.
• Caller reported his vehicle was hit-skipped in the 100 block of Seneca Avenue at 1:53 p.m.
• William M. Aufdencamp, 34, Findlay, was arrested on a local warrant and transferred to Seneca County Jail.
• Officer issued a citation for failure to yield following a non-injury crash near North Countyline and Summit streets.
• Officer issued a citation for parking the wrong way near an East Fremont Street location.
• A Findlay Street caller reported subjects took her van and scrapped it for parts.
• Employee of an East Lytle Street fuel station advised of a drive off of $39.49 in gas.
• A West Tiffin Street caller reported someone vandalized his garden.
• Complainant came on station and requested to speak to an officer regarding his missing son. Officer advised the incident is under investigation.
• A South Main Street caller reported an older lady was on her front porch and was asking for help. Officer advised the subject was dropped off at a different location.
• Complainant came on station and requested to speak to an officer regarding a subject who harassed her.
• Caller reported a vehicle parked near a Westhaven Drive location for more than a month with a flat tire. Officer advised he marked the tire.
• Complainant requested an officer for a juvenile who had contraband on a school bus near the intersection of East Fourth and South Main streets. Officer advised a small bag of green leafy vegetation was confiscated.
• Complainant came on station and requested an officer do a standby while he picks up his granddaughter. Officer advised the grandfather did not have the proper paperwork.
• Complainant came on station requesting to speak to an officer regarding his teenage son who was refusing to come home. Officer advised a missing persons report was taken and agencies throughout the state were advised to be on the lookout.
• Complainant requested a welfare check on his daughter at a Columbus Avenue location, reported no one has heard from her in more than two weeks. Officer advised she moved and the resident of the home does not have a phone number for her.
• Complainant came on station with a cellphone he found by Mid-block. Officer advised it was placed into evidence.
• 9-1-1 caller requested to speak to an officer regarding a female who grabbed her child. Officer advised a group of unsupervised children were fighting and an adult female broke up the fight; the complainant did not witness it but it not happy the female grabbed her child to stop him from fighting.
• Complainant came on station and reported her estranged husband took her cellphone a month ago and is refusing to give it back.
• A West North Street caller reported his sister has a CPO against her husband and he was at the house banging on the windows. Officer advised the female refused to cooperate and did not want to pursue charges.
• Complainant reported three juveniles broke into a vacant house on Fourth Street and were inside the home. Officer advised they cleared the house and no one was inside.
• An East Fremont Street caller believes someone was in his house while he was gone; said he locked the door when he left and it was unlocked when he came home.
• 9-1-1 call at 9:50 a.m., EMS requested to the 20 block of Christopher Drive for an elderly male who fell.
• 9-1-1 call at 2:02 p.m., EMS requested to the 900 block of South Poplar Street for a female who couldn’t walk and felt like her spine was on fire.
• 9-1-1 call at 3:46 p.m., EMS requested to the 300 block of West Lytle Street for an elderly female who fell inside her house and may have had a broken leg.
• 9-1-1 call at 5:20 p.m., EMS requested to the 1000 block of Independence Road for a male who fell and is confused.
• A West Ohio 18 caller reported someone stole her vehicle.
• Complainant reported possible marijuana at an East Crocker Street residence.
- The Docket
- Member Service