• A male subject was arrested on an active warrant out of Tiffin following a reported of a male subject taking a female’s purse near the corner of West Jackson and North Main streets.
• Officer issued a citation for assured clear distance ahead following a report of an accident in the 500 block of East Lytle Street at 4:31 p.m.
• Officer issued citations for no operator’s license, leaving the scene of an accident and improper backing on Peeler Drive.
• A Columbus Avenue property owner stated a neighbor advised them a group of people were outside the residence being loud. Officer spoke with the tenant and a group of her friends; there was no disturbance.
• Subject came on station requesting to speak with an officer regarding her wallet being stolen on Beier Drive.
• A West Fremont Street caller stated she had a CPO against her juvenile stepdaughter who lives with her husband as he had legal custody and the youth was homeless and sleeping in his vehicle in the driveway. Subjects left prior to officer’s arrival.
• Caller requested a welfare check on his infant children on Gormley Street as he was notified there was drug activity at the residence. Officer advised everyone was fine.
• Caller requested officers as her ex was holding a hunting knife to his throat at an East North Street location. Officer transported male subject to the hospital for an evaluation and someone to talk to.
• A North Countyline Street resident advised she heard what sounded like gunshots and she was afraid someone was shooting her cats. Officers were unable to locate anything.
• Caller claimed two female subjects were arguing and then got into a physical fight on Columbus Avenue. Officer spoke with subjects who were sitting in a vehicle waiting for another subject; noted there was no sign of anything physical taking place.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on North Countyline Street.
• Subject came on station requesting a standby while he checked his rental property on East Lytle Street to see if the tenant moved out.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on East Lytle Street.
• Caller advised of a suspicious juvenile walking on West Culbertson Street. Officers were requested to be on the look out.
• Fostoria Fire Division was requested to investigate an odor in the 200 block of North Vine Street at 1:14 a.m.
• Squad was requested for a male subject who fell in his garage in the 1000 block of North Vine Street at 1:48 a.m. after a neighbor reported his car alarm had been sounding for several hours. Subject advised he fell more than 12 hours earlier and had been setting his car alarm off periodically throughout the day in an attempt to get someone’s attention.
• At 8:15 a.m., EMS was requested for a female subject with stomach pain and a fever in the 600 block of Buckley Street.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a fire alarm activation in the 700 block of Chesapeake Court at 1:17 p.m.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a report of a fire at 9:33 p.m. in the 100 block of West High Street.
• EMS was dispatched to the 100 block of East Lytle Street at 10:34 p.m. for a report of a female subject slumped over in a vehicle. Subject advised she got off work and pulled over as she was tired; no problem.
• Complainant reported his girlfriend went to his West Hughes Street residence to find both doors were wide open and the place had been ransacked; unsure of what was taken as he was still on his way home.
• Complainant advised traffic was backed up in the westbound lane of West U.S. 224 near South County Road 7 and no one was directing traffic. Deputy checked the area; complaint unfounded.
• Deputy was out speaking with subjects on North Perry Street in New Riegel.
• Deputy was out with a vehicle that stopped in front of him on North County Road 39. Subject was looking for her son as she heard he was in an accident.
• Caller reported he came upon two vehicle parked on the roadway with no lights on near West Township Road 84 and North County Road 5; stated he had to drive around them to avoid hitting them; advised subjects then came out of the ditch with a plant and left the area.
• Caller reported a male subject was unresponsive in a vehicle on North Perry Street in New Riegel. Deputy was unable to locate; caller stated the subject came to and took off on Ohio 587.
- The Docket
- Member Service