• Complainant reported her vehicle was struck by another vehicle at 10:13 a.m. on East Tiffin Street.
• Caller reported someone drove into a building in the 1000 block of South U.S. 23 at 1:48 p.m.; unknown damage.
• A West Sixth Street resident reported her house was spray painted. Officer noted damage to the residence as well as a vehicle.
• Complainant reported the tires on her vehicle were slashed while on Peeler Drive.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer regarding an on-going issue with two subjects contacting and harassing her juvenile daughter on Woodward Avenue.
• An East High Street complainant advised their neighbor had three dogs in the backyard; reported one killed a smaller one and had another one cornered. Representatives from the humane society and the dog warden were called to the scene.
• Caller stated he witnessed subjects remove a light post cover, place something in it and then return the cover at a Columbus Avenue park; advised they became irate when he approached them and he felt it was suspicious. Officer spoke with subjects who were geocaching; everything OK.
• Caller reported a female who had been trespassed from a Peeler Drive address was there. Officer was unable to locate.
• Complainant reported three vehicles full of people showed up at a Peeler Drive location and she believed it was to fight. Subjects were advised not to return.
• Caller stated he was being harassed by someone online.
• A Taft Boulevard complainant requested an officer regarding subjects who wouldn’t stay off the property.
• Caller complained of a canine who was constantly barking at a Columbus Avenue location. Officer spoke to subject who took ownership of the dog and would take care of it.
• Squad was requested to the 400 block of West Ridge Drive at 1:17 a.m. for a female subject who fell and might have broken her back.
• At 2:16 a.m., EMS was sent to the 300 block of East Fremont Street for a subject who was short of breath.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office requested EMS to the 1200 block of Truman Drive for a female subject with difficulty breathing at 11:04 a.m.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a carbon monoxide detector activation at 11:26 a.m. in the 600 block of West North Street.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a fire alarm activation at 2:14 p.m. in the 300 block of Perry Street.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a fire alarm activation in the 20 block of Christopher Drive at 4:45 p.m.
• EMS was requested to the 100 block of Elm Street at 6:23 p.m. for a female subject who fell and was bleeding form her head.
• Squad was dispatched at 9:47 p.m. for a report of a male subject harming himself in the 300 block of North Main Street.
• Caller advised she attempted to turn around due to high water on North County Road 5 and she struck a guardrail at 10:22 p.m.
• Caller requested a deputy in reference to bikes that were left chained to his West Ohio 18 property.
• A representative with the humane society came on station to file a report regarding a subject in jail who threatened another subject if he took his cattle from a West County Road 6 address.
• Complainant reported her juvenile child locked her out of their West Ohio 635 home.
- The Docket
- Member Service