• Caller reported a vehicle slid into the guard rail on North Town Street and continued through town on Ohio 12. Officer noted minimal damage to the guard rail with a slight paint transfer; vehicle was already out of town.
• Caller advised he woke up and his juvenile son who had just got out of the center walked in the Fall Street door.
• Officer was out with a juvenile crying near North Main and East North streets.
• Complainant requested to speak with an officer regarding a situation with a former roommate who moved out of their South Main Street residence.
• A Westhaven Drive complainant reported male juveniles followed her daughter home and were harassing her.
• Caller requested a welfare check on her parents at a North Main Street address as she had not been able to get a hold of them for almost a week. Officer located subject sitting out back; was told to call his daughter.
• Caller complained of a female subject refusing to leave a North Union Street address.
• A Miller Avenue caller complained of an unruly juvenile.
• Caller reported a door was open at a vacant East Fremont Street residence. Officer checked residence and it was clear; owner notified.
• Complainant reported a tree came down and hit their East Fremont Street home.
• Caller advised of a domestic situation on Williston Avenue. Officer made contact with subject who stated the caller over reacted and the other party had left.
• Caller advised a male subject sitting in a vehicle on Sandusky Street was possibly doing drugs. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller stated a male subject was walking down the road near East Fourth and South Main streets drinking a beer. Officer unable to locate.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer regarding an incident that occurred on West Crocker Street.
• Caller reported two male subjects were in a vehicle at West Crocker and South Wood streets drinking beer. Officer unable to locate.
• Complainant advised of possible squatters in a West South Street residence. Officer spoke to subjects who had been there for two months.
• A South Wood Street caller stated her boyfriend wouldn’t let her leave with the child. Subjects were on their way.
• Caller advised her daughter left their North Main Street residence without permission. Officer spoke to juvenile and transported her back home.
• Dispatch received a 911 call from a subject stating they were sick and needed help but they hung up before providing an address. Dispatch called back and the phone was not able to receive incoming calls. Officers were sent to be on the look out.
• Caller advised of a case of beer cans on the side of the road near North Countyline and West Fremont streets. Officer was unable to locate.
• Squad was dispatched to the 300 block of East Jones Street at 6:30 a.m. for a female who fell and needed help getting up.
• At 11:47 a.m., EMS responded to the 400 block of West Fourth Street for a male subject with a possible broken hip.
• EMS was dispatched at 12:45 p.m. for a female subject with difficulty breathing in the 500 block of Stearns Road.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a report of a small brush fire in the 1600 block of North Countyline Street at 3:55 p.m.
• EMS was requested for a male subject who fell, hit his head and would not wake up at 9:47 p.m. in the 300 block of South Wood Street.
• A North U.S. 23 caller reported someone stole a wooden drop box containing money order and cash.
• Subject came on station to speak with a deputy in reference to an unruly juvenile at a County Road 10 address.
• Caller advised of a dead deer in the roadway near South Township Road 25 and West U.S. 224. Ohio State Highway Patrol handled the call.
• Sandusky County Sheriff’s Office requested a welfare check on a subject at a West Ash Street address as he sent messages stating he was going to harm himself. Deputy spoke to subject’s girlfriend who advised he was at work.
• Caller reported there appeared to be glass in both lines of South County Road 591.
- The Docket
- Member Service