• Caller reported at 4:52 a.m. a vehicle in the 700 block of Buckley Street appeared to have been in an accident as car parts were all over the roadway.
• Catherine Tate, 46, 12400 W. Axline St. Lot 6, turned herself in on a warrant.
• William D. Marsh, 50, 313 E. Sixth St., was arrested on a warrant out of Hancock County.
• Caller stated a male subject was at her North Union Street residence wanting money to purchase drugs and was threatening to “bust the place up.” Officer unable to locate subject.
• A vehicle was towed following a traffic stop at West South and South Wood streets for fictitious plates and an improper turn.
• A patient in the emergency room of the Fostoria hospital requested a ride to Bowling Green.
• Caller reported a vehicle traveling southbound on U.S. 23 into town didn’t have any lights on. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller complained of a vehicle parked the wrong way on Potter Street. Officer made contact with company.
• Complainant advised of a canine running loose on McDougal Street. Dog was with owner whose kids had let it out.
• Caller complained of a vehicle parked on South Main Street that hadn’t moved in more than two weeks. Vehicle was impounded.
• A Perry Street caller advised of a male subject smoking something out of a can. Officer spoke to subject who was smoking tobacco out of a pop can; no signs of illegal drug use was noted.
• Caller advised of a disturbance on East Tiffin Street with loud music playing.
• Subject came on station to speak to an officer regarding concern for one of her North Main Street neighbors. Officer would conduct a welfare check.
• Complainant reported three juveniles were playing on the tracks, throwing rocks and jumping in and out of them. Officer unable to locate.
• Caller reported a male subject was passed out in a vehicle on West Center Street. Officer gave subject a ride and keys were given to the bartender.
• Findlay Police Department requested officers attempt to make contact with a juvenile or her parents at a Bradner Street address. Officer unable to make contact as no one was home.
• Caller complained his East Fourth Street neighbor was playing loud music. Officer spoke with subject who turned the stereo down.
• Caller claimed her friend grabbed her and struck her at a Lynn Street address. Officer noted no visible signs on the caller; advised her of options and told suspect to leave the caller alone.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on Thomas Street.
• Wood County transferred a call from a man who stated he was on West High Street to pick up his juvenile son when he threatened him. Officer spoke with subjects and advised the male he was no longer welcome at the residence.
• Caller reported he received a phone call from a subject stating he was going to physically harm another subject for turning a third subject in when arrested.
• Complainant advised someone was pounding on her East Clark Street door and when she looked out the window she saw a male subject holding blankets and pacing across the street. officer drove through the area and was unable to locate; would be on the look out and provide extra patrol.
• Caller stated she was at her nieces on Beier Drive when her niece’s boyfriend assaulted her and her mouth was bleeding. Officer located suspect and confiscated a small bag of suspicious vegetation; female refused to file charges.
• EMS was requested for a transport to the hospital from the 700 block of Columbus Avenue at 12:09 a.m.
• Squad was dispatched at 12:11 p.m. for an unresponsive subject in the 1600 block of North Countyline Street.
• A subject was arrested at County Road 6 following a report of a male subject with a gun threatening to shoot himself at a South Ohio 587 address but when officers arrived, he fled and sent them on a chase.
• Caller advised of a disabled semi partially in the roadway at North U.S. 23 and West Township Road 33. Semi ran out of feul; filled up and left the area.
• Caller stated a subject was walking behind houses along North Elm Street in Bascom with a flashlight on his hat; advised the subject would enter a vehicle parked on the roadway for a few minutes before returning to the creek behind the houses. Deputy spoke with subject who was at his mother’s house walking along her property; complaint unfounded.
• Complainant reported a vehicle was mudding on his property at West Ohio 12 and North Township Road 156. Deputy location vehicle in Bettsville; a report was completed.
• Complainant reported property damage at their residence near West County Road 592 and North County Road 11.
- The Docket
- Member Service