• At 7:39 a.m., a report was received of a crash at the intersection of Lytle Street and Midblock. An officer advised one person would be cited as a result of the crash, but further details were unavailable.
• At 8:38 a.m., a report was received of a crash at the intersection of Lytle Street and Midblock. EMS was requested to respond to the scene, but further information was unavailable.
• A report of a hit-skip crash was reported at noon in the 100 block of West Center Street. No further information available.
• Charles Pryer, no age or address given, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication after a resident in the 800 block of East High Street reported seeing Pryer sleeping on the caller’s front porch. An officer advised Pryer had been asked to leave a nearby location for causing a disturbance there.
• Meghan E. Robinson, 26, no address given, was arrested on an active warrant from Fostoria Municipal Court on a charge of assault. The arrest came after an officer spotted the woman around 11:43 p.m. at a business in the 500 block of East Lytle Street.
• A caller reported at 3:11 p.m. his cell phone was stolen from a location in the 100 block of West Center Street. The phone was later located and the complainant did not want to pursue charges.
• A report was received at 2:34 p.m. of a vehicle being broken into in the area of College Avenue and Union Street. Money was taken from the vehicle, the complainant reported.
• An employee of a business in the 100 block of East Lytle Street reported at 2:52 p.m. a female shoplifter there. An officer advised the name of the suspect was provided, and the person is not allowed back at the business.
• At 9:21 a.m., a caller reported his car window had been busted out while parked in the 200 block of East High Street.
• A resident of the 800 block of Woodward Avenue reported a female beating on her front door. An officer advised the person beating on the door was the resident’s mother. Damage to the door is to be paid, the officer reported, after the parties involved are sober.
• A female resident of the 200 block of East Crocker Street reported at 4:09 a.m. she had been assaulted by another female. An officer advised the complainant of her options.
• At 12:12 p.m., a female resident of the 300 block of West North Street went to the police station with her 13-year-old son who was being unruly. The mother was advised of her options.
• At 1:42 a.m., an employee of a business in the 1600 block of North Union Street reported a fight there. An officer advised a male and a female were involved in the altercation, which resulted in injuries to one person who was treated at ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital. No other information was available.
• A report of a suspicious person was received at 10:16 a.m. regarding a subject at a business in the 100 block of West High Street. An officer was unable to locate the subject.
• At 12:36 p.m., a resident of the 100 block of Nichols Street reported an unruly 12-year-old female. An officer advised charges had already been filed against the juvenile, and he advised a parent of the options available.
• At 3:35 p.m., an employee of a business in the 1200 block of North Countyline Street reported a suspicious vehicle parked there. An officer said the driver of the vehicle had been waiting for money to be put on a credit card so he could get fuel.
• A hold-up alarm was activated at a business in the 100 block of West Center Street at 5:54 p.m. An officer reported the alarm button was pushed by a child.
• At 9:01 p.m., a resident of the 900 block of Buckley Street requested to speak to an officer regarding problems with his wife. The officer reported the wife had packed the husband’s belongings and told him he could get them the next day. Both parties were advised of their options.
• At 11:16 p.m., a female resident of the 300 block of West North Street reported her 13-year-old son missing. The mother advised police he was last seen at 8:30 p.m. at a friend’s house. The mother was advised of her options.
• At 3:44 p.m., a caller requested to speak to an officer regarding a text her 15-year-old son had received. An officer advised the mother of her options.
• At 5:01 p.m., a report of a domestic dispute was received from the 700 block of Cherry Street. An officer on the scene also requested an EMS unit be dispatched.
• At 10:44 p.m., a report of a party at a residence in the 200 block of East Tiffin Street was received. The caller said several subjects at the party were under age. Officers reported they were allowed in the residence, and all appeared to be over age. A glass pipe was confiscated from the residence to be destroyed at the police station.
• EMS responded at 3:45 a.m. to the 600 block of Buckley Street for a 77-year-old female who needed a lift assist.
• At 12:56 p.m., EMS responded to the 700 block of Columbus Avenue for 94-year-old female who fell and was having severe hip pain.
• EMS responded at 1:58 p.m. to the 600 block of Plaza Drive for an 80-year-old subject who was ill.
• EMS responded at 3:53 p.m. to the 4400 block of North County Road 25 for a 78-year-old female who was shaking and incoherent.
• EMS responded at 2:29 a.m. to the 600 block of North Poplar Street for a possible heart attack.
• EMS responded at 7:50 a.m. to the 400 block of Short South Street for a 67-year-old female possibly having a heart attack.
• Firefighters responded to a possible stove fire in the 200 block of Vickie Lane at 6:32 p.m.
• At 6:38 p.m., EMS responded to the 4400 block of North County Road 25 for a 78-year-old female who fell.
• EMS responded at 8:48 p.m. to Christopher Drive for a 67-year-old female who was ill.
• EMS responded at 3:29 p.m. to the 700 block of Columbus Avenue for a male having chest pain.
• EMS responded to the 500 block of East North Street for a 60-year-old female who was unresponsive. A police officer advised a funeral home was on scene to transport a body from the residence.
• At 6:16 p.m., a police officer requested an EMS unit respond to a residence in the 600 block of Westhaven Drive after the officer forced his way into the residence to check the welfare of a person there.
• EMS responded at 10:38 p.m. to the 300 block of West Center Street for a lift assist.
• A deputy was dispatched at 4:04 p.m. to a report of a vehicle in the ditch on West County Road 592 near North Township Road 119. There were no injuries reported and one vehicle was towed from the scene. Further information was not available.
• A 15-year-old male was taken into custody around 5:30 p.m. for disorderly conduct following a report of his causing a disturbance regarding a family chores issue at a residence in the 12100 block of West County Road 10. The juvenile was transported by a deputy to the Seneca County Youth Center.
• At 10:47 a.m., a report of vandalism was received from the area of West County Road 592 and North County Road 11. A deputy investigating the incident said he found the person responsible, and he agreed to repair the damage.
• At 8:06 p.m., a report was received of rocks being thrown by juveniles through a window of a residence in the 2400 block of South Township Road 119.
• A caller reported at 1:34 p.m. seeing a juvenile under the age of 10 driving a silver van around a mobile home park in the 12400 block of West Axline Street.
• New Riegel EMS and NBS Fire Department were dispatched to East South Street at 10:21 a.m. for an 84-year-old female who was ill. The patient was transported to Tiffin Mercy Hospital.
- The Docket
- Member Service