• Shane Andrew Marker Jr., 25, 146 E. Tiffin St., was arrested on a local warrant.
• Jessica J. Welly, 32, 1748 N. Union St., was brought down on a committal.
• An East Lytle Street business reported receiving a counterfeit bill.
• A North Countyline Street department reported credit card theft.
• Subject came on station requested to speak to an officer regarding her ex-boyfriend harassing her and following her.
• Complainant reported she received a scam call from someone claiming to be her grandson stating he was in jail and needed $5,000 in bond money in the form of Walmart gift cards.
• Seneca County dog warden requested an officer assist them in making contact with a North Poplar Street resident. Neighbor agreed to take custody of the canine until the owner came home.
• Subject requested to speak to an officer regarding a child custody drop off in the lobby.
• Officer assisted in a vehicle unlock on South Main Street.
• A Columbus Avenue caller requested an officer as his mom and dad were arguing. Male subject was warned for disorderly conduct and of the consequences if officers returned.
• Caller complained again of a civil issue with his landlord over a breaker box at an East Tiffin Street address. Officer advised of options and to work out the problem with his landlord.
• Squad was dispatched to the 200 block of West Lytle Street at 3:13 a.m. for a subject with stomach pain.
• At 9:57 a.m., EMS was dispatched at 9:57 a.m. for a female subject who broke her hand and was in excruciating pain.
• EMS was requested for an ill female subject in the 500 block of Stearns Road at 4:09 p.m.
• Caller requested assistance getting his niece from her mother at a West County Road 61 address.
- The Docket
- Member Service