• Caller reported an accident on the 500 block of East Lytle Street at 2:33 p.m. No injuries were reported.
• Keith M. Marker, 23, 146 E. Tiffin St., was arrested on a warrant out of Wood County.
• An officer issued a citation at Atha Avenue and South Poplar Street after finding shake in a vehicle.
• A parking citation was issued on Cory Street.
• Officer issued a driving under suspension citation at West High and Perry streets.
• Caller reported her sister stole unspecified items from her on Beier Drive.
• Caller advised of a subject torturing a trapped raccoon on West Fremont Street. Animal carcass was taken from scene, incident is under investigation.
• Complainant went to station and reported a North Main Street business not paying him wages for the hours he worked prior to quitting. Officer spoke with business; advised check is in the mail.
• Caller requested a welfare check for her son on North Countyline Street because he referenced harming himself.
• Caller advised of a drive off on East Lytle Street; video was reviewed.
• A West High Street caller reported telecommunications harassment; all parties were warned for disorderly conduct.
• Caller reported her son has not made it to her West Lytle Street residence from school; officer was advised juvenile’s great grandfather picked him up. Family will communicate better next time.
• Complainant wished to file a report regarding an assault that occurred on North Poplar Street last week.
• A Lynn Street caller reported her juvenile son was being unruly; officer reminded caller and son of the family structure.
• Caller reported her juvenile grandson walking on North Poplar Street with a group of juveniles. Caller’s grandson has warrant, but was unable to be located.
• Complainant requested extra patrol on Taft Boulevard.
• Caller reported a male on North Countyline Street acting suspicious; unable to locate.
• EMS responded to the 300 block of East North Street at 1:35 p.m. for a male having seizure.
• EMS was sent to the 500 block of North Poplar Street at 6:17 p.m. for a subject having a seizure.
• Caller reported a vehicle in a ditch on West Township Road 132 at 12:36 a.m. No injuries nor damage was reported.
• A speeding citation was issued by a deputy on Ohio 12 between Fostoria and Bettsville.
• A Michael Street caller in Bettsville reported money stolen from her purse.
• Caller requested a standby on North Township Road 111.
- The Docket
- Member Service