• Brad Zink, 54, 735 Sandusky St., was taken into custody per court.
• Scott A. Maier, 63, Fostoria, was arrested on an active warrant.
• Caller reported a Buckley Street residence was broken into. Officer advised he will gather a list of stolen articles.
• Complainant reported she had unauthorized purchases on her credit card.
• A Shore Drive caller reported someone shows up every day and cuts branches off her trees.
• Complainant reported a female going door-to-door asking for money and personal information near a North Caples Street location. Officer checked the area; unable to locate.
• A South Countyline Street caller reported he was receiving threatening text messages.
• Complainant reported she had a protection order against a subject, and he continues to call and harass her, advised he is having his girlfriend do the same. Under investigation.
• Complainant reported she lives at an East North Street location and had called officers regarding her roommate having an active warrant, advised he was arrested and posted bond. Complainant requested a standby to get inside the home.
• A McDougal Street caller reported a subject making threats over the Internet.
• A Woodward Avenue caller reported a neighbor’s dog attacked her cat. Officer advised the dog is no longer present.
• A Lynn Street caller reported a barking dog at the location. Officer was unable to locate.
• A 9-1-1 caller at 7:45 p.m. advised of a subject bleeding in the 1000 block of South Union Street. Officer advised EMS and police were dispatched.
• Caller reported a large amount of debris in the roadway near a North U.S. 23 location. Deputy advised the debris was moved.
- The Docket
- Member Service