• Caller reported she was just involved in an accident at 11:28 a.m. at an East Lytle Street location. Officer issued a citation for failure to yield.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office advised of an accident at the intersection of Stoner Road and Northview.
• Caller reported a subject at a West High Street location hit another vehicle at 5:23 p.m.
• Carrie A. Custer, 44, 674 Maple St., was arrested for OVI.
• A subject was taken into custody following a pursuit at East Culbertson and Buckley streets.
• Officer issued a citation for backing without due regard following a report of an accident at a McDougal Street location.
• Officer issued a citation for expired plates following a traffic stop at the intersection of Cory and West Culbertson streets.
• Officer issued a citation for traffic control device following a traffic stop at Midblock and Lytle Street.
• A Perrysburg Road caller reported someone stole her step ladder.
• Caller requested to speak to an officer regarding a subject that used her credit card and taken her identity.
• Complainant reported someone slashed the tires on his vehicle.
• 9-1-1 call, a Cherry Street caller reported two subjects in hoodies egging her residence. Officer advised subjects took off westbound down an alley.
• Caller reported damage to the siding of the concession stand building at a West Center Street location. Investigation pending.
• 9-1-1 call, complainant reported there is a subject at an East Center Street location who is threatening to shoot people. EMS was requested at 2:16 a.m. for a subject in an altercation, subject refused treatment.
• Complainant reported two subjects trying to break into her mom’s van at a Bricker Street location. Officer was unable to locate.
• Complainant reported a loud party going on at a location near the intersection of East Tiffin and South Cadwallader streets. Officer advised the incident was unfounded.
• Complainant reported subjects sitting in a car in front of a West Tiffin Street residence with music turned up. Officer advised he did not hear any music upon his arrival.
• A West Jones Street caller reported someone has been knocking on her windows and the neighbor’s dog is barking. Officer checked the area and was unable to locate.
• Complainant came on station and reported he found a men’s wallet in the parking lot of a Plaza Drive grocery store.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office transferred a 9-1-1 call concerning an unruly teenager at a North Countyline Street location. Officer advised juvenile is fine.
• 9-1-1 call, an East Crocker Street caller reported a female broke into the residence. Officer advised subject was highly intoxicated, was warned for disorderly conduct.
• Complainant reported a subject in a location at the corner of South Union and Bricker streets. Officer advised it was a misunderstanding, both thought they were following each other.
• Complainant reported he was cleaning a West Lytle Street location when he heard a noise.
• A Perry Street caller reported a large dog loose in her yard. Officer advised dog was chained up.
• Complainant reported a male standing on the front porch of a North Union Street residence. Officer advised subject he was just trying to find cover from rain, officer advised him to move on.
• Complainant reported the fence came down at a Union Court residence and a dog is running loose in the area. Dog was placed in impound.
• Caller reported a possible trespassing regarding a subject at a West Fremont Street location.
• Caller reported an explosion at Gray Park. Officer advised subjects left the area in a vehicle after setting off a firework.
• Caller reported a vehicle at a North Countyline Street fuel center whose driver is drinking. Officer was unable to locate.
• A Hays Street caller reported her teenage daughter is being unruly.
• A Fifth Avenue caller reported loud music at a neighbor’s house. Officer advised music was not playing.
• Caller reported an explosion near an East Fremont Street carryout.
• A North Adams Street caller reported she believes there is someone outside throwing balls at her house. Officer advised he checked around the house and was unable to locate anyone.
• A West Lytle Street caller reported her husband broke into her house a few weeks ago and was told by the judge not to contact her, advised he is harassing her and the people she lives with through phone and Facebook messages. Officer spoke with complainant, advised no current CPO and no threats made to complainant.
• A Miller Avenue caller reported his ex-wife broke into his residence.
• A South Countyline Street caller requested an officer for a subject who refused to leave the property. Officer advised male was on his way.
• A West North Street caller reported a male going door to door. Officer was unable to locate.
• Caller reported two dogs in a minivan panting heavily and windows are barely down at a Plaza Drive location. Officer advised contact was made and windows were cracked all around, dogs are fine.
• Caller reported a male walking down Gerlock Drive towards an elementary school with a shotgun. No additional information provided.
• An Eisenhower Drive caller reported a disturbance with her boyfriend and that she tried to lock herself in the bedroom but he broke down the door. Officer advised male would return to get the rest of his belongings.
• A Circle Drive caller requested an officer to attempt to get items back, reported female told him he could come pick up tools, but he showed up and she kept him from getting items.
• A Maple Street caller requested to speak to an officer regarding a subject putting his hands on her son. Officer advised of conflicting stories.
• Subject brought an item on station she believes is a scam and wished for officers to destroy item. Officer advised item was taken and shredded.
• Caller reported a truck in the alley near an East Crocker Street location that is squealing tires and there are children playing outside.
• An East Jackson Street caller reported a dog constantly barking. Officer advised he heard one dog bark twice.
• Complainant reported a small child at a Beier Drive location was grabbed by the throat by a male and he took juvenile into the apartment and started to hit her. Officer advised subject has been trespassed from the townhouses.
• Complainant reported a male sitting on the porch of an abandoned West Tiffin Street house. Officer advised subject was advised to keep walking.
• A Sycamore Street caller reported a barking dog at the location. Officer advised no dogs were barking.
• Caller reported subjects being loud in the parking lot of a Perrysburg Road apartment complex. Officer advised subjects of complaint.
• 9-1-1 calls to a location in the 1400 block of South Drive and the 3300 block of Gwilym for EMS calls at 10:08 a.m.
• 9-1-1 call at 11:34 a.m., EMS requested to a location in the 600 block of College Drive.
• 9-1-1 call, employee of an Independence Road location requested EMS for an elderly female who is short of breath and has a low pulse at 2:28 a.m.
• 9-1-1 call at 3:37 a.m., complainant requested EMS to a location in the 400 block of West Culbertson Street.
• 9-1-1 call at 11:06 a.m., EMS request to a location in the 200 block of McDougal Street for an elderly male paralyzed on the left side.
• Squad requested at 2:52 p.m. for a male who was unresponsive but breathing at a location in the 100 block of Nichols Street.
• Caller reported a male at a location in the 400 block of West Lytle Street who overdosed on pills at 3:34 p.m. Officer advised EMS was going to transport the subject.
• Lift assist requested at 7:39 p.m. for an elderly male who fell but is uninjured at a location in the 200 block of Vickie Lane.
• Deputy issued a citation for speeding following a traffic stop at an Ohio 635 location.
• Complainant reported squatters at a West County Road 28 location. Deputy advised there was a dilapidated camper on the property but no one was around.
- The Docket
- Member Service