• Caller reported a fender bender at 6:48 p.m. at a North Countyline Street location. Officer advised it was a private property crash.
• Caller advised she backed into her neighbor’s car near the intersection of North Vine and West Center streets at 7:32 p.m. Officer advised parties will handle it amongst themselves.
• Officer issued a citation for driving under suspension following a traffic stop at McDougal and North Town streets.
• Officer issued a citation for assured clear distance ahead following an accident at a West Fremont Street location.
• Officer issued citations for driving under suspension and turn signal following a traffic stop at Potter and East North streets.
• Officer issued citations for fictitious plates and driving under suspension following a traffic stop at East North and North Caples streets.
• Complainant came on station requesting to speak to an officer regarding an unauthorized debit on her account.
• A Grape Street caller advised a subject just came in and stole his dog.
• A West Center Street caller advised her teenage daughter’s friend was stying there and when she left she took items that didn’t belong to her.
• Complainant advised someone messed with the brake lines on her husband’s truck at their Columbus Avenue location. Officer advised the incident was under investigation.
• A Davoli Street caller advised her neighbor had called her as she was out of town and advised someone had possibly tried to break into her residence. Officer advised residence was searched and nothing was noted to be missing.
• Complainant advised of a male subject who went around the back of a Circle Drive residence. Officer advised he was unable to locate.
• Caller advised she is having problems getting her child back from the father.
• An East Crocker Street caller advised of juveniles setting off fireworks at the location. Officer advised he spoke with the mother, she was advised citations will be issued if it continues.
• Complainant requested a welfare check on children ages 6 and 4 at a North Countyline Street location, advised she dropped the older child off and the younger child answered the door because his father was sleeping. Caller advised she is concerned that he doesn’t properly care for the children. Officer advised kids are fine.
• Caller advised of a car parked the wrong way at West North and North Union streets and is blocking traffic. Officer advised vehicle is parked on the wrong side of the road, advised no one was answering at the residence.
• Subject came on station regarding questions about a custody issue.
• Caller advised subjects went into the garage at a location near the intersection of North Caples and McDougal streets. Officer advised garage and back door are unsecured and both subjects were warned and left the area.
• Complainant advised her sister took off in their grandfather’s car. Officer advised vehicle has been returned, was not communicated with properly with grandfather.
• A Circle Drive caller requested an officer regarding suspicious items found in the residence. Officer advised female advsied she is no longer welcome at the residence and if she returns she is subject to arrest.
• A West Lytle Street caller advised his son is intoxicated and causing problems. Officer advised it was an argument regarding transportation to work.
• An East Center Street caller advised of a dog barking at the location. Officer advised owner advised of complaint and was warned to get trash cleaned up from the boulevard.
• An East Fremont Street caller advised of loud music coming from an upstairs apartment and it is bothering their children, advised this is an every night occurrence. Officer advised music was audible in downstairs apartment, male was advised to keep it down.
• Complainant advised of a dog barking at a Sycamore Street location. Officer advised he checked the area and was unable to locate the dog.
• Caller advised her sister appeared to be passed out and complainant located drug paraphernalia on her sister at a Van Buren Street location. Officer advised female gave consent to give search and paraphernalia was located, advsied it would be brought to station to be destroyed, female denied knowledge of paraphernalia.
• Male requested a squad at 1:10 a.m. as he fell off a ladder and possibly broke his knee cap at a location in the 100-block of East Fremont Street.
• Squad requested 5:21 a.m. for a lift assist at a location in the 400-block of East Center Street.
• Seneca County requested EMS at 9:17 a.m. for an elderly male who is lethargic and disoriented at a location in the 10000-block of West Ohio 12.
• Life Alert advised of an alert at 3:35 p.m. with no contact with the subscriber at a location in the 500-block of North Poplar Street.
• Squads requested at 8:44 p.m. for a female who fell earlier and is now unable to move at a location in the 700-block of West Fremont Street.
• Tim P. Wagner, 45, Old Fort, was arrested for assault.
• Caller advised of a vehicle near a creek bank at West Township Road 36 and North Ohio 635. Deputy advised the vehicle was partially submerged in the water.
• Caller advised of damage to a billboard at North Ohio 635 and West Main Street in Kansas.
- The Docket
- Member Service