• Caller reported a vehicle struck her vehicle in the 1100 block of North Union Street at 10:24 p.m. and left the scene. Officer advised of damage to the side mirror.
• Christopher Hosler, 25, 540 N. Poplar St., was taken into custody following reports of a suspicious male subject at an Elwood Avenue location.
• Edith A. Lee, 42, Fostoria, was arrested and cited for public intoxication before being released to a sober party.
• Officer issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop on Sandusky Street.
• Complainant advised of four people fighting at a North Main Street location. Officer advised it was a verbal argument and parties were separated.
• Complainant reported a loud teenage party at a North Union Street location. Officer advised upon his arrival the lights were on and the music was loud; advised as soon as he pounded on the door, the lights went off and no one would answer; advised the landlord and the mother, who was working in Findlay, were contacted; advised an adult male resident was warned for disorderly conduct and loud music.
• A female subject called from a Berkshire Drive location and advised she didn’t know where she was and she was scared. Officer advised the daughter was en route.
• Complainant advised of dogs barking constantly at a Union Court location. Officer advised he could hear the dogs barking from all around the block; advised he attempted to make contact but no one answered the door.
• Subject came on station to turn in prescription medications in the drug disposal box.
• A West Fremont Street caller requested officer drive by his residence as a subject had been harassing him and was taking pictures outside his house. Officer advised there was some type of parking war going on between the two parties and the subject was taking pictures of the parked vehicles.
• A Davoli Street caller requested to speak with an officer regarding scam calls he was receiving.
• Caller advised her son took off in her husbands car and they don’t know where he went from their North Main Street residence.
• A Buckley Street caller advised of an opossum in her bedroom and her elderly husband was attempting to get it out. Officer advised the animal was removed.
• EMS was requested for a male subject with chest pains at 12:40 a.m. in the 600 block of North Poplar Street.
• At 2:36 a.m., EMS responded to the 500 block of Gormley Street for a female subject whose left side was going numb.
• EMS responded to the 600 block of Buckley Street for an elderly female subject who was not responding to calls at 7:24 a.m.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded at 7:31 a.m. to the 200 block of Atha Avenue for a report of smoke detectors going off.
• EMS was requested for an elderly female subject who had fallen and couldn’t get up in the 700 block of Stinchcomb Drive at 11:40 a.m.
• Squad was requested for an unresponsive female subject in the 500 block of South Union Street at 7:33 p.m.
• EMS responded at 9:51 p.m. to the 400 block of College Avenue for a male subject who was possibly having seizures.
• Caller advised of a male subject who parked his vehicle in her cornfield at the intersection of North Township Road 21 and West Township Road 112 and walked into the field; advised while deputies were en route that the subject left carrying a bag of something. Fostoria Police Department were advised to be on the look out.
- The Docket
- Member Service