• Lalo Z. Ludwick, 37, Fostoria, was taken into custody on a committal from court.
• Sarah M. Harriman, 31, 461 W. Lytle St., Lot. 30, was taken into custody on a committal from court.
• Sandra M. Chavana, 25, Fostoria, was arrested on an active warrant.
• Officer issued citations for OVI, expired plates and expired license following a traffic stop at a North Countyline Street location.
• Complainant reported his vehicle was stolen from his Francis Avenue residence.
• Complainant reported her vehicle was broken into during the night at a Francis Avenue location, advised several items were taken and vehicle was unlocked. Officer advised vehicle was dusted for fingerprints.
• Caller reported $5.90 was stolen from a West High Street business. Officer advised subject will go pay.
• Employee of Geary Family YMCA requested an officer due to vandalism at Foundation Park.
• A West Jackson Street caller reported her live-in slapped her across the face with a fly swatter. Both parties warned for disorderly conduct.
• Caller reported juveniles under a shelter house and had a fire going at City Park. Officer advised of a small fire in grill which was put out and juvenile was warned for curfew violation.
• A North Main Street caller reported a bike in her yard. Bike was impounded.
• A trailer company out of Florida reported a stolen trailer in the area near a Lynn Street location. Officer advised the vehicle was located and the company was advised.
• Complainant came on station and reported they were assaulted at a North Countyline Street location.
• Zoning department reported a squatter at a Lynn Street location and the house is condemned. Officer was unable to locate subject, will be on the lookout.
• A College Avenue caller reported her boyfriend has been calling her and texting her stating he was going to harm himself, advised he called his father and told him he took a bunch of pills. Officer unable to make contact with the subject.
• Officer was flagged down by individuals who caught two dogs running at large in the 900 block of South Poplar Street. Officer advised dogs were released to the owner.
• Complainant came on station requesting to speak to an officer regarding a situation with his wife.
• Complainant reported dogs at a Union Court residence are getting out through the fence. Officer advised dog was put back into the yard.
• Complainant reported dogs barking constantly at the South Main Street residence, advised it is a daily occurrence. Officer advised he made contact with the resident who stated he has no solution to the dogs barking.
• A North Poplar Street caller reported a male sitting on the porch of a vacant residence. Officer advised subject was sent on his way.
• Caller reported a pick-up truck at a vacant house on East Tiffin Street, said it is now in the alley between East Tiffin and East South streets and the people inside are loading something onto the truck. Officer advised he spoke to subject who advised he had permission from homeowner to be on property to remove a fence.
• Employee of Fostoria Community Hospital reported a patient just left the ER. Officer advised patient would cooperate.
• 9-1-1 call, complainant reported she was assaulted by her aunt at a Miller Avenue location and she left to get away from her. Officer advised complainant stated she was pushed down by her hand, complainant was taken to hospital for chest pains.
• An East Lytle Street caller reported someone is dumping trash in his dumpster, believes it is his neighbor. Officer advised he spoke to neighbor and advised them of complaint.
• Complainant came on station, requested to speak to an officer regarding threatening phone calls and text messages she is receiving from a subject. Officer advised he spoke to the other party and advised her not to contact complainant again, otherwise charges will be filed for telecommunications harassment.
• Officer flagged down by a citizen near South Poplar and East Center streets regarding people walking in the area, possibly drug activity.
• EMS requested at 2 p.m. for an elderly male who fell in the parking lot of a business in the 500 block of Plaza Drive.
• 9-1-1 call at 4:09 p.m., EMS requested to a location in the 400 block of West Lytle Street for an elderly female with swelling in the leg, advised she is unable to walk.
• 9-1-1 transfer call from Wood County at 7:13 p.m., EMS requested to a location in the 400 block of College Avenue for a male who has taken an unknown amount of prescription medication.
• EMS requested at 8:26 p.m. for a female with chest pains at a location in the 500 block of Miller Avenue.
• Torrence N. Thompson, 35, 215 Bannister St., was arrested on a warrant out of Seneca County and relayed by Fostoria Police Department.
• A North County Road 11 resident reported a menacing complaint.
• Deputy advised he conducted a traffic stop at the intersection of West Ohio 18 and West County Road 26 where subjects were tearing up stones; advised subjects were warned for trespassing and told to never return.
- The Docket
- Member Service