• Employee of a West High Street grocery store reported a drive off of $46 in fuel, advised she believes she is a regular customer.
• Complainant reported his teenage daughter is being harassed at a North Countyline Street location.
• Complainant came on station and wanted to speak to an officer regarding his wife not letting him see his children.
• Employee of a South Corporate Drive business reported another co-worker was assaulted by her husband on Saturday night. Incident under investigation.
• A Union Court caller reported two dogs are running loose, advised owners are not home. Animals were returned to the residence.
• A Hays Street caller reported her house was broken into.
• Complainant reported a vacant house near the intersection of Park and Central avenues, advised of juveniles throwing things and she just heard glass break. Officer checked the area and was unable to locate any juveniles.
• Employee of a Plaza Drive business reported a customer came in and was concerned about a dog tied to a bumper of a truck. Officer made contact with vehicle owner.
• Complainant reported a male loitering in an empty lot at South Union and West Lytle streets, advised he stands there for hours and has been for the last week. Officer warned subject for trespassing.
• A Perrysburg Road caller reported he could hear a large group of people talking about “jumping” someone.
• Officer was advised by a male that he and his wife are arguing and she is trying to kick him out of the North Countyline Street trailer. Officer advised wife was not home at that time.
• A Lynn Street caller reported there are squatters at the residence. Officer advised it does not appear anyone has moved out, no one was answering the door.
• Complainant came on station, requested to speak to an officer regarding her downstairs neighbor moving their property, advised she moved a bicycle with a baby seat on it and broke the baby seat. Officer advised he would follow up with the prosecutor’s office.
• A North Countyline Street caller reported his neighbors are doing lewd acts with the blinds open. Officer advised neighbors of complaint.
• Employee of an Independence Road nursing home requested EMS at 8:25 a.m. for an elderly patient.
• 9-1-1 call at 10:01 a.m., complainant requested EMS to a location in the 400 block of West Lytle Street for an elderly female who is short of breath.
• 9-1-1 call, complainant requested EMS to a location in the 1000 block of Kennedy Lane for an elderly person who had fallen.
- The Docket
- Member Service