• Caller reported a subject that just pulled up at a West High Street location and hit another car. Officer advised subject owns both cars and is not concerned about it.
• Complainant reported someone hit her vehicle at 5:53 p.m. at a location in the 100 block of West High Street. Both parties advised they would try to handle the incident themselves.
• Caller reported a black SUV hit another vehicle at a North Union Street location and took off northbound at 10:30 p.m. Officer advised of minimal damage to the vehicle.
• Nicolas C. Helms, 18, 1206 Woodrow Wilson Drive, was arrested for criminal trespass and underage consumption.
• Rudy Levario III, 38, 551 Maple St., was arrested on an active warrant.
• Sarah M. Harriman, 31, 461 W. Lytle St., Lot. 30, was arrested for OVI following a two-vehicle crash at a North Countyline Street location at 8:35 p.m.
• Officer issued a citation for driving under suspension following a traffic stop at a North Countyline Street location.
• Officer issued a citation for a stop sign violation following a traffic stop at the intersection of East Crocker and South Poplar streets.
• A South Poplar Street caller reported his mountain bike was stolen.
• Subject reported someone stole his dog and he thinks he knows where it is.
• Employee of a North Countyline Street store requested to speak to an officer regarding a shoplifter. Officer advised an unknown male took children’s medication.
• A College Avenue caller reported someone has taken money from her.
• Caller reported a vehicle drove away from a North Countyline Street fuel station without paying. Report taken.
• Complainant reported someone keeps rearranging traffic cones near locations at North Wood, Center and North streets.
• A North Countyline Street caller reported a dog in his yard. Officer unable to capture the dog.
• Complainant reported hearing a gunshot or fireworks in the area of 42nd Street. Officer advised it was fireworks.
• 9-1-1 call, a West Lytle Street caller reported his girlfriend is highly intoxicated and is threatening to harm herself. Officer advised the female was dropped off back home.
• Complainant came on station and requested to speak to an officer. Officer advised he was unable to locate the subject in question.
• 9-1-1 call, complainant reported having a flat tire and AAA was enroute to an East Lytle Street location.
• Employee of a Plaza Drive supermarket reported a dog inside a vehicle with window only cracked. Officer advised he could not find a vehicle with the dog inside.
• 9-1-1 caller heard female arguing with someone then threatening suicide at an East Lytle Street convenience store. Officer advised subject will stay at the hospital for Firelands.
• Complainant came on station and requested to speak to an officer regarding animal abuse. Officer advised complainant to call dog warden and humane societies.
• Complainant requested an officer to a West Center Street location, reported a subject came in to trade in a game and he believes the item is stolen. Officer advised the item was collected and will be placed into evidence for safe keeping.
• Female caller reported a male juvenile playing on railroad tracks near East Fremont Street. Officer checked the area and was unable to locate.
• A North Main Street caller reported dogs at his residence are barking again and it is an ongoing issue.
• A McDougal Street caller reported his daughters were at another residence and an intoxicated male threw juice bottles at them.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office advised a North Union Street subject called regarding kids flashing lights in people’s faces. Officer unable to locate.
• 9-1-1 call from a McDougal Street location reported someone just threw something through her window, advised subjects took off in a blue van. Officer advised a window was broken out by a lawn ornament.
• Complainant reported a disabled semi blocking the intersection of Columbus Avenue and East Lytle Street. Officer advised a tow company is enroute.
• A Park Avenue caller reported a domestic disturbance at the location. Charges are pending.
• Caller reported a disturbance between subjects at a North Countyline Street hotel. Officer advised it was a verbal altercation between parties, male is leaving for the night and they were advised they would have to vacate the room if there were any more problems.
• Complainant requested a welfare check on an elderly female at a McDonel Street location who has dementia and he is concerned for her welfare. Officer advised subject was picked up by relative.
• Caller reported reckless operation of a vehicle that came into a Peeler Drive location and appeared to purposely hit a child. Officer advised a statement form was dropped off.
• Caller requested a welfare check on a female at a North Countyline Street location who may need medical attention and who may not be able to speak up for herself. Officer advised he spoke with subject, she advised she was fine and denied EMS.
• Complainant reported subjects in the roadway at a West Center Street location who were arguing. Officer warned both parties for disorderly conduct.
• Caller reported he was walking near an East Lytle Street location and heard a child crying and screaming, and an adult screaming as well, advised of concern for the child. Officer spoke to subjects in the area who did not hear anything.
• 9-1-1 call at 12:56 a.m., complainant requested EMS for a subject in the 400 block of McDougal Street.
• Complainant requested EMS to a location in the 1000 block of Cherry Street at 7:48 a.m. for an elderly male.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office 9-1-1 transfer call at 1:23 p.m., caller requested EMS to a location in the 1500 block of North Countyline Street for a baby.
• Caller reported a vehicle on fire at a West Culbertson Street location at 4:35 a.m. Investigation pending.
• 9-1-1 call, employee of a Columbus Avenue nursing home requested EMS at 9:22 a.m. for an elderly subject who had a stroke.
• Complainant requested EMS at 9:28 a.m. for a subject who is dehydrated at a location in the 300 block of Perry Street.
• Complainant requested EMS at 10:08 a.m. for an elderly male in the 300 block of Elmwood Avenue.
• Wood County transfer call at 11:13 a.m., complainant requested EMS for a female in the 1300 block of Perrysburg Road who feels dizzy.
• Squad requested at 6:48 p.m. to a location in the 700 block of Columbus Avenue for a female who is lethargic.
• Squad requested at 3:23 p.m. to a location in the 200 block of East High Street for a male with difficulty breathing and severe back pain.
• Fostoria PD advised a male came on station and reported the theft of his bike.
• A West Township Road 112 caller reported a dog that would not stop barking at the location.
• A North County Road 5 caller reported a loud underage party at the location. Deputy advised there was no party there, everyone is sleeping.
- The Docket
- Member Service