• Officer issued a citation for driving under suspension following a traffic stop at an East Tiffin Street location.
• Complainant reported his PS3 was taken from a West Lytle Street location; advised he was sent a notice that the item had shown up in a businesses inventory. Officer advised the complainant was the subject who pawned his own device; advised the subject was claiming he had medical issues.
• A North Main Street resident reported someone hit his garage and damaged it. Officer advised it appeared someone struck the southern wall while backing out of the driveway.
• A Columbus Avenue resident advised that over the past week she has found two screens in her house that have been slid up from the outside; requested a report on file and extra patrol in the area.
• Subject came on station to speak with an officer in reference to a situation with his former employer. Officer advised subject of options; advised it was a civil issue.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding an ongoing issue with her upstairs Buckley Street neighbor; advised the neighbor hired someone to pound on the floor and annoy her. Officer advised he spoke to the neighbor and both parties were warned for disorderly conduct.
• A North Countyline Street caller advised of a suspicious male subject. Officer advised subject not to loiter without making a purchase.
• Caller requested to speak to an officer regarding an item that was lent to a subject who was refusing to return it. Officer advised the subject advised he left the item at the complainants residence.
• A West Lytle Street complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding children that he continuously had problems with. Officer advised the mother came and was advised of complaint.
• Complainant advised of a barking dog at a Sycamore Street location; advised it is an ongoing problem. Officer advised contact was made and the dog was taken in the house.
• EMS responded to a medical life line alarm in the 1100 block of Buckley Street at 12:45 a.m. for a subject with low blood sugar.
• EMS was requested at 4:59 a.m. for a subject with back pain in the 1000 block of Carrie Lane.
• Squad was sent to the 800 block of Bugner Street for a subject with a broken leg at 5 a.m.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to the area of North Union and West North streets for a report of smoke in the area.
• Complainant advised her brother was en route to a West Township Road 112 location; advised he was very intoxicated and there might be a disturbance if he goes there. Officer advised the subject never made it to the residence.
• A North Township Road 47 resident advised she had an issue with her neighbor the other day where the neighbor called and a sergeant stopped by; advised nothing was going on at the time of her call but she was “creeped out” by her neighbor and wanted to speak to a deputy.
- The Docket
- Member Service