• Caller reported he struck another vehicle while backing out of his driveway on South Vine Street.
• Officer advised he issued a citation following a report of a non-injury accident at East Sixth and State streets.
• Officer issued two citations followed a traffic stop at South Union and West Lytle streets.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding a camera that was stolen from her East Crocker Street residence; advised she allowed a friend to stay and now the camera is missing.
• Caller reported there was a break in at a North Countyline Street location; advised window was forced open and three cash drawers were missing.
• Complainant reported his Ohio 587 residence was vandalized; advised it was toilet papered.
• Complainant advised his West Fremont Street neighbor was looking in and under his vehicle with a flashlight.
• A Columbus Avenue resident advised her fiancée was screaming and yelling at her and spitting in her face; advised he broke her TV and threw a can at her.
• Subject came on station and reported a female subject was pushing a stroller with a car seat on top of it and a baby lying across the car seat near South Poplar and East Center streets. Officer advised area was checked and he was unable to locate.
• Complainant came on station requesting to speak to an officer regarding a phone call he received; advised he gave the caller access to his computer and was concerned it was a scam. Officer advised complainant of his options.
• A Miller Avenue complainant advised of solicitors going door to door attempting to get residents to change their gas company. Officer advised unable to locate.
• Caller advised of two vehicles on South Main Street that were possibly going to fight. Officer advised they were warned for criminal trespass.
• Complainant advised of a suspicious subject in a vehicle at a South Union Street location. Officer advised the subject claimed to be cleaning his vehicle.
• Officer responded to a report of juveniles who had put a table against a shelter house and were on the roof. Officer advised no table was near the shelter and no juveniles were on the roof.
• Caller advised of juveniles on top of a Sandusky Street building. Officer advised the juveniles were detained and released to their parents; advised possible charges pending.
• A Stadium Drive complainant reported a child screaming for 45 minutes straight. Officer advised the baby was teething.
• Caller requested an officer for a juvenile that was out of control at a Lincoln Avenue location, tearing the place up.
• A North Union Street caller advised she found a threat directed towards her juvenile son on a piece of paper in her back yard.
• Squad was requested for a female subject that had fallen in the 200 block of West Center Street at 4:51 p.m.
• EMS transported a female subject from the intersection of West Fremont and North Countyline streets to the hospital at 4:51 p.m.
• EMS responded at 5:15 p.m. for a female subject who fell and struck her face in the 900 block of East Fremont Street.
• EMS was requested to the 1500 block of Sandusky Street at 5:17 p.m. for a female subject who had difficulty breathing and possible had an appendix problem.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a fire alarm in the 1600 block of North Countyline Street at 6:47 p.m.
• At 7:31 p.m., EMS was requested to the 500 block of West North Street for a male subject on the ground.
• Caller advised she’s renting a North U.S. 23 location and when the previous tenant moved out, she took the appliances with her; advised they don’t belong to her.
• A North Ohio 587 caller advised he was in the city limits and wishes to speak to someone regarding trespassing. Deputy advised he advised Fostoria police of the issue. Fostoria police went to residence and knocked but no one came to the door.
• A North Township Road 55 caller advised there were used wall boards all over the area.
- The Docket
- Member Service