• Daneasha A. C. Sherman, 21, 1201 Peeler Dr., was arrested for public intoxication.
• Officer issued a citation for driving under suspension following a traffic stop on West South Street.
• Complainant reported someone had pushed in the air conditioner in her East Center Street residence and entered the home; advised a lawn mower was missing from the garage.
• A Perry Street complainant requested to report a theft.
• Complainant reported someone broke into their North Town Street residence through a kitchen window.
• Complainant advised she was away from her Glenwood Avenue residence for two days and upon her return, she noticed her van had been tampered with and someone had attempted to remove her converter; advised vehicle was repaired.
• Caller advised of intoxicated female juveniles at a Van Buren Street location. Officer advised they left prior to his arrival; advised he would check the area.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer in reference to a threat he received. Officer advised subjects were yelling at each other; advised complainant to call if other party shows up and to block the party’s number through their cell phone carrier.
• Complainant advised of a canine defecating in the back yard of an East Fremont Street location. Officer advised unable to make contact; advised will keep trying.
• A McDougal Street resident came on station requesting to speak to an officer regarding a problem with their neighbor.
• Wood County Sheriff’s Office advised they received a call reporting a female subject was at a West Center Street location breaking things with a hammer. Officer advised subjects were warned for disorderly conduct.
• A North Union Street caller advised there was a female subject who was possibly intoxicated saying she couldn’t find her phone or her baby.
• Dispatch advised of a 911 call from a female subject screaming “He’s leaving and I threatened to hurt the baby. I just want him to stay;” advised unable to calm the subject down for information; advised a male caller requested an officer. Officer advised the male subject left and the female subject left with her father.
• Complainant advised she has a restraining order against a subject who saw her at a West High Street location and wouldn’t leave her alone. Officer advised charges will be filed.
• Caller advised of several juvenile subjects in the roadway on McDougal Street screaming at each other and two of them getting ready to fight. Officer advised no one was arguing.
• Caller advised of a suspicious driver who was possibly intoxicated in the area of North Union and Beech streets. Officer advised unable to locate.
• EMS was requested for a male subject with chest pains at 2:32 a.m. in the 1200 block of Perrysburg Road.
• At 12:20 p.m., EMS responded to the 1100 block of North Countyline Street for an elderly male subject who appeared disoriented.
• EMS responded to the 700 block of Stinchcomb Drive for a medical alert button that was pushed at 3:15 p.m.
• EMS was requested for a female subject having panic attacks at 9:13 p.m. in the 900 block of Buckley Street.
• Officer issued a citation following a traffic stop at a North Ohio 18 location.
• Caller advised of a low-hanging telephone wire in front of a West Township Road 152 location. Deputy advised cable was removed from the roadway.
- The Docket
- Member Service