• Complainant came on station and advised his East Crocker Street home and stole two TVs.
• A Starr Avenue caller advised someone threw a hard-boiled egg at her back door.
• Officer advised charges are pending for three juveniles who broke curfew laws.
• Complainant advised of a suspicious vehicle sitting outside a Barcelona Drive location. Officer advised tires were marked.
• Employee of a North Countyline Street fuel station advised he found a wallet at the location. Officer advised the wallet was returned to its owner and nothing was missing.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer regarding threats she is receiving from a female subject’s mother.
• A North Town Street caller requested an officer in regards to subjects yelling and screaming at him. Officer advised complainant and victim being uncooperative.
• Complainant advised of two small girls near the intersection of North Vine and Summit streets by themselves. Officer advised he was unable to locate.
• Complainant requested an officer to a North Wood Street church, advised juveniles are riding through west parking lot, getting close to cars. Officer advised he was unable to locate.
• Caller reported a loose dog at a South Wood Street location. Officer advised he was unable to locate.
• A North Countyline Street caller reported she was in pain, EMS dispatched at 2 a.m.
• 9-1-1 call at 1:24 p.m., EMS requested to a North Union Street business for a female short of breath.
• 9-1-1 call at 2:47 p.m., fire requested to a residence in the 700-block of Maple Street for a carbon monoxide detector.
• 9-1-1 transfer call from Wood County at 3:08 p.m. EMS requested to a location in the 600-block of West Fremont Street for a female who cannot feel her feet and whose hands are swollen.
• 9-1-1 call at 5:05 p.m., EMS request for an elderly female at a location in the 700-block of Columbus Avenue who fell and hit her head.
• 9-1-1 transfer call from Wood County at 7:33 p.m., EMS request for a male whose catheter has come out at a location in the 1500-block of North Countyline Street.
• A West Oak Street caller advised of an unwanted subject at the residence. Deputy advised the woman’s ex-husband was at the residence, on his bicycle and refusing to leave.
• A North Angela Drive caller reported telephone and text message harassment to her phone.
• Complainant advised she backed into someone else’s car at a West Ohio 18 location.
• A North County Road 25 caller advised of an altercation at the residence earlier with his wife, wished to speak to a deputy.
- The Docket
- Member Service