• Jordan Harris, 18, 459 N. Town St., was arrested for underage drinking.
• Officer issued a minor misdemeanor citation for an open container on Taft Boulevard.
• Officer issued a citation for an unknown reason following a traffic stop at Columbus Avenue and East Tiffin Street.
• A Stadium Drive complainant reported the pump from her grandchildren’s swimming pool was stolen.
• Caller reported someone hit a fire hydrant at a North Countyline Street location.
• Caller advised of a male subject in the area of East Clark Street who claimed to be from the University of Wisconsin and was in a contest to meet people. Officer advised unable to locate.
• A West Center Street resident advised she believed she was scammed by subjects selling magazine subscriptions. Officer advised of options.
• Complainant advised that while speaking to a male subject at a Columbus Avenue location, he started touching her; requested to speak to an officer.
• Caller requested to speak with an officer regarding her 18-year-old son who refused to leave her West Jones Street residence after being asked to. Officer advised the caller was not happy with her options.
• Caller advised her and her husband were arguing over money spent on paint. Officer advised the male party left and the female party was advised of her options.
• Complainant advised she was being stalked by a male subject. Officer advised of options.
• Caller advised of a domestic disturbance at a Beier Drive location; advised a male subject hit a female subject with a pan and was throwing dishes at her. Officer advised there were no signs of injury; advised the female subject left for the night and contraband was confiscated.
• A Columbus Avenue resident advised he felt threatened by a male subject sitting in his driveway. Officer advised the suspect left prior to his arrival; however, the suspect called the resident while the officer was present; officer advised he spoke with suspect and advised him not to have contact with the resident and to stay off his property.
• EMS was requested for a female subject who had a seizure and fell in the shower in the 600 block of Foster Street at 9:32 a.m.
• At 10:14 a.m., EMS responded for an elderly male subject who had a possible stroke in the 400 block of West Lytle Street.
• Squad responded to an 11:10 a.m. report of a male subject who had fallen and twisted his ankle in the 700 block of Columbus Avenue.
• EMS responded to the 400 block of West Lytle Street at 11:27 a.m. for a female subject who was having seizures.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to the 500 block of North Poplar Street at 2:29 p.m. for a carbon monoxide detector going off.
• EMS was requested for a possible heart attack at 10:07 p.m. in the 200 block of Watson Avenue.
• EMS responded to the 800 block of Woodward Avenue for a male subject who had returned home from the hospital and had fallen at 10:08 p.m.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a report of a van on fire in the 400 block of Ohio Avenue at 10:32 p.m.
• Caller reported a two-vehicle non-injury accident at the intersection of West County Road 14 and South County Road 591 in New Riegel.
• Brian L. Cook, 47, Kansas, was arrested following a report of a subject swinging a machete, cussing, screaming and threatening to decapitate a dog on West Ohio 635.
• Andre L. Murphy, 21, 825 S. Main St., was arrested on East Lytle Street on a warrant on an indictment.
• Deputy issued a citation for driving on a closed road following a report of a semi driving through barricades at the intersection of West Ohio 12 and North Township Road 69.
• A South Township Road 119 caller advised his girlfriend took off in the car with him half in and half out of it; advised she rolled him across the driveway.
- The Docket
- Member Service