• A Cherry Street caller advised his home was broken into and his TV and Xbox were stolen.
• A South Poplar Street caller advised his home was broken into and a Playstation 3 was taken. Officer advised a neighbor was also complaining of the same thing happening at his residence.
• Subject staying at a North Countyline Street hotel requested an officer for damage to a rental car. Officer advised of damage to driver’s side door.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office dispatch requested an officer be on the lookout for a vehicle headed westbound on Ohio 12 that went through a road closed sign headed into Fostoria. Officer advised he sat stationary for 10 minutes and did not observe a vehicle pass through.
• Female advised of a male walking in the roadway near the intersection of South Union and West South streets and appeared to be intoxicated. Officer advised subject was dropped off.
• An East High Street caller advised of a male at the location causing problems. Officer advised the parties were separated.
• 9-1-1 transfer call from the Wood County Sheriff’s Office advising of a disturbance at a South Union Street location. Officer advised he made contact with a male subject who advised he was going through a bad breakup.
• Complainant advised he located a toddler in a diaper looking for his dad at a Peeler Drive location. Officer advised he found the child’s mother passed out on the couch, advised information would be forwarded to children’s services.
• Transport requested at 8:44 a.m. for a female with a possible stroke at a location in the 100-block of South Poplar Street.
• Caller advised her sister is having shortness of breath at 8:34 p.m., requested EMS to the 900-block of East Fremont Street.
- The Docket
- Member Service