• Charles L. Amburgey, 41, 325 McDougal St., was arrested for burglary following a report of subjects in a North Poplar Street residence who weren’t supposed to be there.
• Robert Samuel McBeth, 37, 830 Oak Cove Dr., was arrested on a warrant out of Seneca County.
• Officer issued a minor misdemeanor for public intoxication following a report of a suspicious subject laying on the porch of a Leonard Court residence.
• Officer advised a citation was issued following a report of a subject backing our of her driveway and hitting another vehicle at a North Union Street location.
• Complainant requested to speak to an officer in reference to his friend who stole a tablet and charger from him while staying the night at his Taft Boulevard residence.
• Caller advised she loaned her “hover round” to her son who is possibly drinking and driving. Officer advised unable to locate.
• Officer advised of mail carrier vehicle with it’s 4 ways on; advised the vehicle was secured an he was unable to turn them off.
• Complainant advised of a wild turkey at a West Lytle Street location; advised it tried to attack him; requested an officer. Officer advised Ohio Department of Natural Resources was notified and en route to deal with the turkey.
• Caller advised of a small canine loose near Mid-block and West Lytle Street.
• Seneca County Sheriff’s Office reported a reckless driver westbound on Ohio 18; advised they had a unit on the way.
• Complainant advised subjects were trying to steal manhole covers at a North Wood Street location. Officer advised area was checked and he was unable to locate; advised no manhole covers were missing in that area.
• Subject came on station to register a bike for a child.
• Dispatch advised of an open line 911 call mapping at a West Fremont Street location; advised no one on the line would speak. Officer advised the house was vacant and not safe to enter.
• Complainant advised someone had been beating on the door for 20 minutes; advised they only had one subject at the Columbus Avenue location; requested officer check on the subject outside. Officer advised the subject was there to pay for a meeting; advised the subject would mail payment in.
• Complainant advised of a vehicle parked at a West Center Street location that hadn’t moved in a week. Officer advised he made contact with a relative who advised the vehicle was having mechanical issues.
• Caller advised of a large fight at the corner of South Main and East Lytle streets. Officer advised they spoke with all parties involved and allegedly there was a physical altercation between juveniles over numerous social media posts; advised no signs of anything physical upon arrival.
• Squad was requested for a female subject having seizures in the 500 block of Columbus Avenue at 12:52 a.m.
• EMS responded to the 700 block of Stinchcomb Drive at 5:15 a.m. for a female subject who was stuck sitting on the edge of her bed and couldn’t move.
• EMS was requested for an elderly female subject in the 700 block of Columbus Avenue at 7:41 a.m.
• At 11:56 a.m., EMS responded to a report of an elderly male subject who was possibly having a heart attack in the 1700 block of North Union Street.
• Deputy advised he issued a citation for speed following a traffic stop at State and Sullivan streets in Bettsville.
• A North U.S. 23 caller reported he purchased merchandise and had been advised that it was possibly stolen.
• Caller advised she has been pulling straight edge razor blades razor edge up out of the blacktop at a West Ohio 635 location for two days.
- The Docket
- Member Service